Jardy's Nodesode #2: Hecking Hype and Question Time!

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION IS ADVISED*

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/The-Nodesode-2-Hecking-Hype-and-Question-Time-e1ashtv

Oh shit, it's a Nodesode as a 6 point Podcast! I intended this to be a 3-pointer, but my super special Hecking Podcast #10 is delayed because I'm a BUSY BUSY man. That said, this podcast got out of hand long and is pretty good actually!

Here's some stuff!

- I talk a little bit about the Hecking Podcast

- Get into some awesome questions from @Da Trifecta and @dasboot and a whatever question from @N0HBDY

- Do I like Halloween?

- Plans for the next player

- Where I've been and where I'm at and where I'm going

- 27:30ish: "I don't want a 45 minute podcast."

- Guiltily calling out league officials a little bit

- Goalie battles and shit

Mentions big and small:

@GustavMattias @Banackock @Ahma @Grape @tcookie @BOOM @Quik @Horcrux @BOG @bigAL @Berocka @Victor , denying @Phil and @a_Ferk's questions

Edited by JardyB10

10 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

Did you tag me then edit it out?

I got a notification but don't see a tag here.

No, but the same thing happened to me with the Calgary award ceremony Ricer wrote. It said he linked my media, when he definitely didn’t.

That being said, if you’re technically BOG I tagged BOG.

Jesus Christ dude, get the hell out of my head. You hit it right on the head - I’ve been feeling shit for not revisiting the VHLAsks because it was such an important project to me. Fantasy was a great outcome of that, but doing planned social events was also something I was super into. It was logistically challenging before but now the Events feature on Discord is going to be a game changer. Stay tuned, we are working on making that a thing. But yes, I did bring it up again! I do feel guilty about it! But I’m not going to make myself depressed or burn myself out on it, don’t worry, there’s more than enough other important things to make me depressed and because of time zones I can’t be the one that actually hosts events anyways 😊

9 minutes ago, Banackock said:

BUT YOURE A MAN OF THE PEOPLE?

Even people men get mod whips cracked at them from time to time. Which is ABSURD, I never say ANYTHING even REMOTELY offensive to ANYONE!

*thinks about @thadthrasher's final thoughts in Gus' article about mods*

*thinks about my reaction to cupcakes in this very podcast*

I literally NEVER do anything offensive!