S72 Theme Week + Deadline

Quik

Good morning VHL @Members,

As most of you should be aware, thanks to our handy Season Schedule, this week is the S72 Theme Week. As part of the initiative to help late joiners for the VHL Entry Draft, it has now been moved to the week ahead of the Trade Deadline (which will be next Monday, June 15th @ 3PM ET), so that all draftees will have an equal chance at receiving the theme week bonus, moving forward.

As a league, several ideas were bandied about, but given the relevance of togetherness being more important than ever, we have decided to amalgamate a couple ideas that were bounced around in the BOG discussions. This season's Theme Week will be about the VHL Community, or, more specifically, members you may not know that well. Whether you wish to write an article on other members specifically, or their players, create a graphic for another member, or a podcast about other members and/or their players, we are encouraging everyone to get to know one another better and create some positive content within our own community.

Completing an on theme Point Task will allow you to claim a Doubles Week for 6 Uncapped TPE.

As always, if you have already submitted a Point Task this week, or have a multi-week Media Spot with claims remaining, you may still post your themed PT this week to claim the uncapped TPE, while claiming the capped portion on your next available claim week (i.e. if @Victor has 2 weeks remaining on a MS claim for this week and next, he may post a theme week submission this week and claim the uncapped TPE immediately, while claiming the capped portion the week of June 22nd).

Another note is that, as of this season, the VHL and EFL will allow Affiliate Point Tasks to be claimed for Theme Week. This means that any EFL Point Task submitted this week or next will be eligible to claim the Theme Week Bonus, while the same is true for VHL Point Tasks posted this week or next being eligible to claim their Media Week bonus. Also, as Job Pay has changed, any member with a combined Job Pay that is >6 TPE may claim the Theme Week bonus, so long as they continue to complete their work for the week.

From Updaters: Please create an update request use this page when claiming your theme week. Unless you already claimed a points task from previous week as explained above; if so please link to this page in your point task so we know the work is for the theme week.

I'll try to make a graphic. Won't be the best, but I'll do one for a new member. Just let me know the render and main background color.:)

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

3 minutes ago, Esso2264 said:

the most surprising thing for me is the season schedule that i didnt even know existed

Was a first time thing in the nearly 13 years of the site, but it allowed us to actually remember theme week ahead of time this season and not last minute like usual

scared homer simpson GIF

2 hours ago, Quik said:

Good morning VHL @Members,

As most of you should be aware, thanks to our handy Season Schedule, this week is the S72 Theme Week. As part of the initiative to help late joiners for the VHL Entry Draft, it has now been moved to the week ahead of the Trade Deadline (which will be next Monday, June 15th @ 3PM ET), so that all draftees will have an equal chance at receiving the theme week bonus, moving forward.

As a league, several ideas were bandied about, but given the relevance of togetherness being more important than ever, we have decided to amalgamate a couple ideas that were bounced around in the BOG discussions. This season's Theme Week will be about the VHL Community, or, more specifically, members you may not know that well. Whether you wish to write an article on other members specifically, or their players, create a graphic for another member, or a podcast about other members and/or their players, we are encouraging everyone to get to know one another better and create some positive content within our own community.

Completing an on theme Point Task will allow you to claim a Doubles Week for 6 Uncapped TPE.

As always, if you have already submitted a Point Task this week, or have a multi-week Media Spot with claims remaining, you may still post your themed PT this week to claim the uncapped TPE, while claiming the capped portion on your next available claim week (i.e. if @Victor has 2 weeks remaining on a MS claim for this week and next, he may post a theme week submission this week and claim the uncapped TPE immediately, while claiming the capped portion the week of June 22nd).

Another note is that, as of this season, the VHL and EFL will allow Affiliate Point Tasks to be claimed for Theme Week. This means that any EFL Point Task submitted this week or next will be eligible to claim the Theme Week Bonus, while the same is true for VHL Point Tasks posted this week or next being eligible to claim their Media Week bonus. Also, as Job Pay has changed, any member with a combined Job Pay that is >6 TPE may claim the Theme Week bonus, so long as they continue to complete their work for the week.

what if you were to write an article on a team?

I'd like to make a graphic for someone, idk how good it's going to be.

let me know and if you have a preferred player.

Edited by jpsd