Hiring S71 WJC GMs

rjfryman

Hey everyone and I hope you all are excited for another season for WJC. The S71 World Junior Championship will begin soon. We need your help though. We are looking for 5 General Managers to each take control of a different team in the tournament. If you have interest in the WJC or in gaining experience of being a GM then this could be a job for you. 

Responsibilities

• Selecting a 9 Forwards, 4 Defenseman, and 2 Goalies to represent your team, based on around Country origins.
  • Help communication with the team in the respective team forum and in game threads. As well as bring a general sense of excitement to the tournament and its players.
  • Submit lines for each game. 
    • If you do not have experience with this, it is not a disqualification.
    • This tournament is a great way to gain experience.  

Teams

?? Team Canada ??

?? Team USA ??

?? Team Europe ??

? Team Asia ?

?️ Team World ?️

Important Notes

The pay for the position of WJC GM is 2 capped TPE for the duration of the tournament. 

If you do not have any previous management experience in the VHL, then this role is a great way to introduce you to the basic concept of managing a team.

We are looking for applicants who not only are excited about having the job but whom are ready to spread that excitement to the surrounding community. 

If you have existing experience and want to be a resource for future GM's please message me.

How To Apply

Simply apply below.

Reminder: You do not have to have ANY GM or STHS experience prior to being a WJC GM. If you are a newer member do no hesitate to apply. We have people who can if you need anything.

Resources

World Juniors HQ

World Junior Rules

World Junior Player & GM Stats

World Junior Collective Rankings

As a new and dedicated member to this league i would be honored to get some GM experience this early to improve my contributions and continue to improve my ability to contribute , zero GM experience like this , active GM and the FNHL and Asst GM in the FOHL, Officially Applying for Team Europe , would be open to taking any open position 

I'm applying!

I'm hoping to get a VHLM job at some point so this would be a great experience to help my resume

I also have some experience with Devises NHLVE as one of the GM's

I would be good to GM for any team

23 hours ago, Spence King said:

As a new and dedicated member to this league i would be honored to get some GM experience this early to improve my contributions and continue to improve my ability to contribute , zero GM experience like this , active GM and the FNHL and Asst GM in the FOHL, Officially Applying for Team Europe , would be open to taking any open position 

Thanks for the support @Jubo07 and @Viperxhawks19 greatly appreciated from the two guys that were there for me from literally day 1 ❤️ 

1 hour ago, Grant said:

Would like to submit an application for Team World, would love to try this out and have managed in countless EHM leagues

We use STHS it's a tad different..

But im.sure you will do fine if picked :)