Victory Fighting Championships 1

Banackock

Victory Fighting Championship 1  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

VFC.png.d2fa337312e0928dbbee3ab22706f1ea.png

Credit to the legendary @gorlab

BANA NETWORK - Ladies and Gentlemen, it's the moment you've all been waiting for. Throughout the decades and decades of seasons that this wonderful league has been alive, we've seen many battles boil over and cause absolute chaos on the community. We've had shouting matches, pissing matches and almost full blown fist fights in the peaceful territories of Nunavut. I think it's safe to say that no matter where you go in the world - the grocery store, the liquor store, church or the internet, there's going to be someone that rubs you the wrong one. We're people. While it's important to be kind to everyone even if you don't like them, this isn't always the case and the VHL has seen its share of explosive mannerism that sends the internet meme-ers in a tirade of shit swirls. This week on the BANA NETWORK, we're switching things up. The last 2 weeks we've been displaying some amazing news that the Seattle Bears have opened their hearts and ovens in the restaurant business and have even released some amazing dishes and news with the franchise. This week, we're turning the heat up on the grills and finally giving the people what they want... FIGHTS. MORE FIGHTS. Fights that even the horny police can't contain because they're too wild, too bad ass and completely and absolutely brutal to the bone, baby. The Victory Fighting Championship, is here to quench your thirst for fist throwing, blood drawing and sometimes tear soaking action and you can only catch it exclusively on the BANA NETWORK. Now that we have you hyped to a level 3, we're going to dip you into some information on what you can expect each time we hold an event.

WHAT TO EXPECT?

surprised season 3 GIF by Rosanna Pansino

PPV EVENTS PRICING - $20

Eligibility - All members, past and present, that have ventured the VHL.

How it works - The people will decide the winner. Each event, cards will be thrown out and the ability to vote on each one will be there. Those who have the highest percentage will be crowned victorious. In the future, before the next event, you can expect a summary of the matches that will allow the reader to sink into the action. The week which releases the cards, each card will have a minor detailing on what you can likely expect.

Fortunately, there wasn't too much information to release and it's all fairly straight forward. With that being said, are you ready for some bad ass action? Are you ready for blood? War? Complete chaos that will leave men shitting their pants, kids closing their eyes and women taking offer their turtle necks? ARE YOU READY TO RUUUUUUUUMBLE? 

WELCOME TO VFC 1 - BEING HELD IN IQUALIT, NUNAVUT!

Canada Nunavut GIF

Fight #1 

@NickSunderbruch Versus @ShawnGlade

khabib nurmagomedov GIF

Details:

How does one not include this fight as the #1 fight of the night? More importantly, what the hell, Bana? How can't this fight be the main event? Despite this on being a 2 fight event because we have no sponsors and we're only starting to get the tires kicking, we think this is a big fight that's going to have a lot of action going. Nick isn't afraid to get his mitts dirty and that was clearly evident in the massive shit talk he handed out the other day as if it was Halloween candy. Looking off his persona, he's one tough cookie and he's ready to come out laying some thunder bombs down. On the other end of the hexagon, you got Shawn "Mr. best defender of all-time" Glade. He's been rolling the lips for months and rumor has it, he enjoys being the heel. Question is, is the bad boy ready to out his flying knee moves in place of his mouth and lay out some booty whooping? YOU BE THE JUDGE. WE TELL THE SUMMARY. MAKE THIS BABY GOOD. FIGHT!

Fight #2 - MAIN EVENT 

@BluObieZ Versus @Bushito

F9XlW0Y.gif

Probably one of those most talked about battles in the entirety of the VHL. You know it, I know it. Hell, new lads and ladies that just joined the league no about the magical, explosive show down that was either going to happen in Iqaluit, Nunavut or at the bottom of one of the Great Lakes in Ontario, Canada. Thankfully, the beautiful territory of Nunavut allowed the VFC entry following 15 days of quarantining and under the expectations that we follow all rules surrounding covid-19, despite some people thinking that wearing a mask to simply protect the vulnerable and entire population is some how controlling and fucking with their freedoms, is a little on the freedom infringing side. Let's face is, every law in the world, Facebook and your cell phone already had masks beat. 

In this heavy weight battle, the big Wrangler bully that went missing in action is back and ready to kick some ass. He's never been afraid to say what's on his mind and people know he would totally back them words up with some action. On the other side, you got Robbie "The millionaire director" King. He's talked a whole lot of shit, pissed a lot of people off and has a massive line up of people waiting for their shot and DDT'ing and tombstoning his silly ass through the hexagon. However, we're unsure this could be the case. Rumor has it, he's been buying some amazing performance enhancing new drug called the "VACCINE Muscle growth" and has been training in Uganda. This fight is fucking legendary and could go either way. OR COULD IT? With all the shit talking, death threats and comments thrown at each other, blood will be shed and heads will be twisted during this big boy match. THE MAIN EVENT IS READY TO FUCK SHIT UP. ARE YOU READY? YOU BE THE JUDGE. WE TELL THE SUMMARY. MAKE THIS BABY GOOD. FIGHT!

The remainder of tasks are now in your hands, folks. As mentioned above, YOU decide who wins, BANA NETWORK will bring you the story, the summary, the ACTION. The person with the highest percentage come the time of writing said stuff, will be crowned the winner. With that being said, let's get the battles underway and officially start... VFC VFC VFC!

Spoiler

2 week claim

November 2-8

November 9-15

Edited by Banackock

19 minutes ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Banackock when you letting me step in the ring? Or were ppl too scared to get in with me lol?? ;)  I’m also surprised ur not in on a fight, I think you could deliver a good smack down too :D 

Game Notes
Groovy Dood beats up Venus Thightrap at 6:11 of 1st period

Just now, bigAL said:

Game Notes
Groovy Dood beats up Venus Thightrap at 6:11 of 1st period

I don’t go down as easily as Thightrap, If i was dood I would watch out in the future Thightrap doesn’t take things laying down, she’s proactive Like that lol...

1 hour ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Banackock when you letting me step in the ring? Or were ppl too scared to get in with me lol?? ;)  I’m also surprised ur not in on a fight, I think you could deliver a good smack down too :D 

We have to save some action for later. As this evolves, so will the cards and talents. PLEASE STAND BY. We cannot have VFC without some of VHL’s best heavy weights. 

Out of nowhere, Bushito comes back in the battle and is now leading the fight.. interesting.. I pegged Robbie’s dirty tactics to get him the Dub.. also.. Shawn not down and out yet!! 

LETS GOOOO

1 hour ago, fonziGG said:

Tag team 3v1

I don't think we need that many ppl to take down robbie...

58 minutes ago, Banackock said:

We have to save some action for later. As this evolves, so will the cards and talents. PLEASE STAND BY. We cannot have VFC without some of VHL’s best heavy weights. 

Out of nowhere, Bushito comes back in the battle and is now leading the fight.. interesting.. I pegged Robbie’s dirty tactics to get him the Dub.. also.. Shawn not down and out yet!! 

LETS GOOOO

I'll make sure I have my gear ready then ;) you might wanna think of unlikely tag team match ups...might be a fun concept down the line :)

Edited by BladeMaiden