London & Vancouver GM Openings

Beketov

• Commissioner

As we saw in this topic @McWolf  has decided to step down from his spot as London GM, a position he has held since the team’s creation; which leaves us of course with an opening for a VHL GM position. The league would like to thank Wolf for the time he devoted to GMing wish him all the best as he continues to server as VHLM commish.

If you are interested in the opening, please post in this thread stating so. Please do not contact the Commissioners outside of this thread, we will reach out to the chosen candidates privately.

***Please refrain from making comments regarding any candidates and their "worthiness" of being hired for this job, positive or negative. Any comment that is not an application will be removed to maintain a clean list of actual candidates, and (I hate that this actually needs to be said, but...) any member bashing will not be tolerated.***

I see this post getting a lot of traction... so I'd like to make a joke about the apparent VHLE exodus that's happening above. (Nice work, McWolf)

As comments unrelated to the post are scheduled to be deleted...

I'd also like to be considered for the position of GM of the Unite- sorry... first on the work chart is the renaming of the team. Knights, Monarchs, Bulldogs, or Redcoats... and I'm a fair guy... I'll accept the outcome of a public poll.

Again, my application stands. Although, not really when I look at the people who have answered this call before! Should I be too inexperienced... I endorse Frosty, Thad & Dil!

Still, would love to interview.

Parks And Recreation Mic Drop GIF

Edited by leandrofg
Grammar;

14 hours ago, Beketov said:

As we saw in this topic @McWolf  has decided to step down from his spot as London GM, a position he has held since the team’s creation; which leaves us of course with an opening for a VHL GM position. The league would like to thank Wolf for the time he devoted to GMing wish him all the best as he continues to server as VHLM commish.

If you are interested in the opening, please post in this thread stating so. Please do not contact the Commissioners outside of this thread, we will reach out to the chosen candidates privately.

***Please refrain from making comments regarding any candidates and their "worthiness" of being hired for this job, positive or negative. Any comment that is not an application will be removed to maintain a clean list of actual candidates, and (I hate that this actually needs to be said, but...) any member bashing will not be tolerated.***

applying.

• Beketov changed the title to London & Vancouver GM Openings
  • Commissioner

Since @Nykonax has decided to step down from the helm of Vancouver and we already have this post readily available it makes sense to just open up both in here. As always, the league thanks Nyko for his time at the helm of Vancouver!

If you've already applied we'll consider it an application toward both teams, if you only want London you can let us know. Likewise if you would like Vancouver but have not yet applied then now is your chance!

• fishy unfeatured this topic