Mississauga Hounds Press Conference

Gustav

15 hours ago, Viper said:

1) WE DID IT. Prime Minister's is ours. How do you feel about this victory?

2) What round are we exiting, and who will knock us out? If we win, who do we play in the finals?

3) VHLM Players: are you excited to complete another year down here under a new GM? VHL/E Players: how does moving up to the biggies feel?

4) What are your thoughts on Minion setting the Hounds all time points record?

5) How was our leadership this season? Were our captains inspirational?

6) One word to describe our season. Go.

1. I happy about this win, but this is definitly not the only trophy that i want to win this season.

2. We will surely win and i hope that we play against the Miami Marauders, because we could take our revenge.

3. I am very excited to live a new experience in the VHL or the VHLE and met new players.

4. I am very happy for him and he deserves it. He played extremely well for the past two years, even with the though season we had last year.

5. We had a very great group of leader and this is one of the reason why we enter the playoffs with the Prime Minister's Cup.

6. I will describe it in two words, Not Over.

On 8/30/2021 at 9:17 PM, Viper said:

FUCKING FANTASTIC , Lifting that trophy alongside my teammates and GMs is without a doubt the highlight of my hockey career to this date ! 

2) What round are we exiting, and who will knock us out? If we win, who do we play in the finals?

were going to the finals.... no one is going to knock us out ? I see us playing Mexico and it going down to Triple OT Game 7 

3) VHLM Players: are you excited to complete another year down here under a new GM? VHL/E Players: how does moving up to the biggies feel?

Im really hoping to be drafted by the hounds and get to play for Z a little longer if not i would LOVE to play for @KaleebtheMighty in the VHLE , playing for the Phantoms like my brother would be really cool 

MINDBLOWD 🤯 any record like that is one to be proud of congrats @Minion HUGE accomplishment deserves recognition ! 

Since i came on after the TD and am still very new to the LR , and i honestly dont know who are captains are or where to find them ? 😕 @Viperhelp ? ❤️ 

Fantabulous

On 8/31/2021 at 10:47 AM, Viper said:

1. Yeah feels great, regular season is one thing but gotta get it done in the playoffs

2. We aren't losing any rounds, doesn't matter who we play

3. Not gonna be in the VHLM, excited to go into the VHL and play 9 seasons 

4. DIdn't know that happened, very cool for Minion

5. Yeah wasn't bad, gonna have to step it up in the playoffs

6. Good

1. NEW GM! Mr. @N0HBDY has replaced Z as GM, as Z is leaving us to AGM Bratislava. What are your thoughts on the change?

2. In your opinion, how do you see round 2 going for us?

3. Is your player growing out their playoff beard?

4. How would you rate your experience as a whole with the Hounds, from the moment you got here to this moment?

5. Who do you see as the C next season?

6. How do you expect to perform under the new GM?

7 hours ago, Viper said:

1. NEW GM! Mr. @N0HBDY has replaced Z as GM, as Z is leaving us to AGM Bratislava. What are your thoughts on the change?

4. How would you rate your experience as a whole with the Hounds, from the moment you got here to this moment?

1. Goodbye Z have fun. This new guy keeps following me everywhere. 

2. EASY 5 GAMES. Then an easy cup brother mark my words.

3. Hogan's got the playoff mustache reaching down to his nipples brother.

4. Havent been here long but the lockerrooms really good and active.  Just like it was 14 seasons ago.

5. Hogan, unless I dont play here. 

6. Either last in the league or cup repeat. No inbetween.

12 hours ago, Viper said:

1. Not sure why they hired him, seems like a nobody to me.. huehuehue

2. Yeah probably knock em out like we do everyone, too easy

3. Yeah Detroit got a sick playoff beard, best in the league

4. Not too bad, been pretty shit ice time but that's being on the best team in the league as a plug

5. Don't even know who is sticking around, could be any of the good young players

6. I won't be here to perform for the new GM

22 hours ago, Viper said:

1. I liked Z he is a chill guy, don’t know n0hbdy too well hopefully I’ll get to know him.

2. We’re winning it all.

3. 100%, it’ll be down to my knees by the finals.

4. It’s been fun. This was my sophomore season and I have nothing bad to say about being part of the Hounds.

5. Couldn’t tell ya, I’m out.

6. Like I said above I’ll be in the VHL next season.

On 9/5/2021 at 4:23 PM, Viper said:

1- Z was a great GM. I loved him but I'm sure NOHBDY will do as great! I won't be there but I'll still be in the locker room.

2- 3-2 lead isn't bad but we could've got the win to win the serie 4-1 but we're looking pretty good.

3- Yup. Otto got the 2nd longest beard in the team right behind Petrenko and he's proud of it!

4- I would say it was fantastic! The trade was meant to be done and it got me into a great team. Now I just need another cup!

5- I don't know. Half of the team won't be there next seaso  so it's hard to choose. Maybe @lukechezzwoo cause he got the best +/- in the league by quite a lot.

6- I won't be there so IDK.

1. I will definitly miss Z even if i am leaving the Hounds, but i am sure that N0HBDY will do an excellent job

2. We will win, obviously. 

3. My player is only 18 and he doesn't have one. He is trying, but it doesn't work.

4. Last year was very difficult, because we finished last and won only a few games, but this year we are doing very great and i really love to play with my teammates and how we are performing right now.

5. Almost every player are leaving the team, so i don't really know, but i think that Hogan 

6. I won't be on the team anymore, but no matter which GM i will have to play for, i will give my 100%.

Uhmmm why did nobody contact me about this ? @N0HBDY @Zetterberg pun inte3nded

GAME 7 BABY

OFCOURSE < NO other way to show your dedication to the team off the ice than a thick beard 

honestly about  7/10 i have had the opportunity to play for an amazing GM and with some incredible players as well as alongside an incredible roster as a whole , i know last week i REALLY slipped up and missed massive opportunity to develop my skills off ice but was tied up with personal issues :'*( 

If the Hounds do the right thing and draft me , well Cam Elsby ofcourse ! 

hopefullly i can continue to improve each game ! i have tons of room to improve and some incredible leaders ahead of me to show me the ropes , im learning something new everyday ! 

1. NEW GM! Mr. N0HBDY has replaced Z as GM, as Z is leaving us to AGM Bratislava. What are your thoughts on the change?

I don't know him that well, but I hope he can keep the Hounds going in the right direction.

It's going to be tough, but I am confident we can win every matchup.

Mine is the biggest. It's not even a debate.

I didn't intend to be that active this season, but for a while it felt like I was kinda forgotten about. Now that playoffs have started up I'm doing my best to be involved regardless of how much ice time I get.

I'm not sure who will still be around. Maybe Russel Dixon or Andrew Whitemore if not a new addition.

I may not be around next season, but hopefully I take a step forward because this season was kinda frustrating. Especially if we don't win the cup.

1) It's over. A heartbreaking loss in the finals. What was your reaction to game 5?

2) Malmo has defeated Seattle in 6 games to claim the Continental Cup, did you see this coming?

3) What are your plans for S80?

4) Do you prefer to write articles, design graphics, record podcasts, or claim welfare?

5) What VHLE team do you hope to be drafted by? (If you aren't in the draft, answer with your favorite team)

6) How long will it take for Mississauga to be a contender again?

1 hour ago, Viper said:

1) It's over. A heartbreaking loss in the finals. What was your reaction to game 5?

2) Malmo has defeated Seattle in 6 games to claim the Continental Cup, did you see this coming?

4) Do you prefer to write articles, design graphics, record podcasts, or claim welfare?

5) What VHLE team do you hope to be drafted by? (If you aren't in the draft, answer with your favorite team)

1. I knew it was going to happened. Didn’t think Miami would throw a 3-1 series.

2. Yeah Malmo has a really built team. BOOM’s player had a great squad to help them go off.

3. VHL rookie season.

4. Write articles.

5. Cologne seems cool to me.

6. In the VHLM it could take as little as a season to be a contender again.

Made it super far this season. Only one other team can say they made it to the finals. So we should look at it as a positive rather than dwell on it. Plus they beat us fairly quickly. Hard to say they weren’t the better team. 

I’ve made it known before that I’m a proud supporter of the Bears. I wanted them to win again, but at the end of the day Malmo was the better team. There’s always next season.  

I’m most likely going to need a season to earn TPE before I hopefully make the jump to the VHL. So it would seem that I’m VHLE bound. 

4) Do you prefer to write articles, design graphics, record podcasts, or claim welfare?

Usually welfare, but every now and then I make a few graphics to last me a month or two. 

I honestly don’t even know the teams. Hopefully one that has a super active LR. 

From the short look I had the other day, the Hounds are essentially getting a facelift. I’m pretty sure there were only a couple players returning. I don’t know what the draft pick situation looks like, but maybe a couple more seasons and the boys will be buzzing again. 

5 hours ago, Viper said:

1. Disappointment, we worked very hard all season long to finally lost in 5 games in the final. Also sad, because it was my last season in the VHLM and my last chance to win the Founder's Cup, but i didn't.

2. A little, event though Seattle is a very good team, Malmo is just too good. They are a very good team with a lot of great player.

3. I think i will go in the VHLE to be a part of the first ever VHLE season.

4. Article all day long, because i don't know how to do graphics and i my i am not really good to speak in english, so i am not doing podcast.

5. I played with the Watchmen during the tournament and i really liked the atmosphere in the locker room, so i wouldn't mind playing with them again.

6. I don't think they will be contender next year, but depending on what N0HBDY will do, i can see them being good again in two season.

On 9/14/2021 at 7:40 AM, Viper said:

1- It sucks, I wanted to go back to back and when I saw the result of game 5 I couldn't believe it but it was a great year and I loved to play with my teamates.

2- Yeah I had them to win it this year  (if I remember correcly) and they did it!

3- I want to play in the newest league and get drafted ( I am not sure if I will be drafted or pick up in FA but I hope to be drafted that is more impressive)

4- If I have some time I am 100% writting an article or doing a graphic only issue is that my english isn't perfect and I suck at doing graphic so it can be difficult for me to do both. If not, I can claim welfare and bying free week but I am always doing presser or trivia when they are there.

5- I played for Skotholm (not sure I spell that right😂 sorry) for the little tournament that they had and I loved the team so this team can be an option but I would love to be drafted by any team.

6- IDK. Maybe 2-3 years? Probabely 2 because of the new gm that we have🔥

On 9/14/2021 at 9:10 PM, Viper said:

1. Disappointment. Just couldn't get it done this year

2. Nah I thought Malmo were pretenders all season so surprised to see them actually win

3. Rookie season in the VHL

4. I prefer to do nothing, but miss recording podcasts. Graphics for now until I grow a pair to podcast alone

5. Doesn't matter because I'm not playing in it, but not a huge fan of any of the logos

6. Not sure, but there's some work after this run

1. Unfortunately I was not able to contribute to this success, but will do my darnest to repeat the experience.

2. I think the final will be Miami against us, this time with the better end for us

3. I am excited to prove that my pick was not wasted and that I am player you can count on to rebuild this franchise

4. Good for him, this is a record I am probably not going to contest. But never say never...

5. As I just joined the team and since the more experienced players left, I cannot tell.

6. Exciting

The curse lives on, an amazing season then a heartbreaking ending in the finals.  But I've got a feeling that next time Mississauga will get a cup

Yes, Seattle has played so many finals they are getting tired if playing so many games per season

Tpe and the usual social stuff

Welfare is the easiest but I feel the best doing pt's

Favorite team in the VHLE is easily Västerås

Nohbody will bring Mississauga back to the finals in no time without a doubt.

OK OK, I know I'm late.

1) WELCOME NEW PLAYERS! How does it feel to be a Hound?

2) How do you feel you will perform this season?

3) Are you expecting to play in the VHLE next season?

4) Which team do you want to defeat the most?

5) Did you play in the Junior tournament? If yes, what team? If not, did you follow it?

6) What are your pre-game rituals? Do you hope to share them with your teammates?

• 2 weeks later...

1. So far this season how do you think the team has performed?

2. How has your player done so far?

3. Who is your favorite opponent to play during the season?

4. What is your end goal for the time you will spend in the vhl?

5. The NHL is in its preseason, what team is your favorite? If you don’t watch the NHL what kind of hockey do you prefer to watch?

6. What’s something small but can affect you in a big way during the day?

1. How has the team done so far this season?

I think the hounds are still doing well given the thin staffing. Three more good players and we'd play up there.

2. How has your player developed so far?

As expected. As a defensive defender, it is his job to prevent goals. He's No. 3 when it comes to blocking shots.

3. Who is your favorite opponent during the season?

I think the games against Halifax were the most exciting.

4. What is your ultimate goal for the time you will be in the vhl?

To become one of the best Swiss players and to play for the Swiss national team.

5. The NHL is preseason, which team is your favorite?

What kind of ice hockey do you prefer to watch when you are not watching the NHL? Difficult to say. I've always been a bit of a fan of the Senators, but they probably won't play for the playoffs this season either. Otherwise I watch games in the Swiss league.

6. What is something small, but can influence you greatly during the day?

The puck when it lands behind the goalie.

1. So far this season how do you think the team has performed?

as to be expected with a complete rebuild and a new manager, there will always be teething problems.

2. How has your player done so far?

better than I expected. He is scoring on a regular basis despite being a grinder/two-way forward and helps the team out defensively by checking a lot.

3. Who is your favorite opponent to play during the season?

I am on the fence here between Halifax and the Marauders

4. What is your end goal for the time you will spend in the vhl?

Win a cup, play for Switzerland, maybe win one or several individual trophy and one can always daydream about the HOF...

5. The NHL is in its preseason, what team is your favorite? If you don’t watch the NHL what kind of hockey do you prefer to watch?

I do not watch the NHL due to the time zones, but the Penguins are my favourite team since the nineties and the Preds I follow due to Roman Josi playing there.

6. What’s something small but can affect you in a big way during the day?

A smile from my kids

I'm Back, Presser Time!

1) Has your player been meeting expectations this season?

2) Is the lack of active players on our team upsetting at all to you?

3) Are you happy with your current ice-time?

4) If you could make one change to the VHLM, what would it be?

5) Are you aiming to play in the VHLM, VHLE, or VHL next season?

6) How has the management of the Hounds been this season?