Town of Salem #20

Gustav

10 hours ago, Devise said:

Also for those wondering, actual game role reveals here.

Jericho is the Jailor (J for Jailor, remember it)

Chris is the Crusader 

Advantage is the Arsonist

Devise is the Duplicator

@WentzKneeFan036 is the Jailor 

:cheers: 

Duplicator sounds cool, what do you do?

31 minutes ago, Devise said:

Alright time for an actual role reveal although if you are clever and know my game well enough I've actually already revealed it. Last clue....

200.gif

Ah I get it, investigator

• Gustav locked this topic

Yeet!

Gustav gets home from another dangerous day at work (this time more so than others for reasons involving incredibly poor engineering and a very heavy overhead door held up by something that should not be holding up a very heavy overhead door).

But enough of that.

You know the deal (or at least most of you do). Day 2 will start either fairly early or really late, and nowhere in between. That's all I know at this exact moment.

List of living players (21 because I can't count and also may or may not have forgotten someone)

Yeet!

@Goliathus gets a nice warm welcome to the VHL side of things by dying N1. Killed by a PIRATE, the town is now down a SPY.

Last will:

Spoiler

I am the spy, been hit by Pirate on day 1. Can't do jackshit.

Anything is possible but I am currently leaning toward those who know me from other leagues to be the pirate targeting me on day 1, so EE, JH8, Lefty, Flex, omg, Pytrell, or Sixers.

Here's the deal. I have a weird shift today. Both work Internet and cell service have been spotty for me lately, so even if I tried to make things happen on break I'm not sure if I'd be able to. I might not be home until stupid late.

So here's what's going to happen: this day phase will cut off at the official time even if I'm not around to do it. All votes after 10:00 will be invalidated. Feel free to send your night actions in at any time, and keep in mind that provisional statements (for example, "if A is evil, do B, otherwise do C") are perfectly acceptable.

And if there are any further concerns, I'm sleeping in tomorrow so anyone up in the morning will still have plenty of time to do whatever.

Still, my apologies for any inconvenience this may bring.

List of living players (20)

• Gustav unlocked this topic