Jack Lynch - Anthony Dabarno - David Harrison

Shane Mars - Anthony Matthews - Sven Hitz

Matteo - Teegan Glover - Nathan MacKinnon

Bolt Vanderhuge - Benson Van Roosen

Burnt Toast - Aron Nielsen

Titus Stone - Julius Freeman

Justin Cole

Clayton Park

I checked with the commish and this team does in fact follow the rules so I'll see you boys on the ice. Time for this pro to show the new kids whats up B)

EDIT: I fixed it calm down

@xsjack @LordTony @Spade18 @Anthony Matthews @tunedtorock @Bucky___lastard @SwagSloth @kayfabe @solas @Lightningyamasha @DaftRaincloud @bagelbitesisbae @rjfryman @WhiteMocha @leafssteen

Edited by ShawnGlade

31 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

im not sure what his deal is. He is retired but if you look at his TPA which did not get reset hes a stud.

His story is that he’s actually a Season 49 draftee who retired after Season 56 (hence his regular season stats on his player page).

The reason he’s listed as Season 63 is because this was in the early days of creating players through the portal and there were some different systems which let the user CB204 claim AK47 as his new player for the S63 Draft. This was quickly rectified and he went on to create Mike Lavalee but long story short, AK47 isn’t eligible @ShawnGlade

5 hours ago, Tagger said:

His story is that he’s actually a Season 49 draftee who retired after Season 56 (hence his regular season stats on his player page).

The reason he’s listed as Season 63 is because this was in the early days of creating players through the portal and there were some different systems which let the user CB204 claim AK47 as his new player for the S63 Draft. This was quickly rectified and he went on to create Mike Lavalee but long story short, AK47 isn’t eligible @ShawnGlade

Fucc 

Well back to the drawing board @ShawnGlade  gotta fix some issues players have to play in position and I really don’t have the knowledge to always know who to remove as far As AK 47 is concerned. My apologies.. Just got word back from the BOG on these things.

Edited by BladeMaiden

18 hours ago, rjfryman said:

If you need another RW and since players have to play in their position I can play ;)

That isn’t how it works forward can play all forward positions without penalty and all defensive players can play all defensive positions. Only goalies can play as goalies.  Pretty well if the palyers are played out of their position they will not play as well as the sim will notice and dampen their performance. 

On 3/21/2019 at 12:16 PM, BladeMaiden said:

That isn’t how it works forward can play all forward positions without penalty and all defensive players can play all defensive positions. Only goalies can play as goalies.  Pretty well if the palyers are played out of their position they will not play as well as the sim will notice and dampen their performance. 

He knows, which is why he brought it up. He's listed as a Dman in the initial roster up top, so he is suggesting moving him to a Forward position, since we need to update the lines.

• 1 month later...
On March 19, 2019 at 1:54 AM, ShawnGlade said:

Jack Lynch - Anthony Dabarno - David Harrison

Shane Mars - Anthony Matthews - Sven Hitz

Matteo - Teegan Glover - Nathan MacKinnon

Bolt Vanderhuge - Benson Van Roosen

Burnt Toast - Aron Nielsen

Titus Stone - Julius Freeman

Justin Cole

Clayton Park

I checked with the commish and this team does in fact follow the rules so I'll see you boys on the ice. Time for this pro to show the new kids whats up B)

EDIT: I fixed it calm down

@xsjack @LordTony @Spade18 @Anthony Matthews @tunedtorock @Bucky___lastard @SwagSloth @kayfabe @solas @Lightningyamasha @DaftRaincloud @bagelbitesisbae @rjfryman @WhiteMocha @leafssteen

We got Matthews