Mississauga AGM Hiring Thread 2: Electric Boogaloo

Gustav

@everyone while this past season has been a success and I couldn't be happier with how it all went, there is but one thing I regret to announce: our faithful AGM @√?(AGM) has decided to step down as his life has recently become exponentially busier.

For those who don't know him, Rad was a teammate of mine in Houston during our rookie seasons just a couple seasons ago. He's always been a great person to have around in the locker room and showed his devotion to the Hounds from day one. Without him, the past season wouldn't have been nearly as good--he actually did the draft for me (save for the selection of Hulk Hogan), sent in lines for me a few times, and has made me confident in his ability to one day manage a team and do it well.

Yes, this also means that I'll be hiring an AGM in the near future. I've decided to wait on that at the moment, though, as the Yukon Rush are currently hiring a GM and I don't want to spark any conflict of interest. As soon as Josh makes a choice, I'll be posting an interview thread, so good luck to anyone here hoping to apply! And most importantly, good luck to @√?(AGM), who I hope will stick around and continue to make our locker room a great place.

Behold! This was my post in the Mississauga locker room earlier today, and, as can be inferred (or determined outright by anyone with half a brain), I am hiring an AGM.

I waited until after @Josh. made his hire first (congrats to my man @cody73 by the way), as his thread was active when I made the step-down announcement, and here I am. I see @Acydburn is also actively hiring, and as his thread was posted before this one, I will wait for him to make a hire before I do. 

Anyway, let's get right to it. My ideal AGM must:

-Be a consistently active member of the site who is willing to be devoted to the Hounds

-Be willing to carry out management tasks when called upon to do so

-Have an interest in becoming a GM in the future and be able to demonstrate competence in the field of management once skills have been learned

-Have a computer that is capable of running the STHS Client (Windows is preferred, as that's the only one where it isn't a pain in the ass, but as a Mac user I can show my fellow Mac people how to make it work)

If you're hired here, I am willing to give you as much freedom as you'd like. Want to write the press conference questions? Go ahead. Want to make offers? Go ahead (in fact, I'd like you to if I'm not around). Want to set lines? Just let me know. I'm not here to take over and make your job pointless. We're a team and it's our goal to make a great team, not just mine. I want your experience here to be helpful to you and to your future. Just be sure to run things by me first...

And, by the way, if you'd like it, I'm willing to split my job pay to give both you and me 1 capped per week.

Anyway...interested? I've gone on long enough. APPLY AWAY!

21 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

-Be a consistently active member of the site who is willing to be devoted to the Hounds 

yes

yes

-Have an interest in becoming a GM in the future and be able to demonstrate competence in the field of management once skills have been learned

no

22 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

-Have a computer that is capable of running the STHS Client (Windows is preferred, as that's the only one where it isn't a pain in the ass, but as a Mac user I can show my fellow Mac people how to make it work)

yes

4 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

Behold! This was my post in the Mississauga locker room earlier today, and, as can be inferred (or determined outright by anyone with half a brain), I am hiring an AGM.

I waited until after @Josh. made his hire first (congrats to my man @cody73 by the way), as his thread was active when I made the step-down announcement, and here I am. I see @Acydburn is also actively hiring, and as his thread was posted before this one, I will wait for him to make a hire before I do. 

Anyway, let's get right to it. My ideal AGM must:

If you're hired here, I am willing to give you as much freedom as you'd like. Want to write the press conference questions? Go ahead. Want to make offers? Go ahead (in fact, I'd like you to if I'm not around). Want to set lines? Just let me know. I'm not here to take over and make your job pointless. We're a team and it's our goal to make a great team, not just mine. I want your experience here to be helpful to you and to your future. Just be sure to run things by me first...

And, by the way, if you'd like it, I'm willing to split my job pay to give both you and me 1 capped per week.

Anyway...interested? I've gone on long enough. APPLY AWAY!

I’d love to apply. I’m on here all the time and I think I’d be great for recruitment and LR Presence! 

I would love to apply and I'm really really want to be a AGM and then be a GM. And I would always ask u if I can do something.

1. I am trying to stay active as much as possible.

2. I will try to do everything u want me to do but I will need help with press conferences.

3. Oooohhhhh yeah 

4. I dont think I can do this one because I'm on a tablet and have no computer.

And if u dont want to split your 2 capped tpe, u dont have to.

Well gl everyone and plz try to sign me @GustavMattias I really want to be a AGM.

After much deliberation on the matter, I've decided to do make my hire, after contacting @Acydburn and making sure my hire wouldn't be getting in the way of his plans. 

Anyway, I'd first like to thank everyone who applied for this job, hoping they'd get it. I can say with confidence that if you weren't hired, it would be fair to say you were FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY. There were just that many good people putting their names in and I knew right off the bat, after a few people had applied, that I'd feel bad about hiring anyone, because that would mean I wouldn't be hiring all these others with loads of enthusiasm and potential. That being said, though, there can only be one, and with confidence that I'm making the right choice (because, let's face it, you're all the right choice), the new Hounds AGM is...

Spoiler

@HulkHogan @Gaudette @Motzaburger @berocka @Jayrad28 @Strooper99 @DoktorFunk @uphillmoss

Thank you all for applying once again, and I hope to see a great number of you in management someday. Keep at it!

• 6 months later...