The Spartan & Fishy Show #6 Ft. Moose - Dream Teams

Spartan

Podcast Link: https://anchor.fm/spartan56/episodes/The-Spartan-and-Fishy-Show-6-ft--Moose---Dream-Team-eks962

Special thanks to @fishy and @IamMOOSE for hopping on this one with me to discuss how our players and teams are doing so far, and then discussing our dream teams.

My Team:

@IamMOOSE - @McWolf - @fonziGG

@fishy - @fever95

@Mr_Hatter

Fishy's Team:

@Renomitsu - @BladeMaiden - @Blazzer

@Spartan - @fishy

@solas

Moose's Team:

@twists - @dlamb - @PatrikLaine

@Spartan - @Emi

@DarkSpyro

Honorable Mentions: @JigglyGumballs, @SlapshotDragon (I wanted to take you, Reno, but fishy wanted you)

Claims:
Myself, Fishy and Moose are eligible for 2 weeks each (Length: 80 minutes)

14 hours ago, Emi said:

I'm confused why you'd choose me xD

Emi Rune is a scrub to be honest. 

She's fun as basically pointless for checking.

7 hours ago, fonziGG said:

I appreciate getting selected however Onde is a bust so like, I'm sorry fam

:hahahaha:

1 hour ago, McWolf said:

did you see me play?

A big point we made was that we were selecting based on users more than just the players. I don't think we'd mind if the team was hot trash. We'd have fun either way lol.

1 hour ago, Renomitsu said:

0RAj6yO.png

(jk I listened and know I'm there as an alternate, but I have to go off of what's listed and really I just wanted to make the meme)

@Spartan❤️ @fishy ❤️ 

and heck @IamMOOSE ❤️ 

not an alternate smh, I was going to pick you but then fishy was like "aw I was going to take him" so I left you for her ?

2 hours ago, Renomitsu said:

0RAj6yO.png

(jk I listened and know I'm there as an alternate, but I have to go off of what's listed and really I just wanted to make the meme)

@Spartan❤️ @fishy ❤️ 

and heck @IamMOOSE ❤️ 

this is my favorite thing that i will see all day. thank you very much

42 minutes ago, Spartan said:

A big point we made was that we were selecting based on users more than just the players. I don't think we'd mind if the team was hot trash. We'd have fun either way lol.

fake friends don't listen to the podcast to find out why we picked them smh

Some of my favorite parts  of this Podcast:

"If people are upset they can suck my dick" - @fishy

"I'm ready to sacrifice a goat (To be good in the VHL. sim gods have mercy)" - @IamMOOSE

"I pick Fishy for obvious reasons (Tires to pretend it's not because they are dating and mentions they played well together...sure "played well together" raises eyebrows...gonna be a fun ass team) @Spartan

Moose Complains about going last ... then says he can't repeat a pick... picks spartan even though fishy took him :D

And Thank You All for mentioning Press Conferences because making them interesting and asking good entertaining questions and setting people up for being able to answer things interestingly is the Hill I will die on.  Thanks for the mentions and kind words to you all, you guys would make a hell of an all-star team :D 

2 hours ago, fishy said:

mood

i usually say "suck my clit" but in a male-dominated league, this one felt more appropriate

Don’t change yourself for the guys, make them learn what the clit is...god knows it might help their future lady friends if we remind them it exists lol

20 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

Don’t change yourself for the guys, make them learn what the clit is...god knows it might help their future lady friends if we remind them it exists lol

idk what you mean it's obviously fake cmon