LVA Progress Report: Current Report

JigglyGumballs

So a while back when only 12 games of the season was played, I did a progress report of the Las Vegas Aces to that I planned to visit back some time near the end to see what's improved with our current roster players. It isn't a progress report without any progress after all. Anyways this will probably be the last time I do this shit this season because this takes a while to make. One of the few changes I have this time around will have a little bit of text showing how much TPE the players have earned since last report along with the newly updated stats. Here's the old progress report if you wanna check it out but let's get on with mentioning the entirety of the Las Vegas Aces roster at like 2-3 in the morning. Oh and @Spartan too of course ?.

RW - Gary Rush, Current TPE: 304 (+30) @G_Rush

64GP: 55G, 57A, 112P, +75

So that +30 means that he's earned 30 TPE since the last report. Though since he's capped out, he can't really place those TPE into anything. That doesn't matter though since he's having an unbelievable season in LVA. A 50 goal scorer on pace to score more than 60.  He's tied for 2nd league wide in points. It's a safe bet that this guy is currently Vegas's number one guy. Great offensive production and really good consistent earning. I would say that I may be a little bit off when I said that he's going to be in the 370 TPE range by the start of next season. It's more likely he'll be in the 350-360 range instead but still great consistent earning from him. I am trying to keep these a lot more shorter since I have a bit more players to cover since the last one, but again, I can see this guy ending the season with 125 points with at least 60 of them being goals.

C - Rhynex Entertainment, Current TPE: 298 (+48) @Rhynex Entertainment

64GP: 38G, 65A, 103P, +79

The next 100 point man to take the spotlight is none other than the center of Vegas' Triple R Threat line is Rhynex Entertainment. This guy has been doing amazing. Though nearly getting 40 goals is no easy feat, what's more amazing is his ability to dish out pucks left and right. His 65 assists can attest to that. With 8 powerplay goals as well, he's a good contributor on special teams. This Vegas line is simply lethal considering that Rhynex is 6th league wide in terms of points. Just above him is his own linemate, Chris Reynolds. The guy has been an excellent earner as well. Consistently earning that 14 TPE each week. Surprisingly enough, he's been more of a goal scorer in this season's World Junior Championship with Canada. With that all in mind, all I can say is keep up the good work! Did I forget to mention that he leads the league in assists?

D - Kasper Kankkunen, Current TPE: 341 (+54) @ZP16

64GP: 21G, 46A, 67P, +77

Kankkunnen being at an over a point per game pace is a really good sign. Just cause you aren't 20 points over a point per game doesn't mean you are bad. This is still really good production points wise from a defenseman. That +77 isn't just cause of the forwards he's playing with getting all the goals. He has a respectable 94 hits and 59 shots blocked. It's a good bet to say that Kankkunen is more of a offensive defenseman based off his production and his build. So far he's doing great. Plus he has his teammates to count on when he isn't scoring himself. Earning a whopping 50+ TPE since the last report, this guy has been consistently max earning and he's growing at a fast rate. London is sure to enjoy this sort of growth by the time he reaches the VHL.

LW - Chris Reynolds, Current TPE: 259 (+37) @Crstats23

64GP: 44G, 63A, 107P, +80

To finish off the Triple R Threat line is none other than Chris Reynolds who's having an outstanding season. He's already capped and has been breaking his past season records. 5th league wide in points, 2nd league wide in assists, 6th league wide in goals, and the leader league wide in terms of +/-. This guy along with his linemates has been nothing but dynamic in terms of offense. The captain has been a great consistent earner as well, earning about 12 TPE every week. At this rate he should be at around the 300 TPE range by the start of next season with a dangerous and young Warsaw team.

G - Drew Minott, Current TPE: 250 (+38) @DreMin15

61GP: 42W, 12L, 6OTL, 0.884SV%, 2.41GAA

Yes I spelled his name right. Minner has just recently capped so it's a really good sign to see. One might think that a save percentage under .900% and a GAA over 2.00 would not look good, but considering how easy it is for a game to blow out in the VHLM, these are actually pretty good stats. 1263 shots against with 147 goals against, Minner is looking like what he was in the previous season in Houston. Though with more improvement. Hopefully this time, he can overcome his playoff demons. Earning wise, he's recently earned 12 TPE these past couple of weeks. A bit more from the 8 TPE I see him earn normally. If he's consistent in that, then he'll likely reach 300 TPE or so come the start of the season as well. Providing LA a pretty good young tandem along with Doug Dimmadome, owner of the Dimmsdale Dimmadome.

LW - Nicholas Sunderbruch, Current TPE: 232 (+44) @NickSunderbruch

64GP: 32G, 33A, 65P, +32

Jolly ol' Saint Nick. His production has been a bit off as of recent but I blame that on STHS. He's been slightly over a point per game in terms of production and being a second line winger, this is pretty good. I'm saying this now, if you're basing how good he is based on his stats, then you are a bit mistaken. Remember, he's a 230 TPE guy playing on the second line. His ice time is a bit more limited compared to others. Yet he's at an over a point per game pace? He will be an underrated piece as he moves onto the VHL by next season. The guy is very consistent in earning, maxing out the weekly 12 TPE cap each time as of late. This guy is growing fast and will be a great addition to Toronto going forward into the future. Nick has also maintained this pace all season which is something to add into consideration.

D - Joakim Lund, Current TPE: 182 (+18) @Bouncyelf

64GP: 8G, 21A, 29P, +35

Lund doesn't wow you with points. It's his checking and shot blocking that is good about him. He's a solid shutdown, stay at home defender that can lay the body on you when you're not looking. 166 hits and 53 shots blocked. He's also already got more points than he had last season which is also good to see. As I said previously, his point production is only a bonus. His true value is his shutdown ability. TPE wise, he's been consistently earning welfare and practice facility. It isn't much but it is consistent. That I do like to see. I think this may be his last season where his team holds his rights if I'm not mistaken. Maybe next season? But either way, he should be by the 200 TPE range soon enough.

D - Matt Thunder, Current TPE: 182 (+22) @Matt thunder

64GP: 11G, 35A, 46P, +41

The recently appointed top pairing defender, Matt Thunder replaces the now inactive Roseann Petal and is now the defensive partner to Kankkunen. If Kankkunen is the offensive defenseman, then this guy is the more defensive defenseman. 46 points is still pretty good, but again he brings a more two-way/defensive aspect to the pairing as he has 68 hits and 57 shots blocked. I would say that he should prioritize either passing or scoring depending on what he prefers in terms of applying TPE since his passing and scoring are pretty close together and that's a bit of a no no. Otherwise, the Rolling Thunder keeps on rolling. I don't see any problems with him and I think he's doing pretty good.  His earning, as you guessed, is really consistent as well.

D - Chase Crosby, Current TPE: 167 (+30) @Wreckening

64GP: 7G, 25A, 32P, -1

Crosby finishes up the top 4 here with a good 32 points on the season. Not too bad. 25 assists is something I do like to see. His scoring pace has slowed down a slight bit but again, it isn't a true concern when you got teammates who can cover the scoring for you. What does concern me is his 70 penalty minutes and -1 rating. He's really great defensively with 80 hits and 72 shots blocked, but that -1 is slightly concerning. The penalty minutes is something you can't really do much. I'd rather not advise someone to put TPE into discipline. Anyways, his TPE earning is very consistent as well as he's earning about 10 TPE every week. No slow in production at all. Heck he's actually increased in production as of late.

LW - Angel Wachiure, Current TPE: 158 (+15) @inflastud

64GP: 25G, 33G, 58P, +33

Wachiure didn't grow as much TPE wise compared to other players, that's because his last update before this week was week ending September 27th. I personally had thought he had been quietly earning, but apparently that wasn't the case until of recent. Good news is that he's updating again. Points wise, he's doing pretty good actually with his limited ice time. He has lost his over a point per game pace but it isn't a worry at all. 58 points is still pretty solid in my books. Hopefully his earning can be a little more consistent, but otherwise, still pretty good. I do know that not everyone has the time do earn TPE, but as long as it's consistent, it's fine with me.

C - Its Gucci, Current TPE: 166 (+39) @frescoelmo

64GP: 6G, 36A, 42P, +36

Its Gucci, hasn't been too Gucci points wise. As a second line center, I do kinda wish he had a bit more in terms of points but we can't be too greedy here eh? There shouldn't be any problem build wise, so it's probably just a thing with the sims and STHS. The +36 is good to see, along with the 97 hits. It's likely that he'll be back next season so that season should probably be his breakout into his true Gucci form. He's been really consistent in his TPE earning so I have no worries there at all. Again, it's probably STHS or his minutes fucking him over but i expect him to breakout soon enough.

RW - Artair McCloud, Current TPE: 128 (+46) @Hoopydog

64GP: 6G, 4A, 10P, -4

McCloud has been doing really well in terms of TPE earning. The guy consistently earns 12 each week and is had a consitent and quick growth. He's looking more and more of a draft steal each week. Stats wise, he's pretty bad. I do suggest not putting passing and scoring so close together in terms of TPE and defense really needs work as that's the single most important stat to increase whether or not you're a forward or defenseman.With 46 hits and 96 shots, it's good that he's at least trying. With his limited ice time, I can see the difficulty in getting enough ice time to contribute more to the scoreboard. All in all, McCloud has not disappointed me at all and he's definitely a big part of the future.

RW - Kelly Power, Current TPE: 124 (+41) @Nordin

64GP: 4G, 1A, 5P, -8

Again, as I sound like more of a broken record, I am very happy with Power's earning as he's been very consistent and quick with his growth.  The fact that we're playing 120 TPE players in like the third line says something about this team and this season in general. His stats is not good at all, but with a lack of ice time, these guys are trying as best they can with what they have. I won't say anything further since his build is pretty good and as long as he's continuing to be consistent, then I'm good.

RW - Connor Sim, Current TPE: 113 (+36) @SimmerDown99

64GP: 3G, 6A, 9P, +5

I've basically covered the entire top 9 already and we're still dealing with 100+ TPE guys. Sim is the only plus player on the bottom 6 so far. His point production is also okay for what he has. His earning fluxuates a bit but other wise he does earn about 6-10 a week so I can't really complain much at all. A steady growth so far for someone who I thought wasn't going to be much when he was drafted. He's been exceeding the expectations I've had for him and I'm glad that he's earning and being active. Again, I wouldn't put passing and scoring so close to each other, a bit of improvement in terms of defense as well.

LW - Kaladin Kvothe, Current TPE: 128 @DangerGolding

5GP: 0G, 0A, 0P, 0+/-

One of the latest additions to the Aces since he was a recent recreate, I think he's been pretty good so far, we're probably playing him in the third line and Sim in the 4th but hey, another 100+ TPE guy playing in the bottom 6. I can't say much about his earning (as well as how to pronounce his name) but I'm sure that it's going to be pretty consistent as his base TPE was over 100 after all.

D - Linus Zetterstrom, Current TPE: 117 (+42) @Ledge_and_Dairy

64GP: 2G, 18A, 20P, -3

Z has been pretty good on a limited 3rd pairing role. 20 points in 64 games. The -3 is something to be worked on but again, that's sim related. 30 shots blocked and 73 hits, pretty good on his own end. His earning and activity has been something I'm really happy about. Very quick and consistent in his growth and despite still not having discord, is very active in the forums. I really do enjoy the articles ledge makes. During last season's draft, I was really adamant about this first-gen when I was scouting him, and I kept thinking that this guy was going to be a Chris Reynolds type where we pick up this first gen in the later rounds and help them earn and be active. So far, all I'm seeing is that this kid is a steal and I'm glad that we were able to get him. Keep up the good work!

D - Breeze Ladrian, Current TPE: 117 @Kelsier

64GP: 7G, 22A, 29P, +3

So Ladrian came in via a trade deadline acquisition. So far his season has been good as a 3rd pairing D. Though he really should be at around 140 TPE or so if it wasn't for the fact that until this week, he hasn't updated since week ending September 20th. Good thing Spartan bullied him into earning eh? Anyways, as long as he keeps earning, he'll likely be a solid top 4 guy in the future. Nothing else to say otherwise.

C - Nero Endrizzi, Current TPE: 113 (+44) @Jonessee27

64GP: 1G, 5A, 6P, -9

As I said last time, I did like the two way game coming out of him, and I still kinda do. The -9 is a bit of a problem, but the 54 hits and 13 shots blocked is something to definitely take into consideration. Updating has been consistent, and here's another 100+ TPE guy playing in the bottom 6. I still love the name, but I honestly wish these guys could get a bit more ice time. However, with how full our team, and other teams are, there's nothing much we can do. VHLM expansion maybe???

G - Trent Gibson, Current TPE: 100 (+30) @Caboose30

5GP: 3W, 1L, 0 OTL, 0.902SV%, 1.33GAA

So y'know how I said that Gibby's stats were an ouchy? We fixed that problem! We simply just played him against Houston and bam, 2 shutouts. All he needed was a nice confidence boost! Anyways, now that his earning is more consistent and he's now at exactly 100 TPE, I can expect more for him in the future. He is exposed to the VHLM Dispersal Draft so he might not stay around. But hey, at least he's making the most out of it. I can't really weigh in on how to build a goalie since I don't really know much at all, so we'll see how that goes.

RW - Andy Nexber, Current TPE: 66 @Domino Draws

64GP: 1G, 0A, 1P, +3

Okay I know for a fact that he didn't fully play 64 games this season. As someone who we thought was inactive, we didn't really give him ice time, but as the Vegas charm would prove, he suddenly became active again and now after a little mixup, he's in the lineup. He's consistently earned practice and welfare since coming back to activity. So far it's a slow but consistent growth. Nothing much to complain about.  Other than putting some more TPE to defense and less to penalty shots. We can definitely help you build your player if need be. Otherwise, it'll be really interesting to see how he grows in the future as I can definitely see him in the top 6 in a couple of seasons. I would suggest doing the press conferences each week as that's an easy 2 TPE as well.

So finally I'm done! That's the newly updated Vegas progress report. Any feedback is much appreciated, and I hope that I don't do this again in the near future.

(3017 words... I'm breaking personal records every fucking time I do this)

Review: In another article, someone said that It can’t give you 10/10 for this because no one’s perfect’. Let’s say this: this is pretty close to perfect. Easy to read, with bold and colourful subtitles and lots of paragraphs. Also, beautiful job giving tons of info on every single player. This is as close to perfect as you can get. 
9.9/10

1 hour ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Holy crap 3000 words! You should find some hobbies lol

2 minutes ago, Crstats23 said:

Jiggs get a hobby lol great job though 

This is my hobby lol

The first 10/10 I've ever given an article. it has it all, the different colors and fonts, the paragraph spacing. It's just an excellent article, if I were to change literally anything it would be to add the vegas aces logo next to all the names, but honestly thats just asking for too much. For a 3000 word article most people would've gotten super lazy toward the end, but you were consistent all the way through. Also love my part in particular, I def think I've been overlooked this season, but I know you and the boys absolutely haven't overlooked me.

Again, 10/10

Amazing job! I can't even start to believe how much time you've spent on this project! 3000 words that involves excellent, easy to read neat structuring, stats to back up writing. Thorough descriptive artwork! Love your analysis work on each player to go along with the statistics. You even added in a tweet! Could have made it even long if you added a goal/mission for each player as well ;) :P Keep up the good work! Now take a little break and rest for a few weeks! 10/10

I like the use of green for Las Vegas. The idea of a progress report is something I have not really seen before in a media spot, but I think it was a good idea. The tweet was a nice add I must admit, hopefully VHL twitter can take off even thought I'm not a fan of twitter. I like the analytics media spots and would have gave you a perfect score, but I'm going to give you a 9/10 because Vegas just beat Saskatoon 3-0. Sorry.