Who will miss the playoffs in S71?

Victor

Who will miss the playoffs in S72?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Admin

So now that we have actual playoff races, I was wondering how well people's pre-season predictions would hold up over a season? For instance, Calgary made the finals last season but I think most people would have voted them to be the odd ones out in NA at the start of S70. Likewise, I don't think New York and Malmo would have been the popular picks to miss out.

Well in S71, why not put public opinion to the test. Assuming Toronto and Davos don't make it again (sorry @Peace and @GustavMattias), who do you think the other 2 teams to miss the playoffs will be?

Members tag? Damn right  @Members tag

• Victor changed the title to Who will miss the playoffs in S71?
Just now, Victor said:

So now that we have actual playoff races, I was wondering how well people's pre-season predictions would hold up over a season? For instance, Calgary made the finals last season but I think most people would have voted them to be the odd ones out in NA at the start of S70. Likewise, I don't think New York and Malmo would have been the popular picks to miss out.

Well in S71, why not put public opinion to the test. Assuming Toronto and Davos don't make it again (sorry @Peace and @GustavMattias), who do you think the other 2 teams to miss the playoffs will be?

No need to be sorry, it’s the reality of the league. I had hoped that we could squeeze into the playoffs this season but we had a few of our prospects either leave or slow down. One of our core pieces went MIA too, so it’s hard to become competitive when three of your assets go missing when you were counting on them to keep building. 

9 minutes ago, Victor said:

Well in S71, why not put public opinion to the test. Assuming Toronto and Davos don't make it again (sorry @Peace and @GustavMattias)

Peace is going to go off on you.

4 minutes ago, Peace said:

No need to be sorry, it’s the reality of the league. I had hoped that we could squeeze into the playoffs this season but we had a few of our prospects either leave or slow down. One of our core pieces went MIA too, so it’s hard to become competitive when three of your assets go missing when you were counting on them to keep building. 

jk he's already making excuses :P honestly though even if all of your picks had been 100% active I don't think you would be anywhere near playoffs this year. Slow your roll a little, trust the process.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 2:25 PM, Victor said:

What will you say if Toronto does make it? ?

• 4 weeks later...