Juice in da House (I mean, In Juice's House)

bigAL

bigAL and Juice finally collaborate on the VHL content you've craved.

https://anchor.fm/bigal4/episodes/Juice-in-da-House-actually--in-Juices-House-e16j89v

We talk about:

- uhh, what did we talk about?

- Dangerous places to wake up in the morning

- DC's "tried really hard but didn't win thank you for coming" points

- Starting (finishing?) beef

- Why you should review everyone's graphics

- How to have fun in the VHL

- Why you need to have show notes when podcasting

- Why you never follow your show notes when podcasting

Mentions (only in passing and nothing important, but we really want you to listen):

edit: Got feedback? Want to be featured on the show? Have something to advertise and want to sponsor us? Send in a voice message using this link!

https://anchor.fm/bigal4/message

edit edit: 1 hour = 2 week each

2 hours ago, Dil said:

damn multiple fishy talkings

You’re just jealous that I don’t think we actually talked about you during the podcast and you got tagged anyways

48 minutes ago, bigAL said:

You’re just jealous that I don’t think we actually talked about you during the podcast and you got tagged anyways

yeah you fuckers made me listen to the whole thing :sad:

16 minutes ago, Dil said:

yeah you fuckers made me listen to the whole thing :sad:

Rate, review, and subscribe!! 🤩 

45-D0-C833-270-E-45-BD-8-ABF-10-B2386-EB

1-FC15-ABA-9-C29-422-A-AD3-A-BD91-E9675-

Here I am, listening along while pulling a trailer with my truck. Apparently I must have black out concussioned on Hungarian moonshine too because I don’t remember recording that intro, yet it was undoubtedly me!

Love the talk about origin stories and Point Tasks and whathaveyou! My origin story is a funky one, but I have to echo the appeal the VHL had to me! In high school a bunch of the students were in a couple of Facebook groups. I started writing satirical newsletters for them because I thought it was fun and funny, and my friends and peers loved them! Naturally they got shut down for bullying, and I graduated, then I had nothing. I was nuts about hockey at the time, so when I found the VHL I was pumped about having a new outlet for writing and being a goofball.

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

You motherfuckers sound the same.

That is a problem lots of people have said. I run into this irl, all white guys with beards and glasses look the same and get confused for each other all the time. But also, @Juice and I are basically the exact same person so I’m not too surprised. 

How can we differentiate the voices? Should we just name drop more? “Good point Juice”, or “that was fucking dumb of you AL” sorta thing? 

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

a new outlet for writing and being a goofball.

There’s the new VHL tag line for the next ad. 

For real that’s awesome though, everyone talks about the community and the discord, but it’s the PTs that make or break your career here. Actually wanting to write and be a goofball makes VHL life so much more fun and meaningful and long lasting. 

4 minutes ago, bigAL said:

That is a problem lots of people have said. I run into this irl, all white guys with beards and glasses look the same and get confused for each other all the time. But also, @Juice and I are basically the exact same person so I’m not too surprised. 

How can we differentiate the voices? Should we just name drop more? “Good point Juice”, or “that was fucking dumb of you AL” sorta thing? 

Or just say your name after each sentence

”I enjoy eating mayonnaise out of the container with a spoon, Albert”

”I too enjoy eating mayonnaise out of the container, but with my finger, Juice”

1 minute ago, fishy said:

listened to 36 minutes just to find out that my mention was just getting thrown under the bus for not planning podcasts out to every detail

2/10, will not finish

There's...a lot going on in this podcast and I'm not sure that it's a good thing.

3 hours ago, fishy said:

listened to 36 minutes just to find out that my mention was just getting thrown under the bus for not planning podcasts out to every detail

2/10, will not finish

And they still always turned out excellent, thanks for teaching me how to podcast 😊 

4 hours ago, STZ said:

wow trashed by juice on my +/-...

To be fair, our defense has always been so shaky. That’s why we had to score and score and score and score 

4 hours ago, STZ said:

Arkells love ❤️

Good ol Ontario boys! (Ontario is a province in Canada for everyone else eh) haha they don’t know what they’re missing out on, our Canadian rock scene is fucking 🔥 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...