Seattle Bears Press Conference

35. Gotta be a new guy. Surely Leandro!

36. We've gotta win it! No-one else!

37. I hope that I can challenge for this title!

38. Definitely Leandro. He's gonna be a star for us.

39. Gotta be Maoish, he's a shot blocking machine

40. Really hoping to break 100 points this time round. 

2 hours ago, Banackock said:

Bana's S90 Quick Q's - REG SEASON IS HERE! TIME TO CHEER #4:sea:

image.png.1659973d980153f73b371d701d1fd552.png

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S87PC - #X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

35. SEASON IS ABOUT TO START! Who scores the first goal of the season?

36. Who do you think will win the Victory Cup this season?

37. Which Bears player will score the most goals?

38. Which Bears player will get the most points?

39. Which defender will have the most shots blocked?

40. Predict your regular season totals for the up coming season!

41. How do you think Seattle will do this season?

42. What team might be the biggest surprise this season?

43. What's the last thing your player is going to do in the off-season to enjoy their time away form the game?

35. Our captain is doing that. 100%. BIG BOGA!

36. I see the Legion running away early in the season if they can make the three major additions work.

40. The goal is to break that 100-point total!

41. There's only one goal, the Continental Cup.

42. Helsinki or Riga in the European conference, but I could see some people being surprised by us too.

43. Who knows? The last thing should always be to come to training camp right on from the beach. A little warm-up before feeling the ice.

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

*Follow PC Rules. Each time PC is posted, there enough questions for you to answer for multiple weeks if there isn't for the following week. Old weeks/posts will be above as "S87PC - #X". You have to answer or ask 6 questions, in any combination. ANYONE is more than welcome to ask and answer questions. ENJOY! :) 

43. What's the last thing your player is going to do in the off-season to enjoy their time away form the game?

36. I see the Legion running away early in the season if they can make the three major additions work.

42. Helsinki or Riga in the European conference, but I could see some people being surprised by us too.

43. Who knows? The last thing should always be to come to training camp right on from the beach. A little warm-up before feeling the ice.

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

12 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

35. It only makes sense that newbie @leandrofg pops the first one for us. Best player on our team now he deserves it.

37. @Bojovnik is looking better every season! I think with DeGroot gone, Bog should step up his scoring game and hopefully surpass the 40 mark this season.

38. Me, come on now I want 100 assists at least.

39. @oilmandan BACK IN SEATTLE BABY IT'S YOUR TIME TO BE A STUD!!

40. I'm hoping for 20+ goals, 60+ assists. I would love to hit 100 points but I've only done that once in all my players careers.

41. There's no way we don't crack 40 wins. Hit 50 last season it's hard to say we can mimic that number again.

On 8/21/2023 at 3:15 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

35. I'm late on this, so Yaroslav Bogaty already scored it I believe.

36. I think we have the players to win it all. Could also be Malmo.

40. I think Logan Foley will have at least 50 points in the end

41. I think we will at least make a good playoff run.

42. Not exactly sure. I think we can but I don't know if it would be a big surprise.

43. Just relax with his pregnant wife.

On 8/21/2023 at 12:15 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

1. Not looking to see who actually did, I'll say Goncalves

2. Pains me to say it, but I'll go with Dynamo

3. Goncalves

4. It's hard not to say Goncalves again.

5. 70 goals, 52 assists, 122 points

6. Playoff team most likely, playoff success might be a little harder.

Bana's S90 Quick Q's - Hey... It's Monday for me ;) #5 :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

44. Rough start for Seattle. What went wrong?

45. Seattle started with 5 forwards but recently dealt for Diggler @Jbeezy76. How do you think they'll fit into the line up?

46. If you were GM for a day, what is the first thing you would do to help the team?

47. The Seattle Bears came out with a new branded alcohol. What is it? Flavour, brand, bottle etc?

48. If the E were to ever expand again, where would you like to see teams? Pick NEW places!

49. If the VHL teams had money or market value, which teams would be worth the most? Why?

50. If the VHL teams had money or market value, which teams would be worth the least? Why?

44. Lots of change over the offseason. It's going to take some time to gel!

45. Well, until the trade was veoted. It will be good to welcome him

46. Trade Boga as he's not doing anything

47. Big Boga's Vodka. All good.

48. Balkans! Need to represent

49. Has to be Seattle! 

23 hours ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

45. Seattle started with 5 forwards but recently dealt for Diggler @Jbeezy76. How do you think they'll fit into the line up?

46. If you were GM for a day, what is the first thing you would do to help the team?

47. The Seattle Bears came out with a new branded alcohol. What is it? Flavour, brand, bottle etc?

48. If the E were to ever expand again, where would you like to see teams? Pick NEW places!

49. If the VHL teams had money or market value, which teams would be worth the most? Why?

50. If the VHL teams had money or market value, which teams would be worth the least? Why?

44. First game jitters! Been on a good tear lately though and bounced back from our shaky start.

45. Perfectly! Our roster is too strong for someone not to fit in.

47. We are coming out with a new Spiced Rum, comes in a 26 or 40 only since we're heavy drinkers. It's called "Ice Spicey Bears", lol idk.

48. The E should just fold and let the VHLM run to 250 TPE cap again. If they relocate Montreal needs a team.

49.Seattle, Calgary, Toronto, Helsinki, Davos. All the old dogs with good history to back up success in market.

50. I'd have to say Los Angeles. Not much success and the only team of the last 4 expansion to not win a cup yet. It's tough but 20 seasons have gone by for them.

On 8/27/2023 at 11:40 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

44. I just think that our scoring hasn't been up to standards.

46. I would help us increase our scoring so we don't get shutout twice in a row again.

47. It would be some Bears Vodka, and it would be pretty sweet and tangy (I'm not an alcohol expert).

48. A team in Belgium would be pretty cool.

49. Probably teams in the most populated areas, like the New York Americans and Toronto Legion and LA Stars.

50. Maybe Malmo, since they have to share the area with a VHLE team in the Stockholm Vikings 

On 8/27/2023 at 8:40 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

This season's PC's:

1. line combinations I guess? Hard to say but it seems you've turned it around to some degree.

2. Gives ya two full lines and a bit more depth, so good move I think.

3. Probably get a fourth blue liner? Easier said than done I know.

4. ehhh I'm not good with this kind of stuff, don't drink myself. Some kind of whisky would be my vote, Bears designed into the glass bottle itself.

5. Toronto Legion, because it's bloody Toronto.

6. Davos? From what I read it doesn't have a big population, only a little over 10,000, which hell the Canadiens arena seats double that.

Bana's S90 Quick Q's - Hey... It's Monday for me AGAIN! ;) #6 :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

S90 VHL Index

This season's PC's:

51. The Bears have started to turn it around. To this point, who has been one of the Bears underrated players?

52. CAPTAIN BOGA @Bojovnik has been hot lately. So hot they recently started on a dating app commercial for Tinder. What was the commercial like? How'd it go? What they do?

53. Wallob @DMaximus has been a Brick Wall so far for the team. Whats some ways the team helps them prepare?

54. Maloish @youloser1337 leads the team with 52 blocked shots. How do they help with the soreness after game? Can't be that easy!!

55. Cheese burger eating, puck passing fat boy @AJW Randy Bobandy recently held a fundraiser. What all went down there? How much did they raise and for what?

56. @leandrofg is a faceoff BEAST with a 56.5% average.. How do they practice to become so elite????

57. @zepheter be locking things down, going all in on defensive build. What nhl player they remind you of?

58. What was the best part of August for you?

59. What are you looking forward to in September?

40 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

S90 VHL Index

This season's PC's:

51. The Bears have started to turn it around. To this point, who has been one of the Bears underrated players?

52. CAPTAIN BOGA @Bojovnik has been hot lately. So hot they recently started on a dating app commercial for Tinder. What was the commercial like? How'd it go? What they do?

53. Wallob @DMaximus has been a Brick Wall so far for the team. Whats some ways the team helps them prepare?

54. Maloish @youloser1337 leads the team with 52 blocked shots. How do they help with the soreness after game? Can't be that easy!!

55. Cheese burger eating, puck passing fat boy @AJW Randy Bobandy recently held a fundraiser. What all went down there? How much did they raise and for what?

56. @leandrofg is a faceoff BEAST with a 56.5% average.. How do they practice to become so elite????

57. @zepheter be locking things down, going all in on defensive build. What nhl player they remind you of?

54. Ice bath twice daily on rest days and three times on game days; morning after waking up, night before going to bed, and also on game days, right after the game.

55. To help provide food for children in Africa. They raised a year's supply of cheese burgers for a small village in Africa, the fundraiser also was matched dollar for dollar for every cheese burger donated

56. it's all about strength, muscle the puck away from the opponent

57. a puckhandling defensive defenseman, hmm let's go with Pesce

58. that it's over? haha jk

59. not much, there's a lot of stat days

51. Wallob has been huge for us!

52. Big Boga. Big in more ways than one

53. We like to fire shots off his mask in warm up

54. He's just eating up shots. He's a beast back there.

55. They needed new pads for the football team. 

56. Easy when you've been this good for so long. 

On 9/4/2023 at 9:23 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

S90 VHL Index

This season's PC's:

(1) 51. Jon and Rex have been brilliant so far. They keep improving, so we’ll see where this will lead us!

(2) 54. Knitting for mental peace, cold baths for physical soreness.

(3) 55. We managed to raised a few million towards some different charities around the Seattle and Washington areas. It’s always nice to embrace and help the community as much as they help us!
(4) 57. I’m getting some Sergachev vibes! 👀

(5) 58. Got a week off in the middle of August - which was used mostly for wedding preparation but still relaxing.

(6) 59. Got married last Saturday… which was awesome. Currently on honeymoon… which is awesome!

On 9/3/2023 at 9:23 PM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

S90 VHL Index

This season's PC's:

1. I'll say Logan Foley

2. I'm sure he has his usual pre game warm up, and his teammates give him the hard shots to save, they don't go easy on him.

3. Ice packs, lots and lots of ice packs.

4. Ori visits to give him some lessons on it.

5. Langway?

6. That it was cooler than usual.

Bana's S90 Quick Q's - #7 :sea:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

S90 VHL Index

This season's PC's:

60. Something's gotta give. What can cure the Seattle Bears blues right now?

61. NA conference is riding high while EU seems to be garbage. Is NA truly stronger or does it just look bad?

62. What team do you think it currently overachieving the most in the league right now?

63. What teams do you expect to make moves at TDL?

64. Rate your players performance out of 10 so far. Why did you give it that rating?

65. A VHL league wide scam call has been going around targeting leagues members phones via hacking the app. Who are these evil hackers and waht do they want?

66. The VHL creates the newest, latest and greatest sim league technology. What is it?

Edited by Banackock

Stopping the puck doesn't seem to be much of an issue. Just need to score more goals. 

61. NA conference is riding high while EU seems to be garbage. Is NA truly stronger or does it just look bad?

NA is far more top-heavy. EU may be more competitive, but you're working with more cup contenders in NA. 

62. What team do you think it currently overachieving the most in the league right now?

Nobody in the playoff picture seems to be overachieving to me. Maybe DC. Moscow looks a lot worse than they've been in my opinion. 

If nothing gives, it wouldn't surprise me if you look to get something going. DC has some room to add. Hope they don't acquire any good players.

64. Rate your players performance out of 10 so far. Why did you give it that rating?

5/10. I didn't go in expecting to dominate the E. Very simple build as well. Not gonna produce that well until I even out some of the weaker attributes.

65. A VHL league wide scam call has been going around targeting leagues members phones via hacking the app. Who are these evil hackers and what do they want?

I'm sick of these guys. Ten calls a day talking about updated medicare and insurance plans. I do my best to troll them before I hang up. As far as I'm concerned, I'm up 53-0 on those scumbags.

60. We have all got to be better to a man. 

61. The NA conference is so much better, we'd be third in the NA.

62. I don't think the Stars' success is sustainable

63. We need some more gooooooals.

64. I guess an 8. Improved and happy to be leading the team, but want to be winning.

65. They are APT. Dil APT.

On 9/11/2023 at 12:22 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

S90 VHL Index

This season's PC's:

65. A VHL league wide scam call has been going around targeting leagues members phones via hacking the app. Who are these evil hackers and waht do they want?

66. The VHL creates the newest, latest and greatest sim league technology. What is it?

1. Pizza night!!

2. I think it's a bit of both, I think they'll be a time when EU is the stronger conference.

3. Probably the Dragons, not by to much though.

4. Teams barely above the playoff line.

5. I'll say 7, started out really strong with the Bulls, likely because of all the ice time and such but has struggled more with the Hounds, still scoring at a decent enough rate though.

6. Heck if I know, a new sim engine that's crazy detailed about stats and takes more into account of who should win a game? I have no idea.

On 9/11/2023 at 12:22 AM, Banackock said:

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

S90 VHL Index

This season's PC's:

61. Just look bad for sure, just look real bad

62. I say DC is overachieving

63. Sellers try to sell, buyers stay put except maybe us

64. 6 / 10, playing decent defensively, playing below standard offensively; got to stay out of the box

65. they want some donos to help the league grow, it ain't no scam call, it just sounds sus

66. dungeon and dragons dice rollers

Press Conference Rules

Seattle Bears Team Page

S90 VHL Entry Draft

S90 VHL Index

This season's PC's:

67. It's Trade deadline day today. What teams do you think will be trying to make moves?

68. IF you were on the block, what teams do you think would be interested in you. Why?

69. We're at this point now. How does the Bears season end?

70. Who has been the most surprising team this season?

71.  What type of equipment does your player use? why?

72. Does your player have any superstitions? 

73. If you compared your players career to a Disney movie, which would it be. Why?

Edited by Banackock

67. I've been hearing that Seattle would be making some moves. Waiting to be surprised. 

68. I'd like to think that quite a few teams would be interested in my services. I haven't been traded in the VHL before.

69. All eyes on playoffs!

71.  Mirrored visor and white gloves. Why not

72. left post, crossbar, right post, crossbar. 

73. Dumbo