Minnesota Storm AGM Opening

Laine

Hello VHL!

I am looking to bring someone in as my AGM in Minnesota!

There are a few things I'll be looking for in an AGM:

1. The ability to upload weekly press conferences, and post TPE opportunities.

2. The ability to promote locker room activity both on the forums and in the discord.
3. Access to STHS if I am unable to upload lines that day and to give me input on lines.
4. Help me with scouting for the draft.

Even if you do not meet one of these requirements, it isn't the end of the world. Feel free to apply regardless, as I will be taking a look at all applicants. Reply to the thread and I will be sending out an interview to applicants within the next few days. I don't have the most management experience, but I hope to be a teacher for an AGM so they too can take on a GM role one day. I encourage everyone to apply!

I am applying for this! I have failed 10 agm applications so far, but I think this will be the one!

I am on Minny, and I also can do all the things you want me to, and do them well! Hope I get chosen, and best of luck to everyone!

1 hour ago, PatrikLaine said:

Hello VHL!

I am looking to bring someone in as my AGM in Minnesota!

There are a few things I'll be looking for in an AGM:

1. The ability to upload weekly press conferences, and post TPE opportunities.

2. The ability to promote locker room activity both on the forums and in the discord.
3. Access to STHS if I am unable to upload lines that day and to give me input on lines.
4. Help me with scouting for the draft.

Even if you do not meet one of these requirements, it isn't the end of the world. Feel free to apply regardless, as I will be taking a look at all applicants. Reply to the thread and I will be sending out an interview to applicants within the next few days. I don't have the most management experience, but I hope to be a teacher for an AGM so they too can take on a GM role one day. I encourage everyone to apply!

Applied