VHL S94 Trading Card Set

Nice, thank you mate! I love that the United jersey has this serious London vibe unlike my gfx, and that you respected the player number. Great job!

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, VattghernCZ said:

Nice, thank you mate! I love that the United jersey has this serious London vibe unlike my gfx, and that you respected the player number. Great job!

I LOVE how the AHL Rochester jerseys work for London! At first I was going to try to do something with Bertuzzi, but I just thought those jerseys were perfect. It's up there with the Calgary black/red/yellow alts for Chicago, the Dallas blackout jerseys for Malmo, and the Vegas jerseys for Moscow as my favourite combination that I found while doing these. I couldn't find a 59 for them but luckily I did find a 56 so that wasn't too bad to edit.

Edited by tcookie

49 minutes ago, fromtheinside said:

There was a time long ago when I wanted to try and think of a system to incorporate VHL player cards as a whole ecosystem into the league, but nobody would go for it. I think it coulda been super cool though.

I could see it being a lot of work to keep something up to date every season, but I completely agree it would be very cool!

Merome Dilson @MexicanCow123, Wayne Gretzky @MubbleFubbles, Daryl Dixon @Ricer13

u78wEtK.png     I1Twhsz.png     TCzL71P.png

That leaves only my teammate Jacob Stone, which I have been putting off because I can't find a Dallas/Vancouver skater who wears #35. I was gonna post the last 4 all at once but I am feeling lazy today so I'm not going to get the last one done. Soon!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Review:

I would usually just review one graphic but this time I will have to do review for @tcookie's graphics as a whole. The graphics are very well done to the smallest of details for the most part. On most of them, they look like real hockey cards. Not to say that the others are not good because they all are and it's not the creator's fault, sometimes matching names to jerseys or logos to jerseys can be tough because of the way the jersey is in the original picture was but overall outstanding job creating cards. Give an A+ on this one

102 words

P.s. wouldn't mind you making a Dorji Khan card. Would be nice to see what can be done with your talent💪🏻 lol

I finally made the last card. Here's Jacob Stone @scoop

There were limited options for skaters who wear 35 in general and on recent Vancouver/Dallas teams there was nothin, so I had to try to make a 36 work

CwOt9CZ.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2024 at 8:46 AM, tcookie said:

This morning we have Grimgor Ironhide @FrostBeard, Leonard Triller @Triller, and Lucy Leitner @LucyXpher

dLeOGuq.png     IviyrdJ.png     upg5qTJ.png

Turning black into orange is something I probably haven't figured out the best way to do yet. But I had to change an 86 to an 89 and I think that part turned out good at least!

TIKTOK! Excellent, fun content.