Town of Salem #24

Gustav

*Gustav noises*

@Squidward was killed last night by a member of the MAFIA. He was a VIGILANTE.

@Ptyrell died last night, on the wrong end of the gun of a VIGILANTE. He was the MAFIOSO.

Finally, @jhatty8 was killed by a JUGGERNAUT. He was...

Spoiler

...the GODFATHER.

I may end this day phase at 9:00, rather than 10, because I work early tomorrow and want to get a few actions recorded before I (try to) sleep.

Let Day 3 begin!

List of living players (14)

• Gustav unlocked this topic

Eagles' last will:

Spoiler

eagles the vigi i am shooting ptyrell tonight hopefully gustav sees that i am. Take a look at whoever didn’t vote for advantage and see if there is a correlation to them being one of the quick voters on someone else earlier in the game

We've got way too many TI claims so I'm sure some are fake. I still need to hear @Nothing but goals results from last night, but at this time, I'm going to throw the vote onto NSG. His n1 results were bad, and if my other intel is correct, fake. If he is actually Sheriff, then that confirms the identity of two evils in Nothing but goals and the person I would execute tonight.

Vote NSG

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

We've got way too many TI claims so I'm sure some are fake. I still need to hear @Nothing but goals results from last night, but at this time, I'm going to throw the vote onto NSG. His n1 results were bad, and if my other intel is correct, fake. If he is actually Sheriff, then that confirms the identity of two evils in Nothing but goals and the person I would execute tonight.

Vote NSG

I'm here, just nothing worth contributing so far, I can keep you updated as we go ofc. Do you want my vote on NSG lord jailor ? 

14 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Vote NSG

Well then you're other intel is fake! nothing but goals has barely shown up and here I am active and all and getting voted! He also had fuckin awful n1 results, he went on the guy whi was in jail! 🤬😡🤨🧐

Y’all calm down I just got out of school here are my results from my investigation last night on @NSG your target could be a Sheriff, Executioner, Werewolf, or Poisoner.