Town of Salem #4

Gustav

50 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

correction: go back to miami :D

We will take our talents back to South Beach soon enough, but not without some coven scalps

Don't let Bridges fool you, he's no town. I have it on good authority that he's a good for nothing Edward Scissorhands, yes indeed the kind of Edward you'd find stealing treasure on the sea.....

Don't ask me how I know. Classified, Jason Bourne himself hand delivered me the note.

Vote Alex Bridges

6 hours ago, Spartan said:

Don't trust me after the last game huh? Lol, you know I don't reveal until necessary, considering very few people have revealed at this point. 

But also, ditto on what someone said earlier, I was driving 12 hours yesterday to my college, currently in the process of packing and moving my stuff out, and I'll be driving another 12 hours tomorrow. Will try to keep an eye on the thread and my mentions, just don't want to get mod killed lol.

did you perform your role last night? Or did you not have the time?

Also, I am requesting LO on me, tp stay on the jailor

34 minutes ago, ContinentalCup036 said:

did you perform your role last night? Or did you not have the time?

Also, I am requesting LO on me, tp stay on the jailor

did perform my role, just a bit too early to be revealing the results of my action. would prefer not to slip back into the trend of dying n2 lol

1 hour ago, Devise said:

Don't ask me how I know.

that’s because even you don’t know how you know, because I know that you know that we all know that you know that your mafia and you know I know that you know what you’re up to. 

1 minute ago, Alex Bridges said:

that’s because even you don’t know how you know, because I know that you know that we all know that you know that your mafia and you know I know that you know what you’re up to. 

coven game buddy boy

12 minutes ago, Alex Bridges said:

? oopsie heh...

Oh yeah I'm sure you "forgot". 

Also I know because as good as you are at saving face here, you are hardly Bartholomew Robert's.....

Just now, Devise said:

Oh yeah I'm sure you "forgot". 

Also I know because as good as you are at saving face here, you are hardly Bartholomew Robert's.....

what are you even saying anymore? OH YEAH, WELL YOUR A MCJAGEE MCGEE SLUMBERNESS.

The second day has come to an end. Late again! This time I couldn't really help it.

Again, nobody dies. Some suspicion is thrown around, but that's about all that happens. Thank goodness for that--what with the draft and all, I have a LOT to sort through tonight.

I'll cut right to it--night 3 starts now!

List of those alive:

...and we're early! This is what happens when sketchy employers meet part-time workers.

@Mr_Hatter spent last night getting thoroughly stoned.

Spoiler

ExhaustedPepperyBufeo-small.gif

So did @ContinentalCup036, but in an entirely different sense. Killed off by a MEDUSA, he's the town's first victim! As such, his role and will cannot be revealed to the public.

Day 3 begins now!

List of those alive (16):

Shit I thought we were fighting coven but a notherfucking PIRATE jumped me in the middle of the night. Luckily I backpedaled away from danger and survived. Salem is a scary place. 

I dont think eagles has made it to day 3 yet

D1 Bug Fonzi nothing

-A member of the Coven visited Devise last night.

-A member of the Coven visited Berocka last night.

D2 Bug Spartan nothing

-A member of the Coven visited Berocka last night.-A member of the Coven visited ContinentalCup036 last night

If we have a Potion Master, one of Berocka or Devise is probably Coven. We haven't seen any attacks yet, so they've probably used an Investigative and Healing potion on N1 and N2 (if they do exist). We could also have a Hex Master. But based off of the Spy results, I think its one or the other.

I don't think we have a Poisoner as no one has claimed to be poisoned yet. Good chance we have a Necromancer, we haven't seen anything from them because no one has died.

And it's confirmed at this point that we have a Medusa. So in my opinion, I think the Coven has:

Coven Leader

Hex Master OR Potion Master (we may find out tomorrow)

Medusa

Necromancer

Another thing that jumps out to me is that @Berocka was visited by Coven on N1 and N2. It wouldn't make sense for any of these roles to visit him twice, unless he was controlled on N1 and then was Hexed or had an Investigative Potion thrown on him. If this is true, then something went wrong in the Coven's plans to control Berocka into the Medusa and they felt the need to Hex/Potion him. Just a little suspicion.

now time for someone to come and debunk all of this

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

If we have a Potion Master, one of Berocka or Devise is probably Coven. We haven't seen any attacks yet, so they've probably used an Investigative and Healing potion on N1 and N2 (if they do exist). We could also have a Hex Master. But based off of the Spy results, I think its one or the other.

I don't think we have a Poisoner as no one has claimed to be poisoned yet. Good chance we have a Necromancer, we haven't seen anything from them because no one has died.

And it's confirmed at this point that we have a Medusa. So in my opinion, I think the Coven has:

Coven Leader

Hex Master OR Potion Master (we may find out tomorrow)

Medusa

Necromancer

Another thing that jumps out to me is that @Berocka was visited by Coven on N1 and N2. It wouldn't make sense for any of these roles to visit him twice, unless he was controlled on N1 and then was Hexed or had an Investigative Potion thrown on him. If this is true, then something went wrong in the Coven's plans to control Berocka into the Medusa and they felt the need to Hex/Potion him. Just a little suspicion.

now time for someone to come and debunk all of this

Only other scenario I could think of if Poisoner went to Devise N1 and he had defense against it and Berocka was someone the CL couldn't control, so they tried to poison him last night instead (in which case Berocka could tell us if he is poisoned or not).

3 hours ago, jhatty8 said:

one of Berocka or Devise is probably Coven.

Why don’t we put pressure on one of these two and start voting for one of them to be lynched?

24 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Why don’t we put pressure on one of these two and start voting for one of them to be lynched?

VOTE KILL BEROCKA