New York Receive

S51 DAV 1st

S52 DAV 1st

S52 DAV 2nd

Davos Receive

Jorma Ruutu

Francis York Morgan

S52 CGY 2nd

New York accepts. Ruutu's been an absolute gem for the team, but with us entering a rebuilding phase, it only made sense for us to trade him this season, @jRuutu will definitely have his name honoured in the near future though. Sorry for the short stay @Christmas but at least you've got the opportunity to compete for the Continental Cup now!

I think im probably the boldest GM in the league now given i traded my future for what is likely a 2 year window. But i wanted to give Davos hope after a bleak time.

Well i likely start my rebuild S53 this gives us 2 years to win a cup. And make those who left regret that choice

• Victor changed the title to NYA/DAV ; S49 off-season

Tough to leave the team that drafted you just one season before retirement, but getting traded might be something that will happen to you in the hockey world. 

I would like to thank everybody who have played in New York with me over the years. Really enjoyed my time there and getting the chance to be part of NY  helped me to stay active in the VHL.

Quality GM´s, Advantage and now Yeah!stlemania helped me a lot, if I had something on my mind, I could always send them a msg. When you are in a good organization with good players and Gm´s, there is really no need to go anywhere ;) Hopefully some day I will return to New York!  

Now time to enjoy  Europe for the very first time as a VHL player!

Oh captain my captain. The rebuild is real, tough to say goodbye to Ruutu. Probably the highlight of my run with NY this tenure, seeing a quality hard working member, LR leader like Ruutu doing damage in the sim and having success. 

3 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Oh captain my captain. The rebuild is real, tough to say goodbye to Ruutu. Probably the highlight of my run with NY this tenure, seeing a quality hard working member, LR leader like Ruutu doing damage in the sim and having success. 

Thank you, thank you. I'll send your Christmas card early this year.

7 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

:wub: Thanks for the kind words.

I knew something like this could happen, but it still hurts more than I expected :(  Good luck with everything in NY! I´ll be back

1 hour ago, Gooningitup said:

I think im probably the boldest GM in the league now given i traded my future for what is likely a 2 year window. But i wanted to give Davos hope after a bleak time.

Well i likely start my rebuild S53 this gives us 2 years to win a cup. And make those who left regret that choice

Two year window?

These players retire after this season do they not?