Uncovering the Truth: Week 5 Trivia Tragedy

Hogan

As we all know, there was a huge mishap among the VHL this past week. The week five trivia answers posted in many discords was either a lie or an accident, causing 93.6% of all members who submitted to get it wrong. As a proud and respected member of the VHL, I figured it was my duty to get to the bottom of this. So I did along with the help of @JB123 and @BarzalGoat

My first plan was to search each discord I was in and scope out possible culprits. Many teams such as Seattle, New York, Mississauga and Saskatoon were cleared. I had two leads, which happened to be where I met my two associates. Ottawa and Halifax, two teams I have a history in. I began messaging these two, where I quickly cleared JB's name, and he grew onto me as my first partner in crime. He had access to many discords I didn't, leading him to knocking out many of the possibilities I was unable to explore. He eventually struck a source, which through the help of @BarzalGoat I managed to cross compare and come to a conclusion. From every discord searched, every member question and ever rock turned over, only one had posted it the night of the 31st, instead of early on the 1st. This team was the Yukon Rush.

So @Domg5and @Gaikoku-hito what have you to say for yourselves? How does it know 93.6% of the VHL know the TRUTH, KNOW THAT YOU SCREWED THEM OVER? ANSWER ME. LET THE TRUTH RUN WILD.

Edited by TXC

4 hours ago, rory said:

I for one am disgusted by this. I publicly call on @bigAL to deal with this situation swiftly, and to the full extent of the rule book.

4 hours ago, TXC said:

The week five trivia answers posted in many discords was either a lie or an accident,

My counsel has provided the following advice:

Spoiler

41mLKW5jHiL.__AC_SY300_SX300_QL70_ML2_.j

6 hours ago, TXC said:

As we all know, there was a huge mishap among the VHL this past week. The week five trivia answers posted in many discords was either a lie or an accident, causing 93.6% of all members who submitted to get it wrong. As a proud and respected member of the VHL, I figured it was my duty to get to the bottom of this. So I did along with the help of @JB123 and @BarzalGoat

My first plan was to search each discord I was in and scope out possible culprits. Many teams such as Seattle, New York, Mississauga and Saskatoon were cleared. I had two leads, which happened to be where I met my two associates. Ottawa and Halifax, two teams I have a history in. I began messaging these two, where I quickly cleared JB's name, and he grew onto me as my first partner in crime. He had access to many discords I didn't, leading him to knocking out many of the possibilities I was unable to explore. He eventually struck a source, which through the help of @BarzalGoat I managed to cross compare and come to a conclusion. From every discord searched, every member question and ever rock turned over, only one had posted it the night of the 31st, instead of early on the 1st. This team was the Yukon Rush.

So @Domg5and @Gaikoku-hito what have you to say for yourselves? How does it know 93.6% of the VHL know the TRUTH, KNOW THAT YOU SCREWED THEM OVER? ANSWER ME. LET THE TRUTH RUN WILD.

Sadist aspect of the whole thing is I had the answer correct then was pointed out that I might have answered it wrong so went back and made a change so I was actually one of the 7% that got the answer correct but thought I had answered wrong. Truth to the matter never doubt yourself and never be the first to post unless verified!! But darn that is a lot of people getting the question wrong. And the clear myself? I did ask if others had the same answer!! 🙄

Yeah not to belabor the point too much, but if 93.6% of people have the same "incorrect" answer, and not all of those people copied off of one person (as I didn't and know a bunch of others didn't), seems pretty obvious to me that the answerers aren't the ones at fault.

8/10 graphic, could've used some more color on the player's jersey, maybe a little bit of a better text. However, that is just me being picky. Other than that, it is a pretty solid graphic. These topics posted in VHL.com Graphics are usually mid-tier to high-tier, and yours falls in high tier. Congrats.