S68 Regular Season Index

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHL GM Index is up, rosters should be complete but please confirm, updates looked fine but again confirm, though I will run updates before the season. We are skipping pre-season due to the portal hiccup delay, but that is fine. I’ll hopefully be starting the regular season tomorrow sometime.

Remember rpower22@gmail.com and vhlsim@outlook.com to send lines to. Always good to send to both just in case someone has to fill in. 

That should be it, let me know if anyone has issues :cheers:

• Commissioner

P.S Prague and DC don’t have any CPU players yet. Fought with STHS to create them for over an hour but it doesn’t want to work. I assume @Will can quickly create a file for me to import them but I couldn’t get it to work. Will get that fixed up.

• Commissioner
7 minutes ago, Bushito said:

@Beketov Chism is retired and should not be on my roster

Noted, I’ll fix that.

I also remembered that STHS was crashing on me so I forgot to change the abbreviations for the new teams, not sure if their rosters worked. I’ll try to get that sorted early tomorrow.

6 hours ago, Beketov said:

P.S Prague and DC don’t have any CPU players yet. Fought with STHS to create them for over an hour but it doesn’t want to work. I assume @Will can quickly create a file for me to import them but I couldn’t get it to work. Will get that fixed up.

It won't allow me to do lines because I can't create an eligible roster bc of this.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

It won't allow me to do lines because I can't create an eligible roster bc of this.

Yeah, I kinda figured that would happen

• Commissioner

@Enorama @diamond_ace

I figured out the issue with getting new CPU’s imported so you guys should be good to build your lines now. STHS didn’t like the special character at the beginning of the names, had to remove that to get them in and then manually re-add it after.

Anyway, we’re all good!

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, Devise said:

@Beketov I can't send in any lines/complete my roster. TOR G is not added to the team atm, so no matter what my roster is incomplete due to not having enough goalies. 

2 minutes ago, Quik said:

@Beketov ACL is unassigned. I can put a bot in his place for now, unless you're going to put out an updated index later, then I'll wait for that one

I’ll try to fix it soon.

2 hours ago, Beketov said:

Definitely didn’t have time to fix this. @Devise if you’re doing the VHLM Index tonight could you fix the few issues with the VHL one as well?

Aye I got you covered. Feel free to post any other issues in this thread like Bana has done and I'll make sure they are amended when I get the other index up later tonight. Thanks for your patience folks. 

2 minutes ago, Devise said:

Aye I got you covered. Feel free to post any other issues in this thread like Bana has done and I'll make sure they are amended when I get the other index up later tonight. Thanks for your patience folks. 

Can I send in a lines file with a bot D and you replace it with Hitz? Or should I just wait for Hitz to be on my team in the index?

3 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Can I send in a lines file with a bot D and you replace it with Hitz? Or should I just wait for Hitz to be on my team in the index?

Since we have a few teams without CPU goalies and a few other issues I'd say your fine to wait. I'll have to do an update to let Bana and a few others know the fixes are done to send in their lines anyways. 

Bump. @Beketov everyones lines/rosters should be good, I copied them over as well and processed that most recent trade between PRG/HSK. So feel free to get your lines in now GM's. Despite the delay I'm pretty sure once everyone has lines in for both VHL and VHLM we can hit you guys with a nice double sim to start the season. :cheers: