Las Vegas Aces Press Conference

oilmandan

13 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

zSH08aB.png.9c98161c489c61d9d9208b391bdfc7c2.png

:veg:Las Vegas Aces Press Conference :veg:

11/23 - 11/29

Answer these questions for 2 Capped TPE

1) The season has begun! We have a pretty good start so far with a 7-1-2 record. What do you think of the start so far?

2) Do you think that we'll be able to maintain the pace we are currently at until the end of the season?

3) Do you feel like you're doing as well as you think you are doing? What can you improve?

4) What do you think is the biggest flaw in this team?

5) What was your favourite toy growing up?

6) What did you originally think of FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY when you first saw/heard it?

1) Awesome start, definitely makes me excited!

2) Right now I think we can maintain what we’ve been doing! Our goalie is improving and I hope he can reach an amazing level come playoffs! We will definitely need him.

3) Honestly right now I think I’m playing awesome. Definitely always room for improvement though. Would like to score a few more goals than I am now.

4) Right now I think it may be goal tending but I’m thinking that will improve by the end of the season!

5) Didnt have time for toys! Always on the grind. Can’t stop, won’t stop.

6) I avoided everything to do with that conversation, and I have no regrets lol.

14 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

1) The season has begun! We have a pretty good start so far with a 7-1-2 record. What do you think of the start so far?

2) Do you think that we'll be able to maintain the pace we are currently at until the end of the season?

3) Do you feel like you're doing as well as you think you are doing? What can you improve?

6) What did you originally think of FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY when you first saw/heard it?

1 we are doing good, but we can always improve

2 yeah it hink, we are a good team

3 i think i can improve a lot in points but afterall is all good 

4 we lose 

5 i think the 3ds but i like a lot toys from the cars movie

6 i laugh a lot, i'm mature as you can see.

Edited by Matt thunder

18 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

We are on a good track, but we have a long way to go. Last season ended wrong, and we need to advance in the postseason for any of this to matter.

18 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

Of course. We finished at the top last season, and we can do it again.

I have, honestly, no clue. I can improve on my workouts and improving my game.

I'll plead the Fifth. 

Uh...probably the speaker/microphone I got for my 12th birthday, so I could karaoke everyday.

What the hell is this? Who okayed this for a press conference?!

22 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

1. Perfecto

2. Probably, if we can get our crap together, we might actually win!

3. I've had a point drought recently, so maybe I can get back in the game!

4. Not Sovick, he's a really good goalie!

5. I don't know, to be honest

6. e w

Once again, another great press conference

zSH08aB.png.25a2c324e1c6f934d4e48b1282ee36eb.png

11/30 - 12/6

1) Currently we are 5th in the VHLM in terms of standings. Do you think we'll be able to improve anytime soon?

2) It's almost the beginning of Christmas season! How do you typically celebrate this season of giving? And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, what other festive holiday traditions do you celebrate during this time?

3) It's still early, but we might be a dark horse candidate coming into the playoffs. What do you think of that status as of now?

4) Do you really believe that Mexico is running a drug cartel?

5) What's one of your favourite video game/movie/tv show moment? What makes you like it?

6) Who's the biggest meme of the VHL?

Just now, JigglyGumballs said:

11/30 - 12/6

1) Currently we are 5th in the VHLM in terms of standings. Do you think we'll be able to improve anytime soon?

2) It's almost the beginning of Christmas season! How do you typically celebrate this season of giving? And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, what other festive holiday traditions do you celebrate during this time?

3) It's still early, but we might be a dark horse candidate coming into the playoffs. What do you think of that status as of now?

5) What's one of your favourite video game/movie/tv show moment? What makes you like it?

1) Hopefully we can improve but I don’t think we will make a big splash in the post season here without maybe some kid of acquisition.

2) Oh head banging to Christmas music for sure and I’ve already been watching Christmas movies for a few months. Ready for the count down here 👌

3) Hopefully going into the playoffs people can think of us as a threat! Want to go in there and kick some a$$.

4) 100% they are, they’ve also been paying off the refs all season with that money.

5) I really like when Marv gets smoked with bricks in home alone 2. By far the best moment in any movie ever!

6) I honestly don’t know much about the VHL yet but it’s probably @JigglyGumballs 

17 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/30 - 12/6

1 i hope so, the cup is waiting us

2 well i love christmas beacuse the 7th of december is my bday and then all the decorations, god i love this period of time 

3 i hope to win onestly

4 you are kidding, mexico is in their name

5 i mean i have seen the office and the grand tour, i like them both to be honest 

6 i don't know how to reply to that, sorry, don't hate me @JigglyGumballs

Edited by Matt thunder

1 hour ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/30 - 12/6

1. I think we will , started hot then went a little cold so I believe the trend should go upwards.

2. I usually buy a nice cognac to share with the fam, make a nice dinner and open gifts.

3. I like the dark horse status, when we upset a bunch of teams it will make us look better than being first and losing to a dark horse.

4. Hell yes they are, I was wondering what the refs have been smoking lately.

5. I've been playing call of duty(both of them), and rewatching the american pie movies.

6. I wish I knew...

11/30 - 12/6

1. Our young offense and goaltenders are growing stronger, so I do believe we will be better

2. Full decorations, music, etc.

3. Let them sleep on the Aces, we'll take them down when they least expect it 

4. Need more sources 

5. Story of Super Paper Mario, honestly incredible, especially for a Mario game

6. MuffBeav

11/30 - 12/6

1. I think so. We've been playing well so far this season and we can only get better I think, as long as everyone keeps their earning up.

2. We usually have a big family dinner on Christmas day which is a lot of fun.

3. I think the dark horse status suits us quite well. We are a good team with the ability take anyone if we play well and our place in the standings might have some overlooking us in the playoffs

4. 100%. There is no way they are this good without being hyped up on something

5. I love the opening Normandy scene from Saving Private Ryan, it's really tense and I like war films

6. From my experience, I'd probably say Dil, based on the amount of banter that went on in VHL gen chat after Miami knocked Halifax out the playoffs

2 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/30 - 12/6

1. I think so. We have a promising young team

2. For Christmas, we usually have a family get-together, but this year, just my close family.

3. Well, Miami won last year, so I think anyone has a chance

4. Yes. Definitely. I've seen it myself. They have it all: crack, coke, weed, meth. it's kind of scary

5. Among us is a great game, and I'm watching all the Star Wars movies for the first time

6. Muffbeav, no doubt

Edited by Ledge_and_Dairy

4 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/30 - 12/6

1. Sure, I think we have lots of time to improve

2. I wouldn't like to share that... DOMINO VIETNAM FLASHBACKS

3. I don't know, to be honest

Hmmm, I wonder...

5. Among Us because you can murder people :D

6. y o u

) Currently we are 5th in the VHLM in terms of standings. Do you think we'll be able to improve anytime soon? Yes there is always time to improve

2) It's almost the beginning of Christmas season! How do you typically celebrate this season of giving? And for those who don't celebrate Christmas, what other festive holiday traditions do you celebrate during this time? Make dinner and do gifts

3) It's still early, but we might be a dark horse candidate coming into the playoffs. What do you think of that status as of now? We are STILL in it

4) Do you really believe that Mexico is running a drug cartel? Absofuckinglutely

5) What's one of your favourite video game/movie/tv show moment? What makes you like it? I like the call of duty and the watchdogs franchise

6) Who's the biggest meme of the VHL? Idk tbh

9 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

11/30 - 12/6

1. I'm sure we can and we will, we have a lot of young players who's going to keep getting better

2. Nothing grand, just hanging out with family and friends.

3. I don't see a reason why we couldn't beat any other team.

4. Yes, no, mayby so

5. I guess the last fight in Mass Effect 3, love how big and epic it feels.

6. As i'm still pretty new to VHL, i'm not sure. I'll guess @JigglyGumballs?

On 11/30/2020 at 2:37 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

11/30 - 12/6

1) Nobody is likely going to stay where they are at the moment, I could see us going up

2) I like the decorations and the presents, who doesnt like getting things?

3) It's too early to say honestly, but I wouldn’t count us out of anything

4) Why wouldn’t they be?

5) I like Halo, its just unique and I think the story is very good

6. Muff

Edited by Jakefufu

On 11/23/2020 at 11:15 AM, JigglyGumballs said:

11/23 - 11/29

1) I think we have a great shot of improving we have a young team and Spartan always makes some good selections at the draft

2) I do celebrate Christmas and I’m excited for winter as a whole it’s my favorite season

3) I don’t mind being a dark horse because it gives us a chance to not have so much pressure to win. But at the same time we have the opportunity to prove people wrong

4. This is the first I’m hearing of this, what lmao

5. I like the final moments in Call of Duty World at War when the soviet army and allies finally triumph over the German army. I just love moments in games and moments where an overwhelmingly disadvantaged side prevails against all odds. I also like the movie Independence Day too for the same reason

6. I’m not sure I am not active in the VHL discord much, there’s so much going on in there that often I find I’m not in the general there much, if at all

On 11/30/2020 at 2:37 PM, JigglyGumballs said:

11/30 - 12/6

1:Yeah, You got the goat Instaflud on the team, fym
2:I celebrate by sitting at home and eating with family
3:I think that teams are really underrating us, when we win the finals they wont anymore though
4:Drugs are illegal so yeah.
5:I like when in dark souls I die, I like it because it makes me realise im not good enough to play it anymore and to stop
6:Viper

1. I do believe we are improving more and more each game, so yes I think we should make top 3 in the standings by the end of the season.

2. Typically I celebrate my Christmas with my friends and family.

3. I totally agree with that, I think we will be underestimated going in to the playoffs and I’m hoping we prove everyone wrong.

4. Yes I 100% do and I wouldn’t be surprised if they paid off the officials with their drug money.

5. My favourite video game is probably GTA. I don’t really know why but I like how you can do heists and buy super nice cars and houses.

6. I’m not really sure yet because this is my second season in the vhlm but probably for right now @JigglyGumballs sorry don’t hate me😬

zSH08aB.png.210e16782973790515fb6eb40d83fd08.png

(This looks different because I'm too lazy to get on my laptop)

Week Ending: 12/7 - 12/13

1) On 12/6, we had a really good sim as we won all three of our games on that day. How do you feel about our performance and more so the performance of @matt sovick in those games?

2) So y'know how I asked if you preferred coffee or tea? Which do you prefer? Tea, or hot chocolate?

3) What did you think about the now denied trade involving Aksu Maronen and a 5th round pick getting shipped to Ottawa for a previously voided 1st round pick and Asher OHara?

4) What was your favorite Christmas present? Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, what was your favorite present that you've ever gotten?

5) How do you overcome scoring slumps? A little luck? Perhaps some sort of change in how you play?

6) Do you prefer summer or winter?

1 minute ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1) On 12/6, we had a really good sim as we won all three of our games on that day. How do you feel about our performance and more so the performance of @matt sovick in those games?

2) So y'know how I asked if you preferred coffee or tea? Which do you prefer? Tea, or hot chocolate?

3) What did you think about the now denied trade involving Aksu Maronen and a 5th round pick getting shipped to Ottawa for a previously voided 1st round pick and Asher OHara?

4) What was your favorite Christmas present? Or if you don't celebrate Christmas, what was your favorite present that you've ever gotten?

5) How do you overcome scoring slumps? A little luck? Perhaps some sort of change in how you play?

6) Do you prefer summer or winter?

1 he is a wall congrats mate 

2 hot chocolate

3 i think it was a good idea to denie the trade

4 i think it was the ps 4

5  i think it's luck i'm not that good

6 winter no doubt 

1 minute ago, JigglyGumballs said:

1) I was really pleased with how myself and my teammates both simmed out and played.  @matt sovick

2) I don’t like tea so I’m going to go with hot chocolate. 

3) I don’t really know much about Ottowa or their trades, but as a franchise from Ottowa, I wouldn’t be surprised if they epicly failed.

4) My favorite christmas present was my Xbox 1 original, which I still play to this day.

5) I don’t know much about the sim, but I would use my TPE to upgrade my scoring stat. 

6) I hate summer and winter, but I prefer winter since I can’t stand hot weather.