RM: scoop
NK: Nohbdy
RN: Devise
RN: Zack
ANY: Goliathus
ANY: Squidward

Game solved, gg onto the next

Day 1 ends! Gustav is tired.

Gustav will also be going to work early tomorrow, so get your actions in early as Day 2 will start before 7 AM.

List of living players (19)

@Advantage

@BarzalGoat

@Berocka

@Devise

@Doomsday

@Goliathus

@Jericho

@jhatty8

@MMFLEX

@N0HBDY

@Nothing but goals

@NSG

@omgitshim

@Ptyrell

@scoop

@Spartan

@Squidward

@WranglersSuck

@Zack

• Gustav locked this topic

HCxD8LC.mp4

*Gustav noises*

THE SUN ISN'T EVEN UP YET, but I am happy to report that @WranglersSuck has survived Night 1 for the first time in a Gustav-run game since Town of Salem #19 back in April. 

Who hasn't, though, is @Devise, who's been killed by the MAFIA. His role and will have been lost.

See you (I think) right at the usual time tonight.

List of living players (18)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
Just now, Doomsday said:

It means the Mafia has a Janitor, who used one of their three cleans.

No like I didn't get an update or any message from Gustav for the actions last night

7 minutes ago, N0HBDY said:

No like I didn't get an update or any message from Gustav for the actions last night

If you did an action that should have received a message, DM Gustav about it.

Also I was roleblocked. 

Any TIs have info?

Just now, WranglersSuck said:

I was jailed last night! I’ve officially made it to day 2.

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Congrats, has it really been since April lol. Just a suggestion for whoever is jailed in the future, maybe wait until closer to the end of the day to reveal see if we can catch a fake town investigative 

3 hours ago, omgitshim said:

If you did an action that should have received a message, DM Gustav about it.

Also I was roleblocked. 

Any TIs have info?

Yes NSG the sheriff investigated OMG and could not find any evidence of wrongdoing, so ig you are the jailor after all

2 minutes ago, NSG said:

Cause it might be cap

Ok, let's say I am not the jailor and I claim to be one. One of two things will happen:

- The real jailor simply jails and executes me on N2 or straight up counterclaims me during the day.

- There is no jailor and people realize soon that nobody is being jailed and the fake claim gets killed.

Either way the end result isn't good and there's no need to investigate a jailor claim. Also, some evil roles come up as Not Suspicious. Like Godfather, Arso, Jugg, Vamp, Plaguebearer, etc. 

Just now, jhatty8 said:

Ok, let's say I am not the jailor and I claim to be one. One of two things will happen:

- The real jailor simply jails and executes me on N2 or straight up counterclaims me during the day.

- There is no jailor and people realize soon that nobody is being jailed and the fake claim gets killed.

Either way the end result isn't good and there's no need to investigate a jailor claim. Also, some evil roles come up as Not Suspicious. Like Godfather, Arso, Jugg, Vamp, Plaguebearer, etc. 

Ok well I understand your logic now

But 

- I'm rusty at this, as we all are

- You of all people woild know this best, that by being in the SBA HC office, you would know that I'm not always that smart

My apologies for bumbling my N1 ans I'll try to not be wrong tonight

12 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I remember 2 fake jailor claims in recent memory:

One was Eagles who was actually jester and it took us like 4 days to figure out nobody was getting jailed. Jester would show up as inno to sherrif fyi

The other was me fake claiming it as medusa. I only stoned 2 people I think, and then was attacked by like 4 people a night or two later.