Where should a New Franchise go?

Beaviss

Where should they go?   

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Please select where they should go maybe post an individual city? 

Brain storm team names if you wish! 

Edited by Beaviss

1 hour ago, ShawnGlade said:

Gonna go for a surprise on this one. What about the Alaska Bears or like the Anchorage Attack?

Anchorage Owls! 

Back in S31 when we originally expanded, that was one I was strongly considering.

Edited by street

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Untitled.png

Here's a little map I threw together to get a good view of where we already have teams. I think there is a clear area unrepresented here and it's basically the entire United States. Of course we have a few (2) teams from USA, but even those are from cities that are close (Seattle might as well be in Canada) to the border. There is a lot of choices for teams in the lower part of America. How about Los Angeles? Massive market. Maybe the Los Angeles Stars, due to the presence of Hollywood in the location. New Orleans? Popular travel destination with a rich history. The Voodoo? Gators? Riverboats! Just brainstorming and googling. A popular one that I've seen is Hawaii or Honolulu. I'd be down for that.

I don't think South America works, it's not a hockey spot and real reach (even though this isn't real, it's nice to be grounded some how). Same goes for Africa, New Zealand, Australia and Antarctica. Asia as well really.

That leaves the rest of Europe. Berlin would be a good spot. Hamburg. Oslo perhaps? 

Edited by TheFlash