Filled: Recruitment Team

Beaviss

Hi guys,

With my recent apprentice @fonziGG taking a step back from the league I'm looking for someone to help me in the day to day runnings of the recruitment team. Unfortunately with my lack of time to dedicate to the role I need someone to take some of the weight off my shoulders. A successful applicant would have to be extremely active and have great knowledge of social media etc. It has a pay of 12 TPE weekly but I must warn you, almost everyone that's ever joined the recruitment team has fallen to burn out. So you must keep this in mind when applying for this position. The person who gets this job will eventually be molded into the head of the Recruitment Team. 

You can apply in this thread or by pm here on the vhl or in discord.

Good luck to all applicants. 

I found that the work wasn’t so hard. It’s a lot of fun and a lot of things to learn. Sadly, I had to step away. This is a a great job to have in the league and I invite anyone who thinks they have what it takes to apply.

Edited by fonziGG

1 hour ago, fonziGG said:

I found that the work wasn’t so hard. It’s a lot of fun and a lot of things to learn. Sadly, I had to step away. This is a a great job to have in the league and I invite anyone who thinks they have what it takes to apply.

Did Beavis pay you to say this?