Seattle Bears Press Conference

:sea: Bana's S88 Quick Q's - #6:sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S88 VHL Playoffs

This season's PC's:

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S87PC - #X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

Remember, I post a lot of questions at one time so that if I miss a week or a certain span, you can always go back and answer the ones from previous weeks! 

45. what did you think of the series between Seattle Bears and Vancouver Wolves?

46. what has been the biggest surprise of the playoffs so far?

47. how did your player do in the regular season?

48. Thoughts on the current series against the Calgary Wranglers?

49. Your player recently adopted an animal. What did they adopt? What did they name it?

50. what has been some of the highest moments of your players career so far?

51. if you have been following the NHL, how is your team doing? Predict the NHL finals now that we are closer to it!

52. if the VHL was a vegetable, what vegetable would it be?

53. If the VHL was a city and had a hero like Gotham has Batman, what would the VHL have? What would their name be? What would they do?

54. if every year we had to sacrifice a member to the Simon T gods, who would you nominate for tribute for the first ever sacrifice? It brings good fortunes to the league and all within for a small, small cost of one members soul 😈 

19 minutes ago, Banackock said:

:sea: Bana's S88 Quick Q's - #6:sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S88 VHL Playoffs

This season's PC's:

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S87PC - #X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

Remember, I post a lot of questions at one time so that if I miss a week or a certain span, you can always go back and answer the ones from previous weeks! 

45. what did you think of the series between Seattle Bears and Vancouver Wolves?

49. Your player recently adopted an animal. What did they adopt? What did they name it?

51. if you have been following the NHL, how is your team doing? Predict the NHL finals now that we are closer to it!

52. if the VHL was a vegetable, what vegetable would it be?

53. If the VHL was a city and had a hero like Gotham has Batman, what would the VHL have? What would their name be? What would they do?

54. if every year we had to sacrifice a member to the Simon T gods, who would you nominate for tribute for the first ever sacrifice? It brings good fortunes to the league and all within for a small, small cost of one members soul 😈 

45. Lampi SZN is the postseason, get at me.

46. Lighting that Lamp so damn much!

47. Pretty shit ngl, vet move to pace himself for the post.

48. Lindbergh is a killer, we gonna have to beat him twice at least it feels like to win

50. The second he landed in Seattle, the laws are alot more tame on the MJ than in Philly. It's the reason he started the career slow, was zooted all of year 1.

54. I think the obvious selection is @badcolethetitan bc #blameCole.

It made me happy. The Wolves are a team with a history of success and upsets, so pulling out a win however we can is a positive by me.

It has to be Prague getting knocked out. But that leaves us as the team with the best record left, so now we're the ones with the targets on our backs.

Pretty solid if I say so myself. Playing goalie can be a crapshoot at times, so having such a high save percentage and win/shutout total made me happy.

It's tied 1-1, and I wouldn't expect anything less. I expect our offense to pick up though, so pulling out a 2-1 win in Game 2 was a positive sign.

I live out in the woods, so it has to be something a bit burly to live in that atmosphere. My domesticated brown bear named Oso is doing quite well, thank you.

I'm hoping that my biggest moment is yet to come: A VHL title. I've only got one shot left for it, so let's get it done!

• 2 weeks later...

Bana's S89 Quick Q's - #1:sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S88 VHL Playoffs

S89 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

1. What are your thoughts on the bears regular season last year?

2. what do you think of the Bears making the finals?

3.  What went wrong in the series against the London United?

4. The parties were big in London. How were the fans celebrating in the streets, in the city, in the stands, etc.

5. @CowboyinAmerica came one game away from winning a cop in their final season. They had an amazing career. How did the Bears send them off?

6. @leafsman just ended his second career here with the Seattle Bears. Loyal friend to the team. Seattle buys them a gift. What is it? 
7. Who goes first overall in the VHL draft?

8. Who are the top three picks in the upcoming draft? Whatever league you want!

9. which GM will be the next step down? Just take a fun guess.

10. Who do you think is this seasons biggest free agent?

11. what free agent would you like to see Seattle acquire?

12. What do you think about Seattle acquiring Cole Pearce? 
13. what do you think of Seattle acquiring @oilmandan

1. Regular season was good but means nothing as we didn't win the cup

2. It was a good experience, but the way we lost in the finals sucked

3. I think we got too complacent. Plus London made adjustments that we couldn't cope with

4. People were swimming in the fountains on Trafalgar Square.

5. With a rolex

7. No idea, I don't follow

Bana's S89 Quick Q's - #2:sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S88 VHL Playoffs

S89 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

14. What do you think of Seattle signing Free Agent Daniel Weaver @ThePerfectNut?

15. What do you think. of Seattle trading Mikhail Kovalchuk @Banackock ?

16. Thoughts on the Bears off-season so far?

17. What has been Seattle's biggest, best move so far this off-season?

18. What is your top 3 favourite ice cream flavours? 

19. What is the weirdest thing your player has been asked to autograph so far throughout their career?

20. Who was your players VHL hero that they looked up to before they made the VHL?

21. What's your current favourite song that's on the radio? 

22. Seattle is coming out with a new, unique fan experience that they hope will attract so many positive things. What is it?

23. The Bears dealt Chip Stone @DoktorFunk to HSK. How did the teammates say good bye to them?

24. Vasile Lamb @dlamb  has signed with the Lion. They were. big part to the team for the two seasons they were here. The team sent them a card signed by the whole team with a "gift" inside. What was it?

25. The team traded for Maloish @youloser1337. How do you see them fitting into our team and the Defensive core? 

26. Analyze Seattle's overall roster. What are your thoughts?

12 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S88 VHL Playoffs

S89 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

14. What do you think of Seattle signing Free Agent Daniel Weaver @ThePerfectNut?

15. What do you think. of Seattle trading Mikhail Kovalchuk @Banackock ?

16. Thoughts on the Bears off-season so far?

17. What has been Seattle's biggest, best move so far this off-season?

18. What is your top 3 favourite ice cream flavours? 

19. What is the weirdest thing your player has been asked to autograph so far throughout their career?

20. Who was your players VHL hero that they looked up to before they made the VHL?

21. What's your current favourite song that's on the radio? 

22. Seattle is coming out with a new, unique fan experience that they hope will attract so many positive things. What is it?

23. The Bears dealt Chip Stone @DoktorFunk to HSK. How did the teammates say good bye to them?

24. Vasile Lamb @dlamb  has signed with the Lion. They were. big part to the team for the two seasons they were here. The team sent them a card signed by the whole team with a "gift" inside. What was it?

25. The team traded for Maloish @youloser1337. How do you see them fitting into our team and the Defensive core? 

26. Analyze Seattle's overall roster. What are your thoughts?

16. The offseason has been amazing so far. A lot of upgrades and trades. I can't wait to see what the draft holds for the team.

17. I'm going to be very biased. I'd say trade and signing Maloish has been a big key for the defense. I think the defense got an upgrade.

18. Cookie dough, mint chocolate, and cookies and cream. Even though I'm lactose intolerant, I love ice cream.

19. Someone had me sign their shoe. I'm not sure what the plan for that was. 

25. Maloish is a player who hasn't found that comfortable home yet. He thought it was Calgary, but was traded after one season. He also thought it was LA, but they just never got over that hump in the regular season or the playoffs. Moving to Seattle is a big moment as it will be the biggest test for Maloish. I think he can find his groove and be a better player.

26. I think our team is awesome. I know pieces left and traded. But what was brought in is astonishing. I believe we have the tools to get back to the cup finals.

14. Great effort and always good that we are able to sign such high profile free agents

15. He made a big impact, but I'm sure the team knows what they're doing

16. It's good to see the drive to make the required changes!

17. Getting Velociraptor!

18. Vanilla, mint choc chip, and strawberry

19. Someone's forehead. 

1. What are your thoughts on the bears regular season last year?
It was great for them. Staying competitive and waiting for there chance to upset teams in the playoff.

2. what do you think of the Bears making the finals?

It's becoming a regular thing for them, always competition for that cup run and they are always a threat for any team.

3.  What went wrong in the series against the London United?

London wanted it a bit more, they knew they were the underdogs and played the best hockey in there life.

4. The parties were big in London. How were the fans celebrating in the streets, in the city, in the stands, etc.

I just seen it in tv but it was pretty crazy to see.

5.  CowboyInAmerica came one game away from winning a cop in their final season. They had an amazing career. How did the Bears send them off?

Still having a chance to be in the finals is a good send off for him

6. Leafsman just ended his second career here with the Seattle Bears. Loyal friend to the team. Seattle buys them a gift. What is it? 

Maybe a seattle bear watch

:sea:Bana's S89 Quick Q's - #2:sea:

image.png.1659973d980153f73b371d701d1fd552.png

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S89 VHL Index

S89 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

27. MILESTONE! @ThePerfectNut scores their first as a Seattle Bear. It also happens to be the 100th of their career. How did the team celebrate the occasion with Weaver that night?

28. SVM @youloser1337 has 22 shots in 4 games (0 goals, though!) from the blue line so far. Predict their goal amount at the end of the season!

29. Thoughts on Seattle's start to the season?

30. Thoughts on your players start to the season?

31. @oilmandan currently has a shooting % of 25%. Even if it goes down.. how did their aim get so good??? 

32. A wicked witch leaves a baby at your doorstep. You give it to the VHL Commissioners. They name it and raise it. What's the kids name? What happens to them?

33. A team in the VHL wants to "separate" and become their "own league". We've heard this before, hey? What team is it and what are their plans?

34. If you had to see a team be removed from the league and replaced with a VHLM team, which would be removed and which would replace it? Why?

35. What is a VHL player build that could be so ridiculous it might just work?

:sea:

Edited by Banackock

3 hours ago, Banackock said:

27. MILESTONE! @ThePerfectNut scores their first as a Seattle Bear. It also happens to be the 100th of their career. How did the team celebrate the occasion with Weaver that night?

28. SVM @youloser1337 has 22 shots in 4 games (0 goals, though!) from the blue line so far. Predict their goal amount at the end of the season!

29. Thoughts on Seattle's start to the season?

30. Thoughts on your players start to the season?

31. @oilmandan currently has a shooting % of 25%. Even if it goes down.. how did their aim get so good??? 

32. A wicked witch leaves a baby at your doorstep. You give it to the VHL Commissioners. They name it and raise it. What's the kids name? What happens to them?

33. A team in the VHL wants to "separate" and become their "own league". We've heard this before, hey? What team is it and what are their plans?

34. If you had to see a team be removed from the league and replaced with a VHLM team, which would be removed and which would replace it? Why?

35. What is a VHL player build that could be so ridiculous it might just work?

27. The captain made a very brief speech and had a toast at the restaurant after the game. Naturally being a milestone goal, the trainer had saved and labelled the puck so that one can go on the mantle.

28. While my rudimentary knowledge of statistics suggests that he will have zero goals at the end of the season, I'm going to suggest that his shooting percentage should at some point approach normality and I'm going to say 17 goals.

29. Our record is fine, but I worry that we're winning a lot of close games, and haven't showed much dominance, so it will probably be a dogfight all year.

30. Absolute career average kind of stuff for Sax Justice. He'll never be "the" guy that leads the offense, but he'll chip in on the second line while playing responsible defense.

31. You should see the banged up old clothes drier in their parents' garage.

32. The kid's name is a Samuel Henry Ledger, or SHL for short. He grows up to join a rival sim league.

33. Due to the current geopolitical climate in the world, I assume Moscow is going to start their own league.

7. Who goes first overall in the VHL draft?
I believe Viktor Jensen should 

8. Who are the top three picks in the upcoming draft? Whatever league you want!

Viktor Jensen, Queefson and Burns for VHLE

9. which GM will be the next step down? Just take a fun guess.

Whoever is NY GM for sure. That team is cursed

10. Who do you think is this seasons biggest free agent?

For sure Daniel Weaver of coursee

11. what free agent would you like to see Seattle acquire?

Daniel Weaver, who else?

12. What do you think about Seattle acquiring Cole Pearce? 

Huge trade for us

Crashing your PC

29.  Seattle is off to a great start (as expected).  Were nipping at your heals tho and I am excited for our games today.

30.  Payne started off with a bang this season.  Pretty lucky really since he usually shits the bed for the first 20 games or so. 

31. Lots of practice...or he's paying opposing goalies??   LOL 

33.  A team wants to leave????  This is news to me.  I think that would be stupid really

34.  Las Vegas Aces because IRL Vegas just won a cup.  And they have cool uniforms

35.  Grit 99, CHK 99, Fighting 85 with all other points in SCR.  Could work when he's not in penalty box??

Bana's S89 Quick Q's - #4:sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S89 VHL Index

S89 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

36. 16-3-0. How had the season felt so far? 
37. hogan swears his new diet is making him play better. The issue is… the diets weird. What is it??

38. McDonald’s in Seattle comes out with a new burger to celebrate the bears start. What is it and what’s it called? 
39. Starbucks in Seattle comes out with a new coffee to celebrate the bears start. What is it and what’s it called? 
40. What does your player get up to on days off? 
41. How are things going in life for you? 

Edited by Banackock

1 hour ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S89 VHL Index

S89 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

36. 16-3-0. How had the season felt so far? 
37. hogan swears his new diet is making him play better. The issue is… the diets weird. What is it??

38. McDonald’s in Seattle comes out with a new burger to celebrate the bears start. What is it and what’s it called? 
39. Starbucks in Seattle comes out with a new coffee to celebrate the bears start. What is it and what’s it called? 
40. What does your player get up to on days off? 
41. How are things going in life for you? 

36. It's like a breath of fresh air. It's very lovely to be playing as a team right now. Everyone is filling their role perfectly.

37. I've seen him eat fish sticks and toast. It's very bizarre and stinky.

38. Big Bear Burger. It's a Big Mac, McChicken, and Fish Fillet all in one mega burger for how we Bears eat the competition.

39. Bearly Running. It's black coffee with 3 shots of espresso.

40. My player likes to chill after practice. You can see him hanging out with teammates or relaxing at the hotel. Maybe even crocheting.

41. Things are alright—just a lot going on at work. But I'm surviving.

Bana's S89 Quick Q's - #5:sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S89 VHL Index

S89 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

42. @Pifferfish has created a new drug that makes you a better VHL player. What is it? What’s it called and made from?

43. @ThePerfectNut was seen in a new commercial. What was it about??

44. You just voiced a character in an upcoming movie. What was the movie and your role?

45. If a genie appeared and granted you one wish, what would you wish for?

46. What is your “dream” vehicle? 
47. if your player had to be a WWE character, what would their name be?  Yw, hogan. 
48. If your player was an evil movie character, what would their name be? 
49. If you had to bet on your player doing something next sim, what would you bet on them doing?? 

Edited by Banackock

42. @Pifferfish has created a new drug that makes you a better VHL player. What is it? What’s it called and made from?
Probably called the Puffer drug and it's made from his own saliva.

43. @ThePerfectNut was seen in a new commercial. What was it about??

Probably him in a bear costume.

44. You just voiced a character in an upcoming movie. What was the movie and your role?

One piece, Im ussopp

Become rich for life

Just a BMW is cool for me

47. if your player had to be a WWE character, what would their name be?  Yw, hogan. 

Rodriguez the arm stiffler

42. Lampadextrin - it allows me to fire hammers from the blueline

43. Either as a peanut or as a walnut

44. Something with Vinnie Jones in it.

45. To never have to work a 9-5

46. A Duster 4x4

47. The Big Boga.

On 6/26/2023 at 7:36 AM, Banackock said:

42. @Pifferfish has created a new drug that makes you a better VHL player. What is it? What’s it called and made from?

43. @ThePerfectNut was seen in a new commercial. What was it about??

48. If your player was an evil movie character, what would their name be? 
49. If you had to bet on your player doing something next sim, what would you bet on them doing?? 

42. It's called Performa-Ade and it's actually just ground up viagra mixed with raspberry flavoured Biosteel.

43. A commercial for winter tires where they compare a car's ability to handle icy roads to Daniel Weaver's ability to deke motherfuckers on the ice.

44. Naturally Sax Justice was cast in the titular role as Harry in a remake of Harry and the Hendersons.

46. Like many young men I briefly went through a period in my teenage years where I lusted after cool looking aggressive and fast sports cars. Now I just want a reliable, economical thing that can carry whatever passengers and cargo that I require in comfort. I drive a 10 year old Ram 1500 with a shitty mismatched canopy and it does exactly what I need and want it to do.

47. I mean, Sax Justice is already basically a WWE name.

49. Going pointless and -1 in a game that we win 4-3.

38. The Boga Burger - it's made from Buffalo

39. Hogan's Tears - very millky

40. Gym tan laundry. Nah, I need the banya

41. Can't complain. Not bad, not good.

48. Bogman

49. Disappointing once again. Maybe getting a goal here or there, but nothing major. 

Bana's S89 Quick Q's - #6:sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S89 VHL Index

S89 VHL Draft

This season's PC's:

50. If there was to be an NHL player on the VHL, who do you think it would be? 
51. Who is your favourite hockey player?

52. Who is your favourite VHL player?

53. Who is your least favourite hockey player?

54. what is your most memorable moment during your time in the VHL?

55. how happy are you with your players performance so far this season? What is one thing you wish to see improve?

56. The Seattle Bears are going around Seattle delivering coffee to senior facilities. They’re raising money for charity. A player on the team has special connections and got a big-time music star to perform. Who had the connections and who performed?

57. if you had to combine three members into a magical potion to create one strong beast to fight in the new victory beast fighting league, which members would you combine?

58. What do you feel or think the VHL’s logo is..? 🤔