Player Name: Hulk Hogan Jr

Recruited From: Other (Marbles)

Position: C

Height: 69 in.

Weight: 247 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey Beav, Halifax is 1st place and the cup favorites. Accept our offer and ride to an easy cup.

• Beaviss changed the title to (S76) D - Hulk Hogan Jr, TPE: 80

@Beaviss

i just had a top 4 role open up in San Diego. You know we’re not competitive but I feel like max mins could be a lot of fun to pad your stats. We have a lot of new fun rookies and I’m sure they’d love to have someone of your caliber on the team to learn from and grow from. 

if this sounds fun to you, come join us! 

We have a spot open for you in Miami! Top 4 minutes, pp and pk time. Currently sitting on the outside looking in but we are very close to pushing for a playoff spot. 

I hope you’ll consider riding the rest of the season out in Miami. Good Luck Hogan!

Ricer13

Miami Marauder’s GM

I have an announcement to make--as I came in second place in the marble stream (I don't even think I did but Beav said I did so whatever), @Beaviss has hired me as his agent.

In the best interest of sending Beav to a team which will a) be able to use him well and play competitively, and b) probably not be much of a threat to the Hounds, I am choosing to send Hulk Hogan Jr. (dammit let us use periods in names on the portal) to Miami.

Enjoy the beach Beav!

Gustav exits as abruptly as he entered, leaving everyone else wondering what the hell just happened

2 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I have an announcement to make--as I came in second place in the marble stream (I don't even think I did but Beav said I did so whatever), @Beaviss has hired me as his agent.

In the best interest of sending Beav to a team which will a) be able to use him well and play competitively, and b) probably not be much of a threat to the Hounds, I am choosing to send Hulk Hogan Jr. (dammit let us use periods in names on the portal) to Miami.

Enjoy the beach Beav!

Gustav exits as abruptly as he entered, leaving everyone else wondering what the hell just happened

19 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

We have a spot open for you in Miami! Top 4 minutes, pp and pk time. Currently sitting on the outside looking in but we are very close to pushing for a playoff spot. 

I hope you’ll consider riding the rest of the season out in Miami. Good Luck Hogan!

Ricer13

Miami Marauder’s GM