Updater Job Opening's

Beaviss

Freaked me out that there were posts here so here I am, very willing to be an updater, it's a dream of mine 🤗

• 4 weeks later...

I know this isn't open, but I'd like to express my interest. I am not looking to get paid for this job, I just want to get people their updates. I would love to help take some work off of the other updater's hands.

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

I know this isn't open, but I'd like to express my interest. I am not looking to get paid for this job, I just want to get people their updates. I would love to help take some work off of the other updater's hands.

1f18ed5b138ab493e167439cbb482216.png:kekw:

most of the time it takes a bit because everyone submits updates on monday/saturday/sunday so queue gets to like 200+ (especially with trivia) but gets cleared relatively quickly. Not sure there is a massive need for more updaters rn, but pro-tip, if you want updates approved quickly submit them on a wednesday

Just now, Nykonax said:

1f18ed5b138ab493e167439cbb482216.png:kekw:

most of the time it takes a bit because everyone submits updates on monday/saturday/sunday so queue gets to like 200+ (especially with trivia) but gets cleared relatively quickly. Not sure there is a massive need for more updaters rn, but pro-tip, if you want updates approved quickly submit them on a wednesday

Yeah, for sure. I am just showing interest, not necessarily applying. Never meant to imply that the queue was long or updates took too long!

• bigAL locked this topic
  • Beketov unlocked this topic
  • Commissioner
On 2/12/2021 at 3:21 PM, bigAL said:

If we’re all here applying for jobs that aren’t open, I formally put my name forward for the commissioner job 

List of things I forgot happened, this is amazing…

Anyway, more on topic, opening this up to see if we can add a bit of fresh blood to the updaters. Not sure how many we’ll add as of right now but we’re looking for probably 2 or 3. Apply below.

27 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Anyway, more on topic, opening this up to see if we can add a bit of fresh blood to the updaters. Not sure how many we’ll add as of right now but we’re looking for probably 2 or 3. Apply below.

I apply! 🙌

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

I will apply for the updater role!