S84 VHFL Sign-Up Thread

Spartan

Happy Camila Cabello GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to the start of S84! We are back yet again for another glorious season of fantasy hockey within a fantasy hockey league. As always, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the VHFL rules. There have been no changes since they were implemented.

Reply below to sign up!

Please also note if you would like to apply to be a group manager. Unlike previous seasons when group manager selection has been randomized, I will be selecting group managers based on historical performance in the position. While the bonus 1 uncapped TPE is coveted, I also need GM's to....actually manage their groups.

As always, DM me with any questions/comments/concerns.

This thread will lock automatically at 6 PM (Eastern Time) on June 23rd. 

I aim to start drafts on June 23rd as well.

22 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Happy Camila Cabello GIF by MOODMAN

Welcome to the start of S84! We are back yet again for another glorious season of fantasy hockey within a fantasy hockey league. As always, please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with the VHFL rules. There have been no changes since they were implemented.

Reply below to sign up!

Please also note if you would like to apply to be a group manager. Unlike previous seasons when group manager selection has been randomized, I will be selecting group managers based on historical performance in the position. While the bonus 1 uncapped TPE is coveted, I also need GM's to....actually manage their groups.

As always, DM me with any questions/comments/concerns.

This thread will lock automatically at 6 PM (Eastern Time) on June 23rd. 

I aim to start drafts on June 23rd as well.

Edited by weekz