HSK/SEA; S74

VHL Bot

Good talks @Jubo07

Welcome to the team @jRuutu :) VERY happy to have you coming to the team. I’m sure you have some form of an idea based off our convo !! 

Edited by Banackock

@jRuutuEver since being drafted by the Titans 6th overall in S71 you have been a force. 872 hits in 265 games, 172 points to boot. Fantastic guy to have in your organization. You will be missed in Helsinki and I wish you all the best with Seattle with @Banackock.
Jim-Bob-sig.png

@Dil Welcome to the Titans. Its only been 12 seasons since I GM'd a player of yours. Lets chase a championship together!

• Commissioner

@Jubo07 @Banackock

Just a heads up I had 5 minutes so I just went and processed this trade and updated the index so you guys can set your lines accordingly without any bots and such.

I want to thank Jubo for drafting me into Helsinki, I know I did not make it easy for you at times ?Shame I could not really get it done in the offensive end and be a difference maker like a first round pick should be, but I think this deal is something that will benefit everybody and for that reason I'm excited to see what future brings to everybody involved.

Thanks to everybody in Helsinki, truly a cool and friendly group of people.  ?:hel:

1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

I want to thank Jubo for drafting me into Helsinki, I know I did not make it easy for you at times ?Shame I could not really get it done in the offensive end and be a difference maker like a first round pick should be, but I think this deal is something that will benefit everybody and for that reason I'm excited to see what future brings to everybody involved.

Thanks to everybody in Helsinki, truly a cool and friendly group of people.  ?:hel:

We will miss ya In Helsinki. But also good luck ? hope you do well. See you around the bend friend.