The S78 Draft... something

mattyIceman

Hello Everyone!

It's been a little while but yes we are back!  We've been brainstorming ideas for a new series that would surely spice up DRAFT HYPE, so we came up with something that could get some players some time in the spotlight before they hit the VHL Draft.

@Patrik Tallinder, @Spartan, @RedSus and myself came up with the idea of the Draft Combine Interviews.

What we want to do is bring to you, the readers, some sweet knowledge about the VHLM's draft eligible players.  The S78 class is complete and S79 draftees are already flocking to the waiver wire in search of a new home.

The scouts have convened and we would like to interview a good mix of recreates and first generation members.  It would certainly be great to meet the new members, while learning a little bit about the returning members' time and experience in the VHL.  Another hot topic of discussion was if we should interview the player in a role-play type way, or simply interview the member.  Panel was somewhat split, so we're going to leave that up to you guys to decide!

If you want to be interviewed by VSN Scouting for this article, please just comment with your player's name below!

S78 draftees only, chime in also if you want to complain "why wasn't I interviewed last season or two seasons ago!?!".  Honestly, this has been something I've wanted to do since S74, but the lack of manpower prevented this, and the risk of me burning out was too high, so it's been put on the back-burner until now.  We're four scouts now, so one of us will be getting to you if you're interested! 

We can conduct the interviews on DISCORD or on the FORUM by DMs, whichever you prefer!  I'm in all the VHLM locker rooms if you have any reason to contact me!

Thank you VHL, and have a nice day!

MattyIce

(S79) Poopy Peepants

I’m good with either interview type. I’m the leagues best and most respected member who could supply a lovely interview for sure.

Poopy Peepants has very little actual hockey experience and used to work as someone who bagged groceries. He hates his name and questions his place in the league, yet everyone continues to use it and puts varied expectations on him.

33 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

(S79) Poopy Peepants

I’m good with either interview type. I’m the leagues best and most respected member who could supply a lovely interview for sure.

Poopy Peepants has very little actual hockey experience and used to work as someone who bagged groceries. He hates his name and questions his place in the league, yet everyone continues to use it and puts varied expectations on him.

1 hour ago, MattyIce said:

S78 draftees only

Always next season bro, and welcome back!

Edited by MattyIce