Town of Salem 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

Vote tracker:

penny - 9 (Hatter, Devise, Mike, omg, Berocka, Ricer13, jhatty8, DoktorFunk, a_Ferk)

Votes needed for lynching: 9

After the third day, the town has collectively made a decision as to who to lynch. After nobody said anything yesterday, opinions have flipped, votes have been cast, and now it's time for @pennypenny to die.

He doesn't say much going up--after all, he's done all the suspicion-casting he could do today--but when he comes down, something curious drops out of his shirt. It's another rope! Penny was the EXECUTIONER.

Penny did not leave a last will.

Night 3 starts NOW!

List of those left alive:

The fourth day begins, and, thankfully for the town, there's only one person missing.

That person is @jhatty8, who's found in his house, shot, burned, waterboarded, and then lynched town-style for good measure. He was the SPY, and the same forensic tools which he used on nights previous prove helpful in determining that, not only was he killed by a member of the MAFIA, but by a JUGGERNAUT as well.

Hatty's last will:

Spoiler

N1: forgot to send in an action

N2: Bug omgitshim

-A member of the mafia visited Spartan last night.

-A member of the mafia visited you last night.

-Your target was transported to a different location.

-Your target was attacked by a member of the mafia.

N3: Bug McWolf

As always, this post marks the beginning of the day, this time day 4!

List of those alive (14):

Votes needed for lynching: 8

12 hours ago, Mike said:

You last second stragglers are clearly Mafia/Neutral holding out for the last second your buddies won't get lynched.  I see thru that thin veil.

Neutrals and mafia had no idea what he was, they just knew he wasn't them. If anything, they would have jumped harder onto the lynch.

1 minute ago, McWolf said:

Dammit. If this was the Juggernaut's 3rd kill, at least it would have taken the mafioso/godfather along with it.

Which incidentally means that it has that power, now.

8 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

The Juggernaut, if I remember correctly, gains Basic Defense with the second kill. Likely will take a lynch to eliminate him now. 

doesn't it gain rampaging after the second kill?

2 minutes ago, McWolf said:

doesn't it gain rampaging after the second kill?

First kill: Can attack every night

Second kill: Gains Basic Defense

Third kill: Juggernaut attacks are now Rampages

Fourth kill: Gains Unstoppable Attack

3 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

First kill: Can attack every night

Second kill: Gains Basic Defense

Third kill: Juggernaut attacks are now Rampages

Fourth kill: Gains Unstoppable Attack

Confused 2 with 3. Good to know. So lynch or jail.

So good news at least. @a_Ferk is confirmed as not Mafia and not Juggernaut. I thought for sure Mafia would target Hatty so I swapped him and Ferk (since Ferk was giving me scum vibes) but I guess both evils thought the quiet person who was super suspicious was a big threat to them.

Whoever is a town investigator, don't reveal yourself. You are the only person (unless you're Sheriff, as he'll show up as innocent) now who can directly pinpoint the Juggernaut now with a night action. 

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

So good news at least. @a_Ferk is confirmed as not Mafia and not Juggernaut. I thought for sure Mafia would target Hatty so I swapped him and Ferk (since Ferk was giving me scum vibes) but I guess both evils thought the quiet person who was super suspicious was a big threat to them.

That actually doesn't make sense to me that they would both do that.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

Based on what we know and the roles already eliminated we should he able to lynch another baddie today.  One of you super nerds make the list.

You are literally one of the only people that hasn't claimed anything yet, but you are very pro-lynching. If we crunch the list, it might come down to you.

12 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Interesting that they would both target Ferk.  I assume just a coincidence?  Possibly they thought he wouldn’t have a TP on him.

Edited by solas

3 minutes ago, solas said:

Interesting that they would both target Ferk.  I assume just a coincidence?  Possibly they thought he wouldn’t have a TP on him.

With most Town roles claimed out at this point, they probably think he is our TP.

JAILOR (McWolf)

TOWN PROTECTIVE - Trapper (Berocka)

TOWN PROTECTIVE

TOWN SUPPORT - Mayor (Spartan)

TOWN SUPPORT - Invest (omgitshim)

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - Spy (jhatty)

TOWN INVESTIGATIVE - Tracker (Hatter)

TOWN KILLING - Veteran (Eno)

RANDOM TOWN -

RANDOM TOWN -

RANDOM TOWN -

GODFATHER

MAFIOSO

RANDOM MAFIA - Consort (Nyko)

RANDOM MAFIA - Consig (CC036)

RANDOM MAFIA

NEUTRAL EVIL - Executioner (Penny)

RANDOM NEUTRAL - Juggernaut

RANDOM ROLE

What am I missing?

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

With most Town roles claimed out at this point, they probably think he is our TP.

Why go for him instead of Berocka, who has claimed Trapper, right?

18 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Why go for him instead of Berocka, who has claimed Trapper, right?

His trap was triggered night 2, so he wouldn't have a trap ready last night. If they think Ferk is Doc or BG (and they had a Consig so they could actually know for sure), then that would be a more immediate threat.

Side note, Berocka said his trap triggered on a Sheriff, so that's one of the RT is true