Farewell VHL

Berocka

A quick goodbye…

So, I have spent my 8 seasons with Sundqvist, and I think it as a good time as any to write this post.

Firstly, thank you to the whole Blue (I won't tag you) crew. I know my wild ideas have been hard to take seriously and I am glad that you did not take them seriously at all. Thank you for the updater job I feel like it was my way of giving back to the community a little bit.

Next thank you to my 3 GMs I had during Sundqvists career. @GustavMattias, @Rayzor_7 & @Banackock. You are all great people who did a lot of great and important things for me. Gustav you helped teach me the league and how to get around the forums. You also gave me the AGM role twice; I must not have done a bad enough job the first time. Rayz you went hard to get me 1st overall and I appreciate that, I am sorry that we could not win the cup that year but thank you for the chance at winning. Bana, we have had a few discussions about how shit Sundqvist is and how we can make him good. Thank you for putting together a great team and keeping the run going all 7 seasons I was with the Bears I respect you as a person and a GM.

I can not forget about my other job, VSN. Thank you @FrostBeard for hiring me and I hope that I have done well enough to make everyone happy. Thank you for my new co-host @dasboot you are doing a fantastic job and I am sure you will do just as well in the future. The job helped me learn more about the league and improve Sundqvist a little easier. Also thank you to @DoktorFunk and @DarkSpyro for helping me get better with my podcasts listening to yours only let me make mine better.

Lastly, I would like to thank every teammate and person I have met along the way whether it was with my GMing, being on the same team or just in VHL General. This time has been incredible over the past year I could not have had a better time.

That is why I am so happy to be a part of this great community and keep it going with my Goalie UnGuri through his 8 seasons. Farewell to Sundqvist and Hello to UnGuri.

I hope that I can achieve just as much success with my upcoming player I know that it will be extremely hard to top the 4 cups in 6 seasons but I will try my best. Thanks to @rjfrymanfor signing me in Houston and best of luck to the S75 draft class. Except for Victor I will beat you in every game moving forward. In one way or another whether it be in save percentage or winning the game.

Thank you for reading this media spot and I will see you all with a new podcast next week.

21 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Also thank you to @DoktorFunk and @DarkSpyro for helping me get better with my podcasts listening to yours only let me make mine better.

I remember when we all started podcasting around the same time. The discussions we all had of wanting to start, and now seeing what they have become over the last year-ish is truly remarkable. I feel we all helped each other more than it being a one-way learning experience and that the podcasts we did together were some of the greatest pieces of content produced on this site. The Video Podcast the 3 of us did has got to be one of the most underrated gems of the VHL to this day and it wouldn’t have been possible if it wasn’t for your help/ participation that day. 

Now aside from that, Sundqvist had one hell of a career and I’m excited to see how your next career as a goaltender pans out. Welcome to the Crease Club, B!✊