Position: C

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 200 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

its happening the office GIF

Well, hello there,

Houston can offer you something magical - 3rd line centre spot with extra minutes in different positions added to that - we can offer you a lot of delicious food around Houston! I know this is quite tempting, so just say yes and join our magical party...

• Commissioner

Hi @STZ I don't know you personally but i'm told you're a pretty stand up guy. I'll cut to the point, the Lynx have room on the Third line with the possibility of moving up to a higher role with activity. We're currently high in the standings to make a run for the cup. So what do you say?

ffub5Un.png&key=61b05c0471fa276e4731f792

Hey @STZ,

Heard some great things about you. I'll cut to the chase, we're looking for a 2nd line C and I think you can fill that spot. You'll also be getting PK and PP minutes as well and would be a huge cornerstone to our team for the rest of the season. If you're active enough, I should be able to pump you into the first line. What do you say? Quote and accept if you think Halifax fits for you!

Edited by fonziGG

SUP STZ! 

We're currently looking to make a big push and I think you'd make our team instantly deeper. Right away you'd be our 2C, and allow us to make a full third line which is something we've never had. I'd also be willing to guarantee you PP time and PK time once you get to about 80-100 TPE, but regardless you'll be about 18-20 mins a night on San Diego. 

I'm sure you know the drill but quote and accept if you wanna come here, help us make that big push! 

Vegas can offer you first line minutes and powerplay time. We aren't contending but are tied for the eighth seed right now. So sign with Vegas if you want to have a lot of minutes and maybe make the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, BladeMaiden said:

I have 4th line on Philadelphia to offer you, come join the official bad boys of the vhlm :) 

Blade

Accept.

Thanks for all the offers from the other GM's. I would be more than happy if any one of you drafted me in the VHLM Draft! Looking forward to joining Philly on their cup run!

1 minute ago, STZ said:

Accept.

Thanks for all the offers from the other GM's. I would be more than happy if any one of you drafted me in the VHLM Draft! Looking forward to joining Philly on their cup run!

I’ll be doing my best to make you a champion