Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

BOOM! Whose that? Oh shit.. it's Kasper Kankkunen*

"Was in town for the week gambling and had to visit my old friends in Vegas!!"

1) It's the playoffs!! We currently have a 3-2 series lead against Saskatoon. Will we finish them off or will they force a game 7?

Had confidence in the Aces all the way, sucks to see you guys get elimnated before the finals but I'm sure Spartan is already gearing up for another strong season

2) Since Christmas is now over, what did you get this year? Or if you didn't get anything for Christmas, what was a gift you gave to someone else?

Received an Amazon fire stick, haven't hooked it up yet though

3) With the new year on the horizon, is there any resolutions you plan on making? If not, what do you hope for 2021? (Also you can't use no more COVID as an answer because we all want that)

Didn't make any this time, just hope it's a more relaxed and happy year

4) It's time for the World Juniors again! Which team are you rooting for? Do you think you'll be make it to a roster this season?

Europe rules, the rest of the world are fools

5) Do you think we'll make it to the finals? If so, which team do you think will be our opponents?

It was a solid series against Mexico City that could have went either way. For some reason I thought San Diego would advance to the finals but nah 

6) Would you like to see a pair of great tits? (Please click the link embedded in the text before you answer)

I'd rather see a pair of hummingbirds, they're cute though ;)

Edited by 16z

1) It's the playoffs!! We currently have a 3-2 series lead against Saskatoon. Will we finish them off or will they force a game 7?

THE INVASION IS HERE! FEAR ME FOR I AM MOOSE!!! You guys really eeked one out versus Saksatoon and I had high hopws for you taking down Mexico City but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. You took a game but time to come play golf with your Marlins friends.

2) Since Christmas is now over, what did you get this year? Or if you didn't get anything for Christmas, what was a gift you gave to someone else?

I don't really get gifts but I bought my nephews some stuff for it. They're still young so I got some nerf guns for them to shoot each other with. Hours of entertainment lol

3) With the new year on the horizon, is there any resolutions you plan on making? If not, what do you hope for 2021? (Also you can't use no more COVID as an answer because we all want that)

I'm kinda porting my 2020 goals to 2021. Last year was very stop and nothing really happened but I want to take the good vibes and solid plan I had for 2020 and make that my 2021 because I believe in that plan. On a more league level I want to get back to the more analytic side of my presentation and do something to separate that "Heel Moose" stuff that's gotten taxing on me and many of the members of this community. It was something I wanted to try for an edge but it hasn't yielded the right results.

4) It's time for the World Juniors again! Which team are you rooting for? Do you think you'll be make it to a roster this season?

Meh. Sweden IRL but for the league, USA! USA! USA! I should with 94 points but I've been FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY before and expect to be FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY again.

5) Do you think we'll make it to the finals? If so, which team do you think will be our opponents?

Unfortunately not. Was hoping for Marlins/Aces but instead we got Reapers/Kings, the Bills/Cowboys of Finals matchups.

6) Would you like to see a pair of great tits? (Please click the link embedded in the text before you answer)

Uhmm... Is this a trap? I feel like this is a Rick Roll. *Checks Video* Nevermind. The tits are beautiful. 🙏

zSH08aB.png.210e16782973790515fb6eb40d83fd08.png

:veg: Las Vegas Aces Press Conference :veg:

1/4 - 1/10

Answer these questions for 2 Capped TPE

1) I'll...put it bluntly. We got our asses kicked by Mexico after a scare from Saskatoon, how do you feel?

2) How's your Vegas experience? How well did you think me and @Spartan do this season?

3) Looking forward in the postseaon, Spartan has graciously left us draft picks! Even a first rounder! So what do you think we'll do this draft?

4) How do you feel about a good chunk of LVA players being Riga Reign prospects?

5) Do you think 2021 will be a good year?

6) So big news around the VHLM. InstantRockstar, SDM's GM is stepping down after a good long 10 season career as a VHLM GM. As a player looking from afar, what do you think of his tenure and what he's done?

1 minute ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

1) I'll...put it bluntly. We got our asses kicked by Mexico after a scare from Saskatoon, how do you feel?

2) How's your Vegas experience? How well did you think me and @Spartan do this season?

3) Looking forward in the postseaon, Spartan has graciously left us draft picks! Even a first rounder! So what do you think we'll do this draft?

4) How do you feel about a good chunk of LVA players being Riga Reign prospects?

6) So big news around the VHLM. InstantRockstar, SDM's GM is stepping down after a good long 10 season career as a VHLM GM. As a player looking from afar, what do you think of his tenure and what he's done?

1. They were a better team. They had crack, we didn't. They wanted it more.

2. You guys are incredible ❤️ 

3. Hopefully draft some guys? Or maybe this is a ruse and Sparto will trade them all AT the draft!?!?!?!?

4. Let's just say it's gonna be fun knowing a bunch of guys in that Riga LR.

5. Considering 'rona is still an issue, it'll be just solid. But I have a feeling there will be a turn for the best

6. I know he's a well respected guy in this community, and he built a hell of a team with the Marlins this year. 

1. I'm disappointed. But, only one team can come out happy.

2. I was only here for a little bit, but I've enjoyed my time in Vegas. I think you both do a good job leading the team.

3. Maybe a bit of Defense? I'm not sure.

4. Meh, New York Americans all the way!

5. It can't be much worse than 2020 lol

6. I haven't really been around long enough to see his tenure, only for one season. I wish him luck!

1 hour ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

1. Honestly, I think we did alright all things considered.

2. Las Vegas was the perfect place for me to start my career, and you amd Spartan did a wonderful job. Molded me into the top prospect that I am.

3. Hopefully y'all stock up from the Riga Exodus. Definitely gonna be a bit tough losing so many players at once.

4. On the Riga Exodus, I kinda find it funny and amazing. It's like a blast from the past because it feels like affiliations lol.

5. Let's all hope it is, we need it to be a good year.

6. Lasting 10 seasons as a GM is a massive achievement, one not normally seen. IR did a wonderful job in building the Marlins up over the seasons and I truly wish him the best post-resignation.

2 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

1. Obviously it doesn't feel great to get beat but I'm not disheartened by our performance in the playoffs. We played 2 very good teams in Saksy and Mexico and we gave it our all.

2. My Vegas experience was amazing, sadly it is my last season with the team. You and Spartan did a good job of helping us and building a good team, just a shame we couldn't come away with a cup.

3. I think you guys will do alright in the draft, you know how to get the most out of your picks so I think you'll be fine.

4. I'm happy that a lot of us are going to Riga, means I've got some friends when I go up to the VHL

5. I hope so, to be honest 2020 was so bad that as long as the world doesn't end, it'll be a decent year.

6. I don't really know a whole lot out SDM but this season they were a good team that always gave us problems, best of luck to rockstar.

6 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

1  sad and i feel a lot of pain

2 you guys did an amazing job, it is just sad that we couldn't win a cup 

3 good, as always

4 i'm one of them so i'm good whit it

5 we hope so

6 i've joined the vhl since the season 72 so i don't fully know him, but i'm sad for him

On 1/4/2021 at 6:00 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

Losing never feels good, but we gave it our best shot and no we'll focus on coming back next year and winning the whole lot.

I have loved my time here, i'll be staying in Vegas for one more season so i get to enjoy the locker room for a tad longer.

Spartan and Jiggly in my opinion have done really well, trades look good and the spirit is high.

Not really qualified to answer this one

Seems like Riga know where to find great prospects

I mean hard to get worse than 2020

Don't really know him, but if he's been as a gm for 10 season he must have done something right

On 1/4/2021 at 9:00 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

1. I wasn't active around that time, so... I felt sad at the start but I forgot about it.

2. Good, same as last season.

3. Try not to fuck it all up.

4. Good, (me included, LETS GOOOO)

5. To all those people saying yes, don't jinx it.

6. He did good...

Edited by Domino Draws

On 1/4/2021 at 8:00 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

1. Well we were an underdog so I still feel okay. I wish we would have won the series but I’m ready to move to the next level.

2. I thought the GM’s did a very good job of keeping our team

competitive for this season. Always good to chat with in the locker room.

3. No clue. I won’t be a part of this team in the coming season but I hope they have a great year and make some solid new draft picks.

4. I feel good, I am one of those players and it’s an exciting team coming soon.

5. We are 9 days in and it’s already fucked, we shall see.

6. Personally I actually don’t really know anything about that team lol. But I’m sure he’s done a great job over there in his time 👌

On 1/4/2021 at 10:00 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

1. Sucks to be you. Be a better team.

2. Spartan was a nutcase, but at least he cared. You were probably less of a nutcase.

3. Pick an absolute beauty. Make the right pick and choose a guy who'll shape your entire future.

4. R i g a   R e i g n

5. Depends. Don't want to jinx anything.

6. As a man who worked for him, he was a damn good man to work for. Always fair and was a great GM on the management aspect.

On 1/4/2021 at 11:00 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

1/4 - 1/10

1. They were a better team and they wanted it more.

2. Thought you guys did great, I'm sad to leave next season

3. Draft some solid players.

4. A good chunk of frickin VHLM players are Riga Reign prospects

5. Fingers crossed

6. Yeah, the Marlins had a great team this season, and he did a good job getting that team off the ground at the start.

1/11 - 1/17

1) The champions have been decided! This season's champions are Philly for the VHLM and Malmo for the VHL. What are your thoughts?

2) New GMs have taken the reigns of San Diego and Mississauga! How do you feel about our Vegas boi @thadthrasher rising up to become the new GM of San Diego?

3) It's offseason time, meaning draft time. What do you think we should do with our first rounders? Do we trade em for futures or do we actually use them?

4) Today's the first day of WJC sims!! Which team are you cheering/playing for and do you think they'll win?

5) Are you looking forward to moving up and playing in the VHL?

6) So how are you doing lately?

34 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1/11 - 1/17

1) The champions have been decided! This season's champions are Philly for the VHLM and Malmo for the VHL. What are your thoughts?

2) New GMs have taken the reigns of San Diego and Mississauga! How do you feel about our Vegas boi @thadthrasher rising up to become the new GM of San Diego?

3) It's offseason time, meaning draft time. What do you think we should do with our first rounders? Do we trade em for futures or do we actually use them?

4) Today's the first day of WJC sims!! Which team are you cheering/playing for and do you think they'll win?

1. Philly had a fantastic team and they deserved to win.

2. Yeah, congrats thad! Sorry in advance for all these quote pings.

3. Use them. Right now, the Aces are made up of about 4 players. 

4. Why would you even bother asking smh my head. Europe will get half of the gold medal and world will get the other half

5. I don't wanna leave Vegas 😔

6. Online school sucks

1/11 - 1/17

1. I think they definitely deserve it. They had a strong team wit some top quality players and they showed just how good they are during the regular and post season. Well deserved cup win.

2. He'll make a great GM and I'm happy that he was chosen for the job.

3. I think you should maybe trade the pick and try get some more prospects who will be around in the VHLM for a couple seasons.

4. I made team Europe this year so team Europe for the win.

5. Yeah I'm definitely looking forward to playing in the VHL. Not sure what my ice time is gonna look like but the Riga roster is an exciting one to be on.

6. Yeah I'm good mate, just about to start back University next week so just getting myself prepped for that. 

1/11 - 1/17

1. A couple of teams with no much Championship experience both winning Cups is honestly great to see not gonna lie.

2. Thad is an excellent choice for GM, and he has been showing it as well as the Team USA GM for WJC.

3. Spartan gonna Spartan and Spartan will be bonked? Possibly

4. My answer to both shall be... USA! USA! USA!

5. Quite, I am very anxious to see which VHL team calls my name on Friday.

6. Doing alright, been using my Chromebook so it's been easier to keep track of things and get things done lol

6 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1/11 - 1/17

1. TBH, I'm not surprised with Philly, but with Malmo...

2. Eyyyy

3. Use. Now.

4. I'm playing for World. But you already knew that you smarty boi (not a compliment)

5. Uh.... Are you talking about next season? If so, yes.

6. fine, hbu

On 1/11/2021 at 10:48 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

1/11 - 1/17

1. I mean, I called it in my media spot

2. Great for him, glad some new blood is in the GM pool

3. Use em. Team looks empty right now

4. Canada. Made the team and I'm a proud Canadian myself

5. Yeah, I just got traded to Calgary, so that should be fun

6. Decent. As Ledge said, online school does suck

On 1/11/2021 at 5:48 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

1/11 - 1/17

Hate that we didn't win this year, but congratulations for the winner!

Congratulations and good luck for @thadthrasher, i'm sure he'll do great.

Not really sure, more goalscoring is always welcome i guess

Team Europe all the way!

All in good time, for now i enjoy my time in Vegas and will try my best to help the team and to get better.

Pretty good, almost 2 months without smoking and school is going well

:veg:Las Vegas Aces Press Conference :veg:

18/1 - 24/1

1) The VHLM draft is done and over with! Vegas, of course, had a limited amount of picks. How well did we do?

2) So as we're heading towards the new season, how excited are you to play for Vegas?

3) Are we going to compete this season? Or is Vegas going to be a basement team?

4) What's your favorite genre of music? Do you have a favorite artist?

5) What other teams do you think will be top competitors this season?

6) So I'm heading into my 3rd season as an AGM. Does that qualify me as old for VHLM AGM standards?

6 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

18/1 - 24/1

1) The VHLM draft is done and over with! Vegas, of course, had a limited amount of picks. How well did we do?

2) So as we're heading towards the new season, how excited are you to play for Vegas?

3) Are we going to compete this season? Or is Vegas going to be a basement team?

6) So I'm heading into my 3rd season as an AGM. Does that qualify me as old for VHLM AGM standards?

1. I say we did pretty well. We got solid high TPE players, as well as active low TPE players.

2. I am very excited. I will be hitting up the Casino very frequently.

3. We will 100% compete. Have you seen this roster? We're coming for you, Houston!

4. My favorite genre is Metal music, and Metallica is my favorite artist.

5. Definitely Houston. They have basically the entire S76 1st round.

6. Yes. AGMs get the boot after 1-2 seasons usually. I know how it feels.

3 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

18/1 - 24/1

1. I think we did good. You drafted me so that makes it automatically good ;).

2. I am very excited. I think we have a shot at winning the cup. 

3. We have a great team. As I said in the last question I think we can win the cup.

4. I don't have a favorite genre of music but my favorite band is blink 182.

5. I don't know.

6. I think so. 

5 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

18/1 - 24/1

1. Ok, I guess

2. Very.

3. I hope we are going to be a playoff competitor.

4. I don't really listen to music that much anymore.

5. Miami, Philly, Sasky, Mexico.

6. IDK