Finals Game 2: Toronto vs Helsinki

Devise

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Thranduil said:

The GM of the underdog team that somehow made the finals and is up 2-0 just happens to be the simmer. ?

Honestly if @Devise was rigging it I have to believe it would actually look more realistic than it does if that makes any sense. Like, STHS being dumb and giving Toronto the win over Seattle in 6 makes more sense; Devise would have pushed it to 7 to not raise suspicions.

Honestly he just has a hot as hell goalie that can’t be touched. Helsinki is having exactly the same problem we did, they just don’t have as strong an offence to deal with it.

The hilarity that I would care enough to rig after such a storied GM career when all I have done is work for this league, never caring about pay I might add, is like borderline silly. Is Boubabi feeding a secret cult of dummies that I'm not aware of? Seriously, give your fucking head a shake.  Ask @Will who was originally supposed to sim how I wound up simming these playoffs? He posted at the end of the season in Blue asking me to take over if I could. I'd like to point out as well that pretty much every simmer ever has simmed series in which not only they were members of teams competing, but also GM's. Will Higgins and Jardy all had those things. And while jokes were made, as is the case and I'm sure we will always entertain that, it wasn't ever really serious threats because the integrity of those members was never in question.

So if your telling me you got a problem here, it's with me clearly. And I call bullshit on that. Unfounded, bullshit. I'm not even going to entertain it when I was happy to step in and help out these playoffs and I finally decided to give you whiners a steady sim schedule after a chaotic season. Seriously? Fuck you as members for even remotely thinking I'd care enough to rig this. Wow. 

Also fuck a third paragraph.  

Edited by Devise

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Devise said:

The hilarity that I would care enough to rig after such a storied GM career when all I have done is work for this league, never caring about pay I might add, is like borderline silly. Is Boubabi feeding a secret cult of dummies that I'm not aware of? Seriously, give your fucking head a shake.  Ask @Will who was originally supposed to sim how I wound up simming these playoffs? He posted at the end of the season in Blue asking me to take over if I could. I'd like to point out as well that pretty much every simmer ever has simmed series in which not only they were members of teams competing, but also GM's. Will Higgins and Jardy all had those things. And while jokes were made, as is the case and I'm sure we will always entertain that, it wasn't ever really serious threats because the integrity of those members was never in question.

So if your telling me you got a problem here, it's with me clearly. And I call bullshit on that. Unfounded, bullshit. I'm not even going to entertain it when I was happy to step in and help out these playoffs and I finally decided to give you whiners a steady sim schedule after a chaotic season. Seriously? Fuck you as members for even remotely thinking I'd care enough to rig this. Wow. 

Also fuck a third paragraph.  

Honestly I don't think anyone is seriously saying it. It's basically the same as every other "rigged" comment that's ever been made which has been happening literally since season 1. I wouldn't take it personally (I know that's tough). It's like I said, if you were rigging it then you would actually be making it less obvious than this. The fact that STHS decided to make your goalie unstoppable is literally just the engine being the engine; it doesn't surprise me much.