S63 Award Committee

Beketov

• Commissioner

S63 Award Committee

As mentioned when we announced the inaugural Award Committee, and when we have announce subsequent ones, members are only eligible to serve 3 consecutive seasons and General Manager's aren't eligible to serve on the Committee. As such, we have a few changes to make to the award committee for this season.

First off, the removals. I would like to thank @diamond_ace (last season's chair), @Tagger, @Smarch, and @CowboyinAmerica who have all served their 3 season limit as well as @Devise who only served 1 season but is now a GM and thus ineligible. There's a lot of pressure on the award committee come off-season time and you all performed admirably in your regular duties as well as helping the BOG make decisions regarding the Defensive trophies and deciding the new All-VHL teams.

Now, your Season 63 Award Committee will be:

@Victor(Chairman)

@omgitshim

@.sniffuM

@DollarAndADream*

@Velevra*

@TheLastOlympian07*

@tfong*

@BarzalGoat*

* New Addition

Kind of figured Victor would be the main guy this year given the limited number of returnees. Good luck everyone, and I'm especially interested in seeing @BarzalGoat in the role as a newer member, potentially with a different perspective on some things.

1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

Kind of figured Victor would be the main guy this year given the limited number of returnees. Good luck everyone, and I'm especially interested in seeing @BarzalGoat in the role as a newer member, potentially with a different perspective on some things.

I’ll do my best!! Would love to hear opinions from fellow newbies too