Ottawa Lynx press conference

1. How do you feel about the offseason moves made by the Lynx? If you are new to the team, what are your thoughts on joining us?

I am new to the Lynx but very excited to join. I signed onto the team with two of my friends so it should be fun to all play together.

2. What do you hope to accomplish this season here in Ottawa?

To win the cup

3. Any recommendations for a new channel on discord? @Juice said it was kind of lacking, so we want your input!

I don’t use discord.

4. What's your favorite NHL team? If you don't have one, what other sports/teams do you support? 

My favourite NHL team is Toronto.

5. Any players you look up to/idolize either in the VHL, NHL, etc.? 

Auston Matthews is my favourite player.

6. To get to know you better, where would you rather vacation? A. Beach B. Mountains C. Golf Resort D. Hockey Town E. Other 

Hockey Town

1. How do you feel about the offseason moves made by the Lynx? If you are new to the team, what are your thoughts on joining us?

I just signed with Ottawa along with my brother. We’re both defence so hopefully we can play together and win some cups.

Hope to win the founder’s cup for Ottawa.

3. Any recommendations for a new channel on discord? @Juice said it was kind of lacking, so we want your input!

I don’t have discord

4. What's your favorite NHL team? If you don't have one, what other sports/teams do you support? 

Toronto Maple Leafs

I look up to Morgan Reilly he’s my favourite player

6. To get to know you better, where would you rather vacation? A. Beach B. Mountains C. Golf Resort D. Hockey Town E. Other 

Hockey Town

I’m really excited for this opportunity, I’ve heard lots of great things about the organization, can’t wait to meet the team and get dubs.

I’d like to prove my worth to the team. And at least put up a point per game.

3. Any recommendations for a new channel on discord? @Juice said it was kind of lacking, so we want your input!

Haven’t joined the discord yet but any new discord channels are cool.

Toronto Maple Leafs.

Sidney Crosby, he’s a two way forward which I like to model in my game.

Golf resort, hockey town alternative 

On 5/17/2021 at 6:55 AM, JB123 said:

OTT_Banner.png

Ottawa Lynx Press Conference

Answer 3 for 1 capped TPE, or all for 2. 

3. Any recommendations for a new channel on discord? @Juice said it was kind of lacking, so we want your input!

Go Lynx! 

@bRaidsz@Shane Laz@qripll@Charlie@Ethan3Clark@Cxsquared@Joshothegreat@PandaBearD25 @benaky @Edustava @BostonBruinsFan1806

1. I am new to the team and I think we have a really good team.

2. I want to win a cup. 

3. Maybe a channel where everyone can pick who they think will win (in the NHL).

4. My favorite NHL team is the Washington Capitals.

5. I want to be like John Carlson.

6. I would go to A, the beach.

OTTAWA LYNX PRESS CONFERENCE

Week Ending 5/30

Answer 3 for 1 TPE, all 6 for 2 TPE. 

1. How do you feel we've been doing lately? We are currently in a playoff position, but with a 4-9 record. What do you think we could improve upon? 

2. Are you happy with your player's recent performance?

3. What do you all think about the announcement of a third league, the VHLE (Europe)? Is it something you'd be interested in in the future?

4. Any goal song suggestions for the Lynx? 

5. Who do you think will win Lord Stanley's Cup? How far can your team go? If you don't follow the NHL, what are you watching that you enjoy this time of year?

6. Have you played any online sim games like the VHL? 

#FEEDTHELYNX!:ott: 

OTT_Banner.png

@bRaidsz @Shane Laz @ajwllmsn @qripll @Charlie@Emase @Cxsquared@osens@PandaBearD25@benaky@Edustava@PistolP@Xalen11@BostonBruinsFan1806@Donno100

OTT Presser.jpg

Edited by JB123

38 minutes ago, JB123 said:

Week Ending 5/30

1. How do you feel we've been doing lately? We are currently in a playoff position, but with a 4-9 record. What do you think we could improve upon? 

3. What do you all think about the announcement of a third league, the VHLE (Europe)? Is it something you'd be interested in in the future?

5. Who do you think will win Lord Stanley's Cup? How far can your team go? If you don't follow the NHL, what are you watching that you enjoy this time of year?

OTT_Banner.png

@bRaidsz @Shane Laz @ajwllmsn @qripll @Charlie@Emase @Cxsquared@osens@PandaBearD25@benaky@Edustava@PistolP@Xalen11@BostonBruinsFan1806@Donno100

OTT Presser.jpg

1. I am a bit disappointed but still hope that we will improve our results in the near future. 

2. Ye, I am almost point per game and so happy to be a useful part of the Lynx. 

3. That's really interesting idea. Unfortunately I won't be able to use a 9-season rule. 

4. Obladaet "FOR MULA"

5. St Louis lost the series so now I am cheering for russians

6. Ye I beat dlamb's ass in ehm

I think we can all agree we need to be better, we got a good team here and 4-9 won't cut it in the long run.  We have had trouble scoring especially me, so we need to put pucks in the back of the net.

Not at all, I need to be better and really doing something that helps this team. 

I love the idea and I wish it was coming next season. I'd love to play in the VHLE so I'll be keeping an eye out but I'm happy here in Ottawa right now.

"Run Runaway" by Slade

Golden Knights are going to win. My team didn't make the playoffs so I'm going to say probably not very far.

No I have not but the VHL is fun so I might do it more often.

1. Scoring goals, every time we have lost we’ve been close. Need more offence to finish games.

2. Not happy, but 1 point for myself is better than none.

3. I think it’s fantastic, more competition.

4. Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue

5. New York Islanders

6. no, VHL is my only one

Even with a losing record I feel as if we’re still in it. We need to keep improving as a young team throughout the season.

Yes I feel like I’ve done my part for points.

I think welfare player really appreciate this, instead of bumming around in the VHL, they can be top players in the VHLE.

Bag Chasing - CJ SO COOL

Toronto Maple Leafs

Nope, just VHL.

4-9 is better than 0-13, we just need to keep working hard as a team.

For my first season I think I’ve done alright.

I like the idea, I’ll probably be in the VHLE for sure.

Rock you like a hurricane - scorpions

I think Colorado will win

Nope, just VHL.

Going into the season I don’t think we thought we were going to be the best team in the league. I’m happy that we’re in a playoff position and not last place. I believe we can move up the standings even more.

My first season expectations was to get an average of a point every two games, and that’s what I’m achieving right now. I feel like I’m helping the team out the most I can as a player with less than 100 TPE.

I’m excited for it. Don’t know if it’ll be good or bad. I love hearing everyone chat about it and hear their opinions. If I play in the VHLE I wouldn’t be mad about it at all.

Sunday Best by Surfaces

Colorado has been a strong team all season and I love Playoff Nate. I hope they win the cup. I love the jets and I think they’ll beat the oilers first round but won’t go too far after that.

This is my first online sim game. 

22 hours ago, JB123 said:

Week Ending 5/30

OTT_Banner.png

OTT Presser.jpg

1. I think our depth and goal tending is hurting us the most. If we can pump up those numbers we have the offensive power to make a playoff run.

2. I'm over a point per game right now so I'm really feeling it. My 16.42% shot percentage feels quite strong right now and hopefully I can keep that up.

3. I think it will provide a good balance of competition for those mid tier TPE players. It will feel even better to become a VHL star even though it will be harder.

4. Not anything specific but I think we need a hair metal anthem.

5. Pulling for the Leafs only because of Foligno. As long as a former Blue Jacket get's a cup I'll be happy.

6. I use to help run a Cricket sim league.

our play in the net

no I need to start playing better if we want a good playoffs run

3. What do you all think about the announcement of a third league, the VHLE (Europe)? Is it something you'd be interested in it the future?

I will be interested in it when I have to play in it.

the bruins goal song Kernkraft 400

the bruins or Vegas will win the cup, my team can go to the cup final,  how ever a team will choke and it most likely will be the bruins.

Yes the EHL

Week Ending 5/30

We just have to continue training, and all the results will come to us. We are a young team with a bright future.

I am, it's my debut season so I feel like anything is fine for me at this stage.

I don't really have a choice. I think it's interesting but we will see.

I don't know, I am going to leave it for the arena's DJ's.

I am watching World Championships, it's pretty fun and unpredictable.

I have played a Latvian version of this kind, but not that in depth.

OTTAWA LYNX PRESS CONFERENCE :ott:

WEEK ENDING JUNE 6, 2021

1. Just yesterday, we sent two very good players, defender Kirby Pandora and center Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson to Halifax for a 1st, 2nd, and 4th round pick. Thoughts on this trade? 

2. We lost to Philly today, 3-1, but did beat Mexico City, 5-3. Some games our offensive game shines, while others our defense prevails. What aspect, offense or defense, has been better overall this season, in your opinion? What part of our game can improve? 

3. What do you think of your development as a player? Would more detailed TPE instruction help anyone out at all? 

4. Currently we sit at 4th in the East, 6 and 7 points ahead of Miami and Mississauga, respectively. Do you think we can hold onto that last playoff spot? 

5. Have you ever visited another country? If so, where, and how was it? If not, where do you hope to travel to someday? 

6. What did you think of the Leafs surrendering a 3-1 series lead to Montreal? Reminds me, be sure to fill out your predictions for Round 2, Winnipeg vs Montreal (if you haven't): 

If you aren't watching playoffs, how is another tournament/sport going? World Championship ends this Sunday I see? 

@bRaidsz @stello2005 @Charlie@Shane Laz @ajwllmsn @qripll @Emase @osens @benaky @Edustava@PistolP @Xalen11 @BostonBruinsFan1806 @Donno100

1. Just yesterday, we sent two very good players, defender Kirby Pandora and center Jlloyoid Blloyoiderson to Halifax for a 1st, 2nd, and 4th round pick. Thoughts on this trade? 

It’s definitely sad to see teammates get traded away, but it’s all apart of the business. This year especially we aren’t a founder’s cup team so I think getting those draft picks was a good move for the future.

2. We lost to Philly today, 3-1, but did beat Mexico City, 5-3. Some games our offensive game shines, while others our defense prevails. What aspect, offense or defense, has been better overall this season, in your opinion? What part of our game can improve? 

I’ve found we’ve had a lot of games where we score 1 or 2 goals. We need to get our offence clicking because our goalies can stand on their heads every game but us getting 1 goal doesn’t help them.

3. What do you think of your development as a player? Would more detailed TPE instruction help anyone out at all? 

I think my player is coming along nicely. I’ve been figuring out all the ways to get the most TPE every week and putting it towards meaningful attributes on my player.

4. Currently we sit at 4th in the East, 6 and 7 points ahead of Miami and Mississauga, respectively. Do you think we can hold onto that last playoff spot? 

I think we can hold, I believe we’re better than those two teams. Just have to lose less games than them.

5. Have you ever visited another country? If so, where, and how was it? If not, where do you hope to travel to someday? 

I’ve never travelled, been a home body forever. When I finish school I plan to do some travelling though. I’ve always thought places like Sri Lanka and New Zealand would be sweet to visit.

6. What did you think of the Leafs surrendering a 3-1 series lead to Montreal? Reminds me, be sure to fill out your predictions for Round 2, Winnipeg vs Montreal (if you haven't): 

Don’t care about Toronto or Montreal. Winnipeg will run either team through the ground.

4 minutes ago, JB123 said:

WEEK ENDING JUNE 6, 2021

6. What did you think of the Leafs surrendering a 3-1 series lead to Montreal? Reminds me, be sure to fill out your predictions for Round 2, Winnipeg vs Montreal (if you haven't): 

If you aren't watching playoffs, how is another tournament/sport going? World Championship ends this Sunday I see? 

@bRaidsz @stello2005 @Charlie@Shane Laz @ajwllmsn @qripll @Emase @osens @benaky @Edustava@PistolP @Xalen11 @BostonBruinsFan1806 @Donno100

1. That's a smart move from Dlamb imo cause we still have chances to take playoffs spot. 1st pick is always great addition for rebuilding team. 

2. I guess we should basically improve all aspects of our game. It's the only way to get more competitive. 

3. I really like how my guy is going during this season. That's a significant difference from the previous one. 

4. Of course we will💪

5. I was in Ukraine once. All memories bring me back to Horror house where I almost shitted my pants

6. I have no idea why Nylander had much less ice time than other leafs leaders. That's a nonsense. Imagine being top winger and having around 16m TOI. 

#FEEDtheLYNX

It's always tough losing guys but we're a young team that is looking more at the future so getting some draft capital is always a plus.

Like last week, I think the scoring needs to improve, we can't just have the odd game where we can score goals. We need to score 3+ goals more consistently if we want to win. It was nice to beat my old team though I must say.

I'm pretty happy with my progression, but I want to learn how to make solid graphics to help even more.

I know we can hold it over those two teams.

Never Travelled "out of country" but I'd like to go to Greece or Switzerland.

6. What did you think of the Leafs surrendering a 3-1 series lead to Montreal?

I think it's hilarious. I had Montreal in 7 in my bracket as a joke but man the Leafs did not let me down.

Those were two good players we lost, but I believe the draft picks are more valuable in the position we are. Need to rebuild a bit to get good players all at the same time.

As a defenseman I think our defence is good, we need to get more goals. Our 5 goal game against Mexico was great but we don't score 5 goals in a game very often.

It's going good, trying to get my scoring and defence stats up high.

I think we should make it to the playoffs. We're the best team of the bottom 3 in the East.

I've travelled to Europe when I was younger so don't remember a whole lot, but we travelled to a bunch of different European countries.

Sad but expected that they screw it up.

stop trading my teammates 

goaltending has been better overall and our defense can use some work.

I think I have develop well I'm still learning the whole TPE thing so I can't help too much

as long as we keep laying how we have yes

no I don't want to leave Canada

leafs fall its just what they do. Go boston lets go lets go bruins lets goal (insert bruins speech here)

I like the trade, we aren't a deep team so I think the draft picks will come in clutch.

Offence needs to fire up, defence and goaltending is okay in my opinion.

I think my development is coming along, still need to upgrade a few Attributes but it's going well.

We should make it, I think we're better than the bottom two.

Went to europe when I was younger, there's a bunch of nice countries there, would like to go again.

Leafs suck, as a leafs fan I'm not surprised they lost but still hurts

WEEK ENDING JUNE 6, 2021

We are a young team with a lot of our future in front of us. I think this trade will work out for us in the future, because our GM Dlamb will be able to find some really good young players that will help our team succeed next couple of seasons, because this season is development season for all of us.

I feel like our offense has been good, but we are young guys and we sometimes forget to get back in defense. We can improve on that!

I have a little experience with these things, so I feel like I have been doing just fine. Would want more activity from myself, but it will be fine.

It will be quite difficult, because we are a really young team, and we have a lot of first year players and not really experience bunch. But I think if we try very hard and play with our head and not emotions we could do anything.

I haven't been a big traveller, but I would love to visit some hotter countries, like Greece. I love hot weather!

LOL Leafs suck and it is really funny. I like Habs and I hope they can continue their great run.

Week Ending June 13, 2021 

As always, answer 3 for 1 TPE and 6 for 2 TPE. 

1. Theme week is upon us, and this season's theme is the VHLE. What do you plan on doing, either an article or graphic, etc.? This is a great opportunity to get 6 capped TPE as well as 6 uncapped for 1 point task!

2. We have lost our playoff spot to Mexico City -- for now. Do you think we could make an unexpected run this year if we secure a spot down the stretch? 

3. This week is also trade deadline week. Any suggestions (general) on what you might like to see happen? Any needs, etc.? 

4. For undrafted players, what is your dream team to go to in the VHL? For drafted players, how much are you looking forward to playing in the VHL, with the franchise that drafted you?

5. What's the ideal build of your player? In other words, where do you hope you'll get to eventually, either attribute-wise, or the type of player you want to be overall?

6. What is your favorite movie of all time, or your favorite movie genre? 

#FEEDTHELYNX

@bRaidsz@Charlie @stello2005@Shane Laz@ajwllmsn @qripll@Emase@osens @benaky@Edustava@PistolP@Xalen11@BostonBruinsFan1806 @Donno100

Just now, JB123 said:

Week Ending June 13, 2021 

As always, answer 3 for 1 TPE and 6 for 2 TPE. 

1. Theme week is upon us, and this season's theme is the VHLE. What do you plan on doing, either an article or graphic, etc.? This is a great opportunity to get 6 capped TPE as well as 6 uncapped for 1 point task!

2. We have lost our playoff spot to Mexico City -- for now. Do you think we could make an unexpected run this year if we secure a spot down the stretch? 

3. This week is also trade deadline week. Any suggestions (general) on what you might like to see happen? Any needs, etc.? 

4. For undrafted players, what is your dream team to go to in the VHL? For drafted players, how much are you looking forward to playing in the VHL, with the franchise that drafted you?

5. What's the ideal build of your player? In other words, where do you hope you'll get to eventually, either attribute-wise, or the type of player you want to be overall?

#FEEDTHELYNX

@bRaidsz@Charlie @stello2005@Shane Laz@ajwllmsn @qripll@Emase@osens @benaky@Edustava@PistolP@Xalen11@BostonBruinsFan1806 @Donno100

1. I am writing special article for the theme week. Hopefully, it is going well, i am going to post it in a few days
2. No doubt playoff spot is our main goal rn and we do our best to show how good we are as a team 
3. I am not a GM so it's a quite difficult to say what trades will improve our team. 
4. I see only bright future with Predators but only time will show
5. Speedy and scoring center with ability to influence the game from all three zones and both special teams.
6. i prefer watching TV series . My fav is bodyguard.

#FeedTheLynx

I will probably write an article near the end of the week when I'm less busy.

I don't have any doubt that we can make a run, we  just need to get to the playoffs and anything can happen.

It's hard to say, I don't know what we'd give up to get anything.

I'm very excited, London just keeps getting better and I see a cup in our future.

Similar to The Terrible Trivium, a playmaker that can read the ice and set up the best opportunity to score.

Lord of the Rings is the only movie I watch.