Yukon Rush Press Conference!

Oatex

14 hours ago, Juice said:

WiaitDx.png

:yuk:Yukon Rush Press Conference :yuk:

(for week ending in 5/16)

1. With the off-season starting, we had to drop all the pending free agents as well as everyone we picked up off of waivers during the season. Where do you think our biggest weakness is currently that we should address?

2. I'd love to make a tradition after every win. What is the ceremonial object to give out to the player of the game in the locker room?

3. Are you entering the VHL Fantasy League that recently started having the openings for S78?

4. Would you rather stick with a team your entire career with the chance you might not win a cup, or go to a contender in free agency?

5. What's your favourite classic videogame?

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I prefer to go to the movie theaters alone compared to with someone else or in a group. Agree or disagree?

1 -- depth and defense are probably the two biggest ones right now

2 -- golden pick axe

3 -- probably not

4 -- this is a tough one, but i think the later on i would be in my career and the team goals dont match mine, then going to FA and a contender would win out

5 -- NHL94

6 -- Disagree (although if i do go to see a movie and second or third time, i will usually go alone)

WiaitDx.png

(for week ending in 5/23)

1. The draft has finally come and gone, and oh boy do we have a new look team! We were able to grab two top 5 picks in @Zetterberg and @Beketov, as well as address many other needs throughout the rest of the draft. How do you feel about the team looking at our roster now?

2. There's been discussion to have a goal song, particularly the one brought up by @Beketov(Con Clavi Con Dio by Ghost), but is there a song you want either for the team or specifically for your player?

3. Looking around the VHLM, there are some obvious rebuilders and some obvious contenders. I would say we are in the latter category, but how do you feel about our chances of making the playoffs or how far we'd go in the playoffs?

4. The war with the Mar-lames in San Diego season two electric boogaloo is about to begin, how should we celebrate each win against their awful, disgusting, vomit-inducing, eye-gouging team?

5. I'd love to make our locker-room as accessible and fun for everyone, what's one addition you'd like to see added to the discord?

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: Brussel Sprouts and Broccoli are to die for, and I'd eat them all the time if I had to. Agree or disagree?

1. The draft has finally come and gone, and oh boy do we have a new look team! We were able to grab two top 5 picks in @Zetterberg and @Beketov, as well as address many other needs throughout the rest of the draft. How do you feel about the team looking at our roster now?

I feel like we have assembled a team to compete. Getting some league veterans to help compliment our first gens should really make for a great dyanmic.

2. There's been discussion to have a goal song, particularly the one brought up by @Beketov(Con Clavi Con Dio by Ghost), but is there a song you want either for the team or specifically for your player?

I sure do and it goes a little something like this.... "SOMETIMES YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES AND SEE THE PLACE WHERE YOU USED TO LIVE. WHEN YOU.... WERE YOUNG.....*music interlude* WHEN YOU! WERE YOUNNNNNNNNNNNN-NGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!"

3. Looking around the VHLM, there are some obvious rebuilders and some obvious contenders. I would say we are in the latter category, but how do you feel about our chances of making the playoffs or how far we'd go in the playoffs?

PLAYOFFS? You wanna talk about PLAYOFFS?! Honestly this is a cup or bust season in my eyes. And that doesn't need to come with a load of pressure. I know we can do our best to make a contender, but at the end of the day we are all subjects of STHS and its a roll of the dice. 

4. The war with the Mar-lames in San Diego season two electric boogaloo is about to begin, how should we celebrate each win against their awful, disgusting, vomit-inducing, eye-gouging team?

Probably by  gutting those fishes and making sushi rolls outta them. I'm allergic to fish, but I could make an acception.

5. I'd love to make our locker-room as accessible and fun for everyone, what's one addition you'd like to see added to the discord?

Honestly, it's pretty good as it right now. But I saw you say something about a movie night, that would kinda be lit tbh. If there's enough interest we totally should do that haha.

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: Brussel Sprouts and Broccoli are to die for, and I'd eat them all the time if I had to. Agree or disagree?

I think you probably have daddy issues or something if you enjoy eating the Sprouts of Brussels. If you claim to enjoy that shit, I think you're really just lying to yourself. That's fucked up homie.

1- We're looking pretty good. With all the high picks we had in the S78 draft, I believe in this team to go very far!

2-I wanna rock! is probabely the best goal song you can ever have so I would like it to be my goal song.

3- I think we can go pretty far in the playoff, maybe 2nd or 3rd round but for sure we're making tge playoff.

4-We should take some marlins and throw it off the Mount Logan(in Yukon ).

5-I think the locker room is fine. For me, no change needs to be made.

6-I like brocolli but I HATE brussel sprouts so only an half agree and the other halt is disagree.

2 minutes ago, Otto Numminen said:

1- We're looking pretty good. With all the high picks we had in the S78 draft, I believe in this team to go very far!

2-I wanna rock! is probabely the best goal song you can ever have so I would like it to be my goal song.

3- I think we can go pretty far in the playoff, maybe 2nd or 3rd round but for sure we're making tge playoff.

4-We should take some marlins and throw it off the Mount Logan(in Yukon ).

5-I think the locker room is fine. For me, no change needs to be made.

6-I like brocolli but I HATE brussel sprouts so only an half agree and the other halt is disagree.

A+ For the Mount Logan reference ❤️

On 5/17/2021 at 5:04 PM, Juice said:

WiaitDx.png

(for week ending in 5/23)

1. The draft has finally come and gone, and oh boy do we have a new look team! We were able to grab two top 5 picks in @Zetterberg and @Beketov, as well as address many other needs throughout the rest of the draft. How do you feel about the team looking at our roster now?

good just needs more women

2. There's been discussion to have a goal song, particularly the one brought up by @Beketov(Con Clavi Con Dio by Ghost), but is there a song you want either for the team or specifically for your player?

Bts songs mashup

3. Looking around the VHLM, there are some obvious rebuilders and some obvious contenders. I would say we are in the latter category, but how do you feel about our chances of making the playoffs or how far we'd go in the playoffs?

Were pretty good we'll make it far

4. The war with the marlames in San Diego season two electric boogaloo is about to begin, how should we celebrate each win against their awful, disgusting, vomit-inducing, eye-gouging team?

Karaoke nights

More women

Brussel sprouts yuck 

1. The draft has finally come and gone, and oh boy do we have a new look team! We were able to grab two top 5 picks in @Zetterberg and @Beketov, as well as address many other needs throughout the rest of the draft. How do you feel about the team looking at our roster now?

Roster is looking solid. Anytime you can add talented players like that to a team -  nice things are going to happen. Only matter of time really, since finding that chemistry, etc does not always come automatically, but potential and talent is there.

Another Irish Drinking Song by Da Vinci's Notebook. Fun song and I like it. I don't know if it screams ''Yukon'', but could be a decent song for goal song!

I think Yukon will have a great year. There is enough talent in the roster and enough active players that even if there is some tougher moments during regular season, the team can keep improving steadily and peak just in time for playoffs. The skill and talent will carry the team far in the playoffs, I would say Yukon is up there as favorites to win it all.

4. The war with the Mar-lames in San Diego season two electric boogaloo is about to begin, how should we celebrate each win against their awful, disgusting, vomit-inducing, eye-gouging team?
Lets go out to eat pancakes, whole team will have a solid time together. Only after winning San Diego, so it will feel special.

I don't know, I'm not a discord expert, so I don't even know what you can add there. Maybe some kind of music channel where people can only post links to Youtube or whatever. No comments or anything. Just songs the people like.

Disagree. But only because I so rarely eat those. If I would eat them more often, perhaps I would also be willing to say agree?

WiaitDx.png

(for week ending in 5/30)

1. The Rush has exceeded all expectations I've had so far this season, having points in all 10 of the games played and starting 8-0-2! Only behind the streaking 11-0-0 Halifax 21st, did the start of the season go as you figured?

2. The roster's depth scoring is on display, with 8 players by the 10th game being PPG or more. How many players do you think will keep this PPG pace by the end of the season?

3. We've rallied the Ottawa Lynx under @dlambto our side against San Diego, while the Philadelphia Reapers under @KaleebtheMightyhas gone rogue and are now on the Marlins side of the war. What would you have to say to the traitors on the Reapers?

4. The NHL playoffs irl are underway, and we already have quite a few playoff series ending! How is your team doing? And if you are not following the playoffs, are you currently watching any other sports now that most are back in action?

5. Meillä on nyt paljon suomalaisia joukkueessa, joten haluan esitellä tämän viikon suomalaisen kysymyksen! Pidätkö rentoutumisesta saunassa?

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: Nutella is trash, long live Peanut Butter. Agree or disagree?

1 hour ago, Juice said:

WiaitDx.png

1. The Rush has exceeded all expectations I've had so far this season, having points in all 10 of the games played and starting 8-0-2! Only behind the streaking 11-0-0 Halifax 21st, did the start of the season go as you figured?

2. The roster's depth scoring is on display, with 8 players by the 10th game being PPG or more. How many players do you think will keep this PPG pace by the end of the season?

3. We've rallied the Ottawa Lynx under @dlambto our side against San Diego, while the Philadelphia Reapers under @KaleebtheMightyhas gone rogue and are now on the Marlins side of the war. What would you have to say to the traitors on the Reapers?

4. The NHL playoffs irl are underway, and we already have quite a few playoff series ending! How is your team doing? And if you are not following the playoffs, are you currently watching any other sports now that most are back in action?

5. Meillä on nyt paljon suomalaisia joukkueessa, joten haluan esitellä tämän viikon suomalaisen kysymyksen! Pidätkö rentoutumisesta saunassa?

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: Nutella is trash, long live Peanut Butter. Agree or disagree?

1 -- it has been an amazing start to the season and has definitely gone the way i expected for sure and to be honest, probably exceeded.

2 -- i would say at least 6,7 of those 8 will keep that pace.  we are spreading the scoring around and i dont see that changing much.  if you want to stop the first line, go ahead, line 2 steps it up, etc

3 -- Philly is Philly thats about all ya can say

4 -- Pittsburgh is 2-2 right now and does their usual thing of playing a couple of solid games and then laying an egg

5 -- Kyllä, tykkään rentoutua saunassa ja nähdä kaikki joukkuetoverini käärittyinä pyyhkeisiin

6 -- used to be peanut butter, but since my son has nut allergies, cant do either anymore

On 5/17/2021 at 11:04 AM, Juice said:

On 5/24/2021 at 1:45 PM, Juice said:

WiaitDx.png

1- I didn't thought we would be that good but I had big expectation before the season start and I'm pretty happy with the result of our depth.

2-Maybe 5 or 6 will keep that pace but I think there would be a lot of players at the end of the year that will be at a 0.9/0.8 PPG and thats pretty good.

3-Nooo! Why are you doing that Reapers?!? It's impossible to be on a better side than our side. Thats not the Reapers I remember.

4-The Lightning are doing pretty good and I'm happy about it. Also, I'm watching a lot of the Avs and Islanders games because they each have one former Shawinigan Cataractes player( Girard and Beauvilier).

5-Olen enemmän joku, joka tykkää kylpylästä tai kylpemästä, mutta kyllä haluan joskus saunoa. Thank you Google translate! Although I don't know if it translate correctly.

6-Both on the bread is even better! With some banana on it and you just made the perfect breakfast. So half agree and half disagree.

Edited by Otto Numminen
I think I quote the one of last week and the one of this week

WiaitDx.png

(for week ending in 6/6)

1. The Yukon Pick of the Sim is a new tradition being officially started this season (based on something previously done for a short time a few seasons ago). We currently have the leaderboard spread out across 6 players, and with @Zetterbergcurrently being the All Time Leader in Picks held. What do you think of this new tradition?

2. Another game against the Marlins, another dub which brings us to 2-0 in our season series against them. When we win, what would you like @thadthrasherto sing in front of all the VHL?

3. We're now closing in slowly to the half-way part of the season. Mid-season update on your thoughts about your player?

4. The VHLE expansion league took the league by huge surprise, what are your initial thoughts? Any team/place you'd hope to get a team one day?

5. How often do you order in food with delivery per week?

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I like to eat/drink cold things (slurpees, iced capps, frozen fruit, etc.) when it's cold inside. Agree or Disagree, and thoughts?

12 hours ago, Juice said:

1. The Yukon Pick of the Sim is a new tradition being officially started this season (based on something previously done for a short time a few seasons ago). We currently have the leaderboard spread out across 6 players, and with @Zetterbergcurrently being the All Time Leader in Picks held. What do you think of this new tradition?

It's cool. It will be a lot of fun 

2. Another game against the Marlins, another dub which brings us to 2-0 in our season series against them. When we win, what would you like @thadthrasherto sing in front of all the VHL?

Yukon is the best

3. We're now closing in slowly to the half-way part of the season. Mid-season update on your thoughts about your player?

I am underperforming and I don't have the season I would have liked to have

4. The VHLE expansion league took the league by huge surprise, what are your initial thoughts? Any team/place you'd hope to get a team one day?

My hometown, Quebec City

Not a lot. Maximum one Time in 2 weekse

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I like to eat/drink cold things (slurpees, iced capps, frozen fruit, etc.) when it's cold inside. Agree or Disagree, and thoughts? Honestly, I never tried things like that before, si Il don't really have an opinion on it

On 5/31/2021 at 3:50 AM, Juice said:

WiaitDx.png

(for week ending in 6/6)

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I like to eat/drink cold things (slurpees, iced capps, frozen fruit, etc.) when it's cold inside. Agree or Disagree, and thoughts?

1 -- it has been fun to be a part of it and i think its a great way to award individuals on their performance each game

2 -- any song taylor swift

3 -- its been a little disappointing, thought i would be averaging more points a game 

4-- i like the idea and hopefully there is a german, russian, finland, sweden, norway teams in the league

5 -- i would say 2/3 depending on whether or not my wife or I want to cook etc

6 -- agree, i can warm stuff year around as well as cold things like popcicles, etc year around too

WiaitDx.png

(for week ending in 6/6)

1- I think it's awesome. It's like the 3 stars of the game but based on two game. I love it and everyone that recieved it should be proud.

2- He will have to sing ( more say) "Yukon are the best" 10000 times. Pretty hard I would say!

3-He started great, then went pointless during something like 10 games(!!!) and now since 4-5 games his production is pretty good. He's not very constant!

4- It was a big surprise for me, I didn't thought we would ever have another league but I like it. Now we can wait a little bit longer to be in the VHL because it seems that 250 tpe is pretty low compare to the other guys that have 700-800 tpe. I would love a team from Malmö, my birthplace.

5-I never delivered to my house we order and then we go grab it at the restaurant and we do this once a week. 

6-Cold drinks or cold food= It's hot inside/outside. Ice cream during winter? No!

1. The Yukon Pick of the Sim is a new tradition being officially started this season (based on something previously done for a short time a few seasons ago). We currently have the leaderboard spread out across 6 players, and with @Zetterbergcurrently being the All Time Leader in Picks held. What do you think of this new tradition?

It's a great tradition to get everyone in the locker room involved. I think it's pretty cool!

We've already discussed this behind closed doors, but I'll come out with it anyways. The Killers-When You Were Young is my bonafide number one pick for sure.

Well I'll stay true to this and answer the question about my actual player. Disappointed with my player, and disappointed with the results of our team lol. As for Yukon, I am ecstatic about how we've done so far.

I am taking the wait and see approach but I don't think I will be too into it to be honest. I don't plan on spending time playing there if I can avoid it, but we will see. It's an interesting idea. Wish the cap in the M wasn't getting lowered to 200 though.

Far too much. Probably about 4-5 times a week. I waste alot of money on delivery.

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I like to eat/drink cold things (slurpees, iced capps, frozen fruit, etc.) when it's cold inside. Agree or Disagree, and thoughts?

I can dig it. I am a big drinker of liquids, and I like pounding back cold beverages in all temperatures too. Not so much frozen drink level cold, but I like iced tea and juices, gatorade, pop,, water, etc.

WiaitDx.png

(for week ending in 6/6)

Thank you Yukon for adopting me for a week. I know almost nothing about the VHLM these days but I need TPE!

1. This sounds like a great idea! It'll get your locker room more competitive and excited for the sims every day and it will be exciting to see who ends up with the most by the end of the season. 

2. Thad has that star power and can turn anything into a legendary moment. The only initial thought that I have is some Shania Twain tune.

3. Phoenix Dawson and the rest of the Legion are not having a great season so far. My player is at 18 points which is decent for 35 games I suppose but I was expecting much more.

4. The VHLE is exciting to see all of the new teams that will come to the league. It's nice to see Victor as part of the team bringing this to life. I would love to have a player end up on Vasteras if they do come back!

5. Typically once a week on Fridays but this was a "f it" week and I ordered in twice over the weekend. Can I blame the pandemic?

6. Agree. Even in Winter I enjoy all of those things. It's hard to not enjoy a iced capp even if it's freezing! I understand people thinking this is crazy though...

1. The Yukon Pick of the Sim is a new tradition being officially started this season (based on something previously done for a short time a few seasons ago). We currently have the leaderboard spread out across 6 players, and with @Zetterbergcurrently being the All Time Leader in Picks held. What do you think of this new tradition?
I think its cool. Helps to build the community and perhaps even creates some competition? Could be fun to compare the ''stats'' in the future and see which players managed to play on high level the longest.  

Any song from Walker Wheeler Jr.

Things are moving forward steadily. I'm making progress in training and I think it's starting to show in the games more and more.

Surprise. It will be interesting to see how everything works early on. I don't have any teams I want to play for. Personally, I'm not even sure if I want to play in the VHLE! I would much rather just go to VHL. Especially, if VHLE is going to be playing field for the ''mid'' earners. If I need to stay behind them, might as well jump to VHL.

Never. I like to cook my own stuff.

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I like to eat/drink cold things (slurpees, iced capps, frozen fruit, etc.) when it's cold inside. Agree or Disagree, and thoughts?
Agree. Cold things are the best things. There is no bad time to enjoy cold things.

Not a bad idea and maybe it will create some healthy competition amongst the roster. If it catches on, maybe the VHL teams might steal it.

I mentioned in another thread that he should sing WAP, but really, anything that references satan would be just as entertaining.

My player might have been serviceable at the VHLM level because he's done nothing but suck ass as a VHL "player". 

I still don't understand it tbh, but that could be because I'm a grumpy turd who hates change. I doubt I'll be here to worry about it so no, no preference as far as teams go.

Zero. Where I live, no one delivers. I'm stuck with whatever is in the cupboards/fridge that week.

It depends, but if pushed for an answer then yes. Cold is good.

WiaitDx.png

(for week ending in 6/13)

1. With the season officially half-way done, the top teams and middle of the pack teams are pretty clear now, with Halifax, Yukon, and Minnesota being the front runners and San Diego (yuck), Saskatoon, Philadelphia, and Houston being close behind. Besides the Rush, who is a team that you think could be a big threat in the playoffs?

2. @Zetterberg has broken out to the extreme, being over 2 PPG and over a goal per game as well, hitting the 40 goal mark already. What do you think this guy ate to absolutely explode and hit his true potential?

3. If you could compare your player to an active NHL player, who would that be?

4. The Sabres won the NHL Lottery Draft. What sick cruel god would do this, and what are your thoughts on the Lottery?

5. What is the biggest purchase you've ever made on something just for yourself?

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I'm a huge fan of the music from the 40's (mostly due to cruising in the wasteland in Fallout 3 and New Vegas for hours on end), and I'll even blast it in the car when driving. Do you like that type of music?

7 minutes ago, Juice said:

1. With the season officially half-way done, the top teams and middle of the pack teams are pretty clear now, with Halifax, Yukon, and Minnesota being the front runners and San Diego (yuck), Saskatoon, Philadelphia, and Houston being close behind. Besides the Rush, who is a team that you think could be a big threat in the playoffs? Halifax. They sent far last year and they can be a big Threat in the playoffs

2. @Zetterberg has broken out to the extreme, being over 2 PPG and over a goal per game as well, hitting the 40 goal mark already. What do you think this guy ate to absolutely explode and hit his true potential? Idk, I think he's just an awesome player

3. If you could compare your player to an active NHL player, who would that be? Josh Anderson. A player with a lot of potential with a great size and a lack if consistency 

4. The Sabres won the NHL Lottery Draft. What sick cruel god would do this, and what are your thoughts on the Lottery? It was Boring. The New rules suck

5. What is the biggest purchase you've ever made on something just for yourself? 800 CAD$ for my xbox series X

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I'm a huge fan of the music from the 40's (mostly due to cruising in the wasteland in Fallout 3 and New Vegas for hours on end), and I'll even blast it in the car when driving. Do you like that type of music? I didn't even know There were music stars in the 40's 

1 hour ago, Juice said:

WiaitDx.png

1. With the season officially half-way done, the top teams and middle of the pack teams are pretty clear now, with Halifax, Yukon, and Minnesota being the front runners and San Diego (yuck), Saskatoon, Philadelphia, and Houston being close behind. Besides the Rush, who is a team that you think could be a big threat in the playoffs?

2. @Zetterberg has broken out to the extreme, being over 2 PPG and over a goal per game as well, hitting the 40 goal mark already. What do you think this guy ate to absolutely explode and hit his true potential?

4. The Sabres won the NHL Lottery Draft. What sick cruel god would do this, and what are your thoughts on the Lottery?

5. What is the biggest purchase you've ever made on something just for yourself?

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I'm a huge fan of the music from the 40's (mostly due to cruising in the wasteland in Fallout 3 and New Vegas for hours on end), and I'll even blast it in the car when driving. Do you like that type of music?

1 -- Houston has played us tough so far this season so a first round matchup against them would be a little scary -- Halifax and Minnesota from the other side of the bracket will be tough

2 -- great season so far and definitely in the MVP discussion for sure

3 -- Jake Guentzel 

4 -- not a fan of the lottery especially when decent teams get the chance to move up into the top 3 but i guess it makes for good TV ratings

5 -- outside of a car/house, probably season tickets to the Pens

6 -- I am a classic rock fan so going back to the 60s/70s is about as far as i go music wise

I think Halifax looks pretty scary. They have a pretty potent offense plus good pieces on defense and a solid tender.  All the makings of a nightmare opponent in the playoffs.

2. @Zetterberg has broken out to the extreme, being over 2 PPG and over a goal per game as well, hitting the 40 goal mark already. What do you think this guy ate to absolutely explode and hit his true potential?

Being a native of Greenland, I am assuming he is mostly on a fish and blubber diet. I hear Narwahl blubber is a speciality in those parts so maybe that's what has him all fired up. Whatever it is, it's working though.

I think I am like Erik Karlsson circa his last year in Ottawa before he went to San Jose and shit the rest of his career away. An offensive defenseman who can still be relied upon in our own zone, though you wouldn't know it from the Legion's record.

Lol I mean... the Sabres have been pretty brutal for awhile now. I know you are a Red Wings fan and all, but you guys will be okay. The Sabres needed it more I think.

I guess it wasn't one purchase but a few years ago I built my PC and that cost around 3 thousand dollars collectively. I cashed out my crypto savings at the time and built a pretty solid machine.

6. Controversial Opinion of the Week: I'm a huge fan of the music from the 40's (mostly due to cruising in the wasteland in Fallout 3 and New Vegas for hours on end), and I'll even blast it in the car when driving. Do you like that type of music?

While I like to think I have a nice range of musical tastes, I don't think it goes back as far as the 40s sadly. I think the 50s or 60s is about as far back as I go haha. But I'm sure there is plenty of good stuff from that era as well.

On 6/7/2021 at 8:09 AM, Juice said:

WiaitDx.png

1-I mean, Halifax is by far the 2nd best team in the league (behind us😎) so for sure they're gonna be hard to play against but I can see San Diego play a big serie vs us.

2-Last night, I surprise him eating a rasberry sandwich with no meat and a tone of mustard(?!?). That might be his secret weapon. Who knows?

3-I would say I'm more like Joe Thorthon. Feeding my teamates, not shooting a lot but I just don't have that beard!

4-I mean, I would rather that the team don't move a lot than the 14th team picking 1st by luck (don't wan't to name a team........ 2020)

5-Every NHL game each year that's it! This year, I purchased NHL 21 for 80-100$ and after my most expensive purchase was... 5 off-ice pucks.

6-Yeah I like that type of music but my favourite is 70-80-90 hard rock! Ac/Dc, Aerosmith, Guns'n'roses, Bon Jovi, scorpions and even some Queen's songs! I love rock and roll! (If you know the lyrics after that sentence, quote this and complete it).

Edited by Otto Numminen
Did a mistake on Bon Jovi