Titans Over the Cap

JardyB10

3 hours ago, Jala said:

Just sayin', if you don't agree with the SHL DC policies, that's cool. I just don't think it needs to be directed at one person, especially someone who was a GM and BoD here. Even if you guys are joking. I feel like it would be easier to understand that it was a joke if there wasn't someone directly targeted by it, as I couldn't tell that you guys weren't singling out Romanes on purpose.

He was a BOD here but that doesn't mean he was a productive one. He didn't really help out and actually gave a lot of shitty opinions in regards to topics. Plus he was a GM here for 3 seasons, not sure why that automatically gives him some sort of free pass in regards to quality talk haha. If you weren't here for everything, no need getting into it.

26 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

He was a BOD here but that doesn't mean he was a productive one. He didn't really help out and actually gave a lot of shitty opinions in regards to topics. Plus he was a GM here for 3 seasons, not sure why that automatically gives him some sort of free pass in regards to quality talk haha. If you weren't here for everything, no need getting into it.

Not that I feel like getting into a debate or anything, but I just want the records to show that I disagree.

27 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Not saying it's a free pass, but your opinion isn't mine. He was a productive member and outside of the BoG he wasn't really confrontational or off-putting to members. Even in the BoG he was pretty productive, whereas certain other members were quick to say 'No' and leave it at that without any further compelling argument.

If you weren't here for everything, no need getting into it.

I don't get what this means, but as I read it, it seems like an easy cop out.

2 hours ago, Jala said:

Not saying it's a free pass, but your opinion isn't mine. He was a productive member and outside of the BoG he wasn't really confrontational or off-putting to members. Even in the BoG he was pretty productive, whereas certain other members were quick to say 'No' and leave it at that without any further compelling argument.

I don't get what this means, but as I read it, it seems like an easy cop out.

I never said my opinion was yours, I stated earlier my own opinion. Whether you choose to disagree is up to you. He was a productive member, that is something no one can disagree with. He was alright at first in the BOG, but he quickly started forming his opinions based on what the SHL had done/has done with their different set-ups. He then only spoke up when it pertained to things that affected him, when at that point he wasn't even claiming welfare. It's in my opinion that if you hold a position like BOG in this league, your at least doing something else that is productive.

Not a cop out at all, if you want to get into it we can, but you did go haywire and miss a bunch of important things as well.

• Admin
17 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Not that I feel like getting into a debate or anything, but I just want the records to show that I disagree.

:yeahthat:

Although he never converted really, he just graced us with his presence for a bit.

• Senior Admin
5 minutes ago, gregreg said:

It's not a joke though 

Then it will be met with the most serious of responses! 

If you intentionally go over the cap/make efforts to hide the fact that you are over the cap, Jardy will promptly oil you up and unequivocally fuck you into next week. 

42 minutes ago, Draper said:

If you intentionally go over the cap/make efforts to hide the fact that you are over the cap, Jardy will promptly oil you up and unequivocally fuck you into next week. 

Damn that was slick

53 minutes ago, Draper said:

Some would say that's not really a punishment though :ph34r:

• 1 month later...