Height: 69 in.

Weight: 169 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Edited by Spartan
Placeholder name change

11 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Should have named yourself CoC Violation since that's basically what this is lol

what would i name my recreate if he took it tho

3 hours ago, Spartan said:

Should have named yourself CoC Violation since that's basically what this is lol

Yeah but it's cute and it's funny because you're making fun of someone who's been in mod trouble! /s

It's up to the person to accept or reject it imo. You can make fun of me with your player names all you want and I'll probably think it's funny but I'd agree that doesn't mean it should be a free pass for anyone. 

18 hours ago, Spartan said:

Can any mods actually listen to Spartan? Why does dil have power to harass rutuu and get away with it? When I GM’d the VHLM the mods always told us to let them know about inappropriate player names to get rid of… here’s one!

Dil also replied to rutuu’s thread saying “shut your bitch ass up”, two times now. How is that allowed here.

Edited by AJW

3 hours ago, AJW said:

Can any mods actually listen to Spartan? Why does dil have power to harass rutuu and get away with it? When I GM’d the VHLM the mods always told us to let them know about inappropriate player names to get rid of… here’s one!

Dil also replied to rutuu’s thread saying “shut your bitch ass up”, two times now. How is that allowed here.

Sorry AJ mods are only on discord during the work week

4 hours ago, AJW said:

I brought it up in staff chat, it's been brought to mods' attention directly. Hopefully it'll be resolved timely :) 

4 hours ago, AJW said:

The Mod Team has handled the situation and his name is being changed. We dealt with it last night.

• Spartan changed the title to (S92) C - Rainbow Colours, TPE: 80
On 9/18/2023 at 8:56 PM, Dil said:

Player Information

Username: Dil

Player Name: Rainbow Colours

Recruited From: Returning

Position: C

Player Page

@VHLM GM

related to legendary Seychellois Zaza Colors?

On 9/18/2023 at 1:56 PM, Dil said:

Player Information

Username: Dil

Player Name: Rainbow Colours

Recruited From: Returning

Position: C

Player Page

@VHLM GM

On 9/18/2023 at 2:03 PM, Spartan said:

Oh we can't name players after rainbows now??  This league is so fucking soft

7 hours ago, Garsh said:

Oh we can't name players after rainbows now??  This league is so fucking soft

Not sure whether you are trolling, but the original name was not Rainbow Colours, but something along the lines of 'be silent *enter user name*