(S77) D - Rolf Fizzlebeef Jr, TPE: 99

TacticalHammer

Decided it was finally a good time to recreate, now that I'm an Admin in the EFL and get that auto-12/use that carryover. My understanding is that I just missed tonight's draft, so I'm an FA for at least the current season. Open to pitches!

Planning for this player to be kind of a prime- TJ Brodie type. Smooth skating, good first passes, lots of assists. 

Edited by TacticalHammer

You picked a great time to recreate man. The draft is about 5 mins out, but once free agency opens up the floodgates will definitely open. We would love to have you in Yukon. I will definitely send you a formal pitch when FA opens up but it'd be an honour to have someone of your stature and notoriety in Yukon! All the best and welcome back!

1195363751_YUKONFEELTHERUSH.png.b11cc48a655243978737fe794b40e188.png

Okay @TacticalHammer ! With the VHLM Dispersal Draft officially in the books, Yukon would officially like to approach you about signing an entry-level contract with us! The league is coming off of one of the most competitive seasons ever and alot of teams are in rebuild mode. Yukon is in a unique position as we made the playoffs last season, but we are still in a great spot to compete this season also. We have a very formidable forward core, as well as a top tier starting goaltender. At this point our biggest need is defense, and that is where you come in! We can offer you Top 4 minutes right off the bat, and if you work out as well as we hope, I think we could promote you to Top Pair Dman and PP1 D as soon as next week. 

Yukon prides itself on providing a positive and helpful atmosphere in our Discord and team LR. If this sounds like a place you might like to be a part of quote my post and reply with #FeelTheRush to signify you would like to sign a contract with us. We would really love to have you here in Yukon!  No matter who you choose, I wish you all the best on your VHL journey! Cheers!

Edited by fromtheinside

image.png.0839cfac3a998f3944c440f5b286c627.png

Welcome back, Tac!

Silly rhymes aside, if it's playing time you're looking for, this is a great place to get it! We've got an opening for top four minutes, and adding a player like yourself could be a difference maker for this team! Much of our team from last season is gone, so right away you could step up and be a leader for this team! We have a locker room filled with people capable of helping you along with your build, although it seems like you more or less know what you want to do! You know me from the EFL and our time in Prague, so you know what to expect from me!

Best of luck with your new player! If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, quote this post and reply, "#SaskyBois."

- Thomas Landry

General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild

Hey @TacticalHammer  the VHLM draft has just passed and with some holes in the roster the San Diego Marlins would love to add you to the team on a entry level contract! We feel very good about adding a person like you to the LR and team as as Defencemen and with the team needs you’d be a top pairing guy with ALOT of minutes and would be apart of something special for my first season as a AGM and also having a new GM and the second only in history of the Marlins @thadthrasher

We are having a rebuild/ tool year after going all in last season and not having much picks from the draft. We’d love to add someone like you and get back to the winning days for San Diego! We offer great help and support and will do our best for your players needs. If you feel your wanting to become apart of the Marlins family please quote this with #MarlinsTerritory

v1UpmD7.png

@TacticalHammer ❤️ 

The Las Vegas Aces are thrilled to offer you a spot on our 1st defense pairing as one of our top defensemen as we set our sights on making a surprise playoff run. We have our history, with you being my former AD in the ECFA, and I'd love to repay the favor by being your GM in the VHL. Vegas stocked up heavily on forwards this draft, and we have a great top 6, and a close to capped goalie. With some solid defensemen, I am confident that we can make an underdog playoff run! This is a great opportunity to rack up the assists, as you'll get plenty of playing time and plenty of stats as well. With a solid core including you, I believe we can win a bunch of games as well.

We're proud to host one of the most active Discord Locker Rooms in the league, as well as a forum locker room for our friends without Discord! Everyone on the team, and our alumni, are happy to offer you their wisdom and assistance, and even just chat about anything you may want to. This is a team for everyone, and we hope to see you on it! 

If you have any questions or just want to chat about the team, I'd be happy to talk. My DM's are always open to you ❤️ 

If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!" 

Best, 

Spartan 

Las Vegas GM

RLA5IyW.png

Hey @TacticalHammer , welcome (back) to the VHL! Cool to see you here!

I'm @Zetterberg's assistant GM with the Mississauga Hounds - we just took over this off-season and are looking to turn things around here! We've got a clean slate to work with this season, with only a couple of players left from last season. We're excited for what we're building and we'd love to have you be a part of it! We're thinking we've got a good shot to be a playoff team this season, and adding another defenseman to the roster would be huge for us. I know from DVR that you'd be an awesome person to add to the LR, seems like you have a pretty good handle with what's going on here but nevertheless we'd be happy to help with anything you might need help with.

You'd get plenty of minutes here - at the least as one of our top-3 defensemen with plenty of opportunity to move up, but most likely you'd be one of our top pairing defensemen right away. If you'd like to join us in Mississauga, quote this and say "#ReleaseTheHounds"! And feel free to ask if you have any questions for me :)

Edited by tcookie

Welcome back, @TacticalHammer !

I'm Rory and I'm the general manager for the Halifax 21st. We have a strong forward core coming out of the draft and would absolutely love to support them with your player! We can offer you top pairing minutes, including all the special teams time in the world.

If you'd like to join the fleet, quote this and say "accepted"! 🦾

5A196854-A2F5-45DF-B7AE-BBC9BC61C831.thumb.jpeg.43adc716dcbbe63c9755ab80fbff15dd.jpeg
Welcome back to the league @TacticalHammer!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and we would like to offer you a spot on our top pair. We just came out of the draft in really good shape. We have a really nice blend of young first gen players and experienced players who have been through it for a season or two now. We have a blue line that has very low TPE but all seem to be eager to learn and earn. I feel like you could play an instrumental role in their development being an experienced member. 

Miami is always a great place to play. Ask around the league and anyone who is in Miami or has played for Miami does speak highly of their experience while being there. We have created a fun and welcoming atmosphere for all types of members new and old. 

I have no doubt that you’d love it in Miami but completely understand if you choose a different path. All the best no matter the choice.

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Edited by Ricer13

CdFeji5.png

Welcome back @TacticalHammer !

I'm Hylands, GM of the Mexico City Kings and I can offer you minutes on the 2nd pair right now, and with your plan on developing quickly you will be a top pair quality defenceman in no time. The Kings are off the back of an appearance in the Finals and we are trying to get back there again and win it all this time. A player of your caliber could be exactly what we need to really catapult ourselves into the thick of the competitors. We have a solid forward core and just need the defence to get us there!

To accept this offer, just quote this post and say "acepto 🌮"

I know you know how the VHL works and you already know how to make great players. So I don't need to give you our standard pitch. The Philadelphia Reapers are a great team to play for. I know you're busy, so I won't bother you unnecessarily, but our fun LR will be there to let you cut loose and have a good time. We expect to make the playoffs and having Rolf on our top line D is exactly what we need to make that happen. Join the Reapers and bask in the glory of success.

So I forgot how much I hate recruitment - saying no to people sucks. Thanks so much for all the great pitches. I honestly had to narrow it down a bit, then trust my fate to a random number generator. The RNG decided that... oh man, please don't make me say this. 

18 hours ago, Spartan said:

v1UpmD7.png

@TacticalHammer ❤️ 

The Las Vegas Aces are thrilled to offer you a spot on our 1st defense pairing as one of our top defensemen as we set our sights on making a surprise playoff run. We have our history, with you being my former AD in the ECFA, and I'd love to repay the favor by being your GM in the VHL. Vegas stocked up heavily on forwards this draft, and we have a great top 6, and a close to capped goalie. With some solid defensemen, I am confident that we can make an underdog playoff run! This is a great opportunity to rack up the assists, as you'll get plenty of playing time and plenty of stats as well. With a solid core including you, I believe we can win a bunch of games as well.

We're proud to host one of the most active Discord Locker Rooms in the league, as well as a forum locker room for our friends without Discord! Everyone on the team, and our alumni, are happy to offer you their wisdom and assistance, and even just chat about anything you may want to. This is a team for everyone, and we hope to see you on it! 

If you have any questions or just want to chat about the team, I'd be happy to talk. My DM's are always open to you ❤️ 

If you'd like to sign with us and join the party in Vegas, please quote this offer and type "Down to get lucky!" 

Best, 

Spartan 

Las Vegas GM

... down to get lucky

Thanks so much to @fromtheinside @Doomsday @Prout @tcookie @rory @Ricer13 @Hylands @DMaximus@thadthrasher for the pitches! I read through and researched all of them in detail. Not tagging to run it in, but just so you're aware, if you were waiting on me. Cheers, and maybe I'll see you after the next draft :)