Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

1. How many different languages do you speak?  Which?

English the only one where I'm fluent, but can at least get by with Spanish and speak Russian very poorly (thanks, 1.5 years of study in college)

2. Do you have a favorite pet you've shared your life with?

Growing up I always had dogs, but I have two rescue dogs right now that are the first to be mine living on my own - Kit and Hazel. It's a bit different when they're actually yours and you're responsible for them, love them so much.

3. What is your favorite part of your home state, province or region?  Why?

People always think it's weird when I say my favorite part of Delaware is how close it is to things that aren't Delaware, but it's true: Where I grew up had me less than 3 hours driving from all of NYC, Philly, Baltimore and DC, whenever I wanted.

Questions:

1. Who's your VHL Valentine?

2. If you could design your perfect goalie mask, what would you have on it?

3. What's your favorite holiday and why?

Edited by CowboyinAmerica

Questions:

@BOOM, always. Who else could it be?

Oh man, that's tough. Prolly big tiddy anime girls, with one set of boobs being omitted for eyeholes.

Memorial day. It's warmer but not hot, and really close to my wedding anniversary.

Questions:

1 - who is your favorite big tiddy anime girl?

2 - what's for dinner tonight?

3 - how much is your player like yourself?

On 1/31/2022 at 1:21 PM, der meister said:

Questions:

@BOOM, always. Who else could it be?

Oh man, that's tough. Prolly big tiddy anime girls, with one set of boobs being omitted for eyeholes.

Memorial day. It's warmer but not hot, and really close to my wedding anniversary.

Questions:

1 - who is your favorite big tiddy anime girl?

2 - what's for dinner tonight?

3 - how much is your player like yourself?

1. Imagine rubbing one out to cartoons lmao (half-joking)

2. Mushroom and lentil veggie burgers, with ketchup, mustard and lettuce. The best burger I have ever had

3. He can play offense better, but I think we'd have similar attributes, although I wouldn't have any 99s lol

What's your favourite TPE task to do and why?

Would you rather take a bath in mustard or mayonnaise?

Which one of these would you try first?

Heinz Has Two New Sauces That Combine Ketchup-Chili Sauce and Buffalo  Sauce-Ranch

On 2/1/2022 at 8:28 PM, Ledge said:

1. What's your favourite TPE task to do and why?

2. Would you rather take a bath in mustard or mayonnaise?

3. Which one of these would you try first?

Heinz Has Two New Sauces That Combine Ketchup-Chili Sauce and Buffalo  Sauce-Ranch

1. My favorite tpe task is the weekly graphic for 6tpe because I can create something cool for my player or another player on my team. 

2. Both nasty but I'd say mayonnaise because mustard can get into certain places and sting you, it's kind of spicy.

3. All interesting, I'd probably try Ketchili first, that looks interesting, probably on a cheeseburger. 

Questions:

1. What's your favorite attribute in the sim and why?

2. Which is the most useless attribute in the sim and why?

3. What's your in-between period snack during games? 

On 2/2/2022 at 9:53 PM, Girts said:

Questions:

1. What's your favorite attribute in the sim and why?
Id say my favorite would most likely be Defence. It increases scoring and decreases goals against nothing to hate about this stat.

2. Which is the most useless attribute in the sim and why?

Id say skating but my skating meta idea has been proven not to really be effective. I will most likely have to add to skating shortly.

3. What's your in-between period snack during games? 
Prob a dry scoop of pre workout and maybe a muffin.

1. How are you feeling about your players performance so far this season?

2. What is the main goal of your player this season? want to hit 20 goals?

3. Do you use the VHL's Discord? If so why and if not why not?

1. hes got 6 assists in 6 games so things are goin good

2. Main goal is to only get assists, i dont want him to have a goal on the scoresheet only assist.

3. I did a little bit when i first joined the VHL, but soon stopped when i signed with Houston because every question i had or information i needed know was provided in that team channel

a. Where should the next expansion teams be going to if it ever happens?

b. How do you choose songs that get added to your personal playlist? ex. i may like a song but if i know i cant listen to it on repeat i wont add.

c. Who from the VHL has made the biggest impression on you?

15 hours ago, KnightRiley said:

a. Where should the next expansion teams be going to if it ever happens?

I'm a fan of putting teams in slightly lesser-known cities. Like, don't put a team in Pittsburgh, put them in Erie. Don't expand to Dallas, expand to Fort Worth (the other Dallas). Don't expand to Edmonton, expand to Medicine Hat.

b. How do you choose songs that get added to your personal playlist? ex. i may like a song but if i know i cant listen to it on repeat i wont add.

I add it if I like it. Sometimes things can get old and when they do I take them out.

c. Who from the VHL has made the biggest impression on you?

This is a really tough one to answer. It's probably Sonnet for being my first GM and having a lot of influence on how I ran a team, but he's not around anymore.

1. What are your thoughts about league Discord moderation, positive or negative?

2. How has your player started the season? Are you living up to your own expectations so far?

3. From February to June, the average daily high temperature in the United States increases by over 10 degrees Fahrenheit per month (that's 5.6 Celsius)! Assuming you live in the Northern Hemisphere, it's about to start getting warmer. What are you looking forward to when spring (or even summer) starts back up again?

On 2/5/2022 at 10:39 AM, Gustav said:

1. What are your thoughts about league Discord moderation, positive or negative?

I like moderation for the sake of keeping things within the boundaries of the rules that we as a community have. I do, however, like less moderation over more. 

2. How has your player started the season? Are you living up to your own expectations so far?

So far Sales is doing pretty darn good! I'm hoping for another great season by him. It's the last one he'll have...

3. From February to June, the average daily high temperature in the United States increases by over 10 degrees Fahrenheit per month (that's 5.6 Celsius)! Assuming you live in the Northern Hemisphere, it's about to start getting warmer. What are you looking forward to when spring (or even summer) starts back up again?

I'm really looking forward to playing with Wesley outside. Even just the act of chasing him around, or wandering through the woods. The winter makes that difficult.

1. I keep seeing people say that the meta is a problem, even equating it to being "cheating." I'm curious, what solution do you propose?

2. Do you have a favorite NHL player? If so, who and why?

3. If you could only watch one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Can be TV show, movie, short film...)

On 2/4/2022 at 11:35 AM, Beaviss said:

1. How are you feeling about your players performance so far this season?

2. What is the main goal of your player this season? want to hit 20 goals?

3. Do you use the VHL's Discord? If so why and if not why not?

1. It could be much better but I changed position for my team and I stand by that regardless of personal performance. 

2. That he be a good net positive on the ice. Not letting goals in.

3. Not often, Just too fast and not enough time in my life to site and keep up with it as much.

Questions:

1. What is your go-to Pre/Middle/Post Game snack.

2. Gateraide, Poweraide or other?

3. How are you taking care of yourself this week? Self-care is super important.

8 hours ago, rjfryman said:

1. It could be much better but I changed position for my team and I stand by that regardless of personal performance. 

2. That he be a good net positive on the ice. Not letting goals in.

3. Not often, Just too fast and not enough time in my life to site and keep up with it as much.

Questions:

1. What is your go-to Pre/Middle/Post Game snack.

2. Gateraide, Poweraide or other?

3. How are you taking care of yourself this week? Self-care is super important.

1. Cheez-Its are my thing. Especially White Cheddar flavored.

2. Gatorade, any day. I don’t know why, I just like it.

3. Uhhh… I don’t really know. Probably just go for some bike rides here and there.

Questions

1. Are you a rule-follower or a troublemaker, or something in between?

2. What’s one thing you wish you hadn’t done?

3. If you had to define success, what’s it look like to you?

49 minutes ago, NSG said:

1. Depends where and with who so I'll say in between

2. Attempting to escape the cops for a speed ticket at the age of 17 lol

3. Well, I'd say just having stability and being happy with what I have.

Questions:

1. You have to rob a bank and you can only take VHL members to help you. You need 1 hacker, 1 gunner and 1 driver. Who do you pick?

2. Do you listen to VHL podcasts? If yes, which ones?

3. Which sports are you gonna watch for the upcoming olympics?

7 hours ago, Dom said:

1. Depends where and with who so I'll say in between

2. Attempting to escape the cops for a speed ticket at the age of 17 lol

3. Well, I'd say just having stability and being happy with what I have.

Questions:

1. You have to rob a bank and you can only take VHL members to help you. You need 1 hacker, 1 gunner and 1 driver. Who do you pick?

2. Do you listen to VHL podcasts? If yes, which ones?

3. Which sports are you gonna watch for the upcoming olympics?

1. I Guess RJ, Peace and Jardy. I feel like it's a recipe for success.

2. I don't listen to all of them. But it's pretty close. Off the top of my head the ones I always listen to are Jardy, Mubbles, Sam, N0H, Berocka, Boot, Spartan and Nurx. Sometimes I do forget, but I try and keep up with them. Unless they have one of those weeks where 3 of them drop 1½-2hour podcasts at once.

3. None. I was never very hype about the Olympics to begin with, and these days I basically don't watch TV at all.

Questions:

1. Who do you think will end up with the highest individual VHFL score, and why?

2. How long do you think the riots will last if Vancouver Three-peats?

3. If you could add one award to the VHL; What would it be awarded for, and what would it be named?

1. Me because i've only ever picked players from the team i've been drafted too. Really tho Legion has been going strong and think most of my players i picked have been contributing most to the wins

2. Wrong person to answer this as I have barely paid attention to the meta build i geuss and personally dont care that much. I do think they need to find a change immediately after if Vancouver does end up winning, and if it does riot as long as they can untill something changes.

3. Not sure if you can track it but, The Weenuk award goes to the player that turned down the most fights xd.

a. What logo would you pick to recreate from the VHL what would you have in mind

b. I just had rice and pork and it was delicious, what did you have to eat?

c. Crocks with socks or bare foot rubber boots?

On 2/7/2022 at 11:07 PM, KnightRiley said:

1. Me because i've only ever picked players from the team i've been drafted too. Really tho Legion has been going strong and think most of my players i picked have been contributing most to the wins

2. Wrong person to answer this as I have barely paid attention to the meta build i geuss and personally dont care that much. I do think they need to find a change immediately after if Vancouver does end up winning, and if it does riot as long as they can untill something changes.

3. Not sure if you can track it but, The Weenuk award goes to the player that turned down the most fights xd.

a. What logo would you pick to recreate from the VHL what would you have in mind

b. I just had rice and pork and it was delicious, what did you have to eat?

c. Crocks with socks or bare foot rubber boots?

1. All the logos are pretty good, but if I had to pick one I'd say NY Americans, not that it's bad but feels like could be better or updated. I'd probably try and do something with the statue of liberty. 

2. I just ate a sandwich for lunch, roast beef, cheddar, lettuce tomato and mayo. Was good. 

3. This is an important question because I wear crocks and do both. Never leave the house with them on, but in warmer weather it's barefoot and crocs and in the winter in the house it's socks and crocs. I would not be caught dead in crocks and socks in public though. 

Ask 3: 

1. What is your favorite hockey video game in your lifetime on any platform?

2. Outside of your own team, what logo do you like the best of the league you're currently playing in? 

3. If you could eat only one food for dinner for the rest of your life what would it be? 

Ask 3: 

1. What is your favorite hockey video game in your lifetime on any platform?
I would have to say that the best would have to be NHL 09. The game at that time was the perfect blend of modern without any pay to win and garbage filler. It was just a good game.

2. Outside of your own team, what logo do you like the best of the league you're currently playing in? 

lowkey the best logo in the league is Davos. Everyone memes it but its super clean and works for the team. 

3. If you could eat only one food for dinner for the rest of your life what would it be? 
tacos. Every type of taco is a little different and it can have pre much every food group in one food. Eggsalad sang would also be a good choice. 

QUESTIONS: 
1. If you had to spend a night in a haunted house with 3 members of the VHL to protect or to hang with who would they be?

2. If you could delete any team in the league for any reason which one would it be?

3. Why is Seattle going to win the cup this season?

On 2/6/2022 at 9:20 PM, NSG said:

Questions

1. I am a rule bender. I know the rules and I find the best way to follow while always just tech being correct.

2. I wish I didn't compare myself to others for so much of my life.

3. My wife is happy and living her best life. My son is living his best life, and I am doing my best to live my best life while striving to make their lives better.

Questions:

1. What is one thing you do for yourself?

2. What is something you want to do but always seems like there is a good reason to put it off?

3. If you had to meet someone in real life who would you be most excited to meet?

1. I suppose working for myself is something I do by myself. But I also got to provide too. 

2. Get back into competitive card games. I've taken several hiatuses since the birth of my daughter, and I just haven't found the proper time to make a comeback. Eventually, I'd like one final run before retiring from that scene. 

3. Honestly, I'd meet my grandfather on my mother's side. He passed away when my mom was super young. I've heard great stories about him and would have loved the chance to watch sports with him. I've been told he was an avid Kentucky Wildcats fan. 

Questions

1. What is one team in the league you would like to get a new logo? 

2. Which team has the best overall look and feel to them?

3. Who is your favorite player in the league, other than yourself?

1. What is one team in the league you would like to get a new logo? 

Toronto–I'm not a huge fan of the lack of color contrast. It looks like it's all just one shade of blue.

2. Which team has the best overall look and feel to them?

If we're going by logo then DC, Chicago, or Prague. They're my favorites

3. Who is your favorite player in the league, other than yourself?

Ronan Lavelle ( @Arce ), we're going to make DC HISTORY starting next season

1. What do you like to do in your free time that's not hockey-related?

2. If you could get rid of one color, what would it be and why?

3. What's the most creative player name you've seen in the VHL?

1. What do you like to do in your free time that's not hockey-related?

Loads of stuff, like watch soccer, play table tennis. I also dig old video games... and I guess I'm playing Pro Wrestling Simulator recently when I have the time.

2. If you could get rid of one color, what would it be and why?

None. Colours make life fun.

3. What's the most creative player name you've seen in the VHL?

Dunno, I don't pay much attention at player names myself.

1. If you could relocate a team in either VHL, VHLE or VHLM, which one would you relocate and why?

2. Where would you relocate that team?

3. Any places you think should have a team at any league?

1. If you could relocate a team in either VHL, VHLE or VHLM, which one would you relocate and why?

I would relocated Vasteras, I don't know why but it just makes sense you know? 

The nearest landfill.

Minnesota seems like a place that needs a team if we ever expand again in the future.

1)What team has given your team the most trouble this season?

2)Why do you you think they have been tough for your team?

3)What hobbies is your player into currently? 

7 hours ago, Garsh said:

I would relocated Vasteras, I don't know why but it just makes sense you know? 

The nearest landfill.

Minnesota seems like a place that needs a team if we ever expand again in the future.

1)What team has given your team the most trouble this season?

2)Why do you you think they have been tough for your team?

3)What hobbies is your player into currently? 

Have to say that your answer to 2. would be a massive improvement.

1) I think Rome, it feels that way at least. Though to be fair, they should be giving everyone trouble. We also had that one game against Istanbul where my player had to put up 11 shot blocks, that was kinda rough.

2) Just a stacked roster, really. We give them good close games for the most part, but we're still early enough in the season and are looking to find our optimal lines. Once we do I could see us beating them.

3) His hair, and selling out by appearing in as many endorsement ads as possible. He needs that money to fuel his TPE addiction.

1. Is there any one player in the league that your player would really like to play with before retirement?

2. What type of player would you like to try and make, but haven't gotten around to yet?

3. If you could change one thing about the VHL (other than the meta) what would it be?

6 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Have to say that your answer to 2. would be a massive improvement.

1) I think Rome, it feels that way at least. Though to be fair, they should be giving everyone trouble. We also had that one game against Istanbul where my player had to put up 11 shot blocks, that was kinda rough.

2) Just a stacked roster, really. We give them good close games for the most part, but we're still early enough in the season and are looking to find our optimal lines. Once we do I could see us beating them.

3) His hair, and selling out by appearing in as many endorsement ads as possible. He needs that money to fuel his TPE addiction.

1. Is there any one player in the league that your player would really like to play with before retirement?

2. What type of player would you like to try and make, but haven't gotten around to yet?

3. If you could change one thing about the VHL (other than the meta) what would it be?

1. No, everyone has forsaken Hogan 2 and must feel his wrath.

2. A pure enforcer, never been done and it's up to me to do it.

3. How high scoring is right now. I really dislike high scoring and seeing multiple people with a 2 PPG is something I don't like.

1. How has discord been recently?

2. Should the VHL run an experiment where a team is ran exclusively by AI?

3. Have you been watching the Olympics? If so, what sports?

1. How has discord been recently?

Not sure what this means.  It is working ok.  I'm not in any general server so no flames for me. lol

2. Should the VHL run an experiment where a team is ran exclusively by AI?

No.  I've seen where leagues have needed bot teams run by AI and it's pretty awful.  If the team is made up of  real users, it will be awful not to have the human contact of a fellow human GM.

3. Have you been watching the Olympics? If so, what sports?

Not this year.

1.  Have a favorite piece of non-gaming software?

2.  How long have you been in the VHL?

3.  Have you ever lived outside your home country for a year or more at one time?

13 hours ago, KC15 said:

1.  Have a favorite piece of non-gaming software?

2.  How long have you been in the VHL?

3.  Have you ever lived outside your home country for a year or more at one time?

1. Could not live without Excel, not only for work use but I use it more than a calculator

2. I Joined back in May 2019

3. No I have not only holidayed in 4 countries other than Australia

Questions

1. What is your favourite dad joke

2. If you had to spend $10,000 by tomorrow what would you buy

3. If there was a VHL After Dark what would your players name be? 

11 hours ago, Berocka said:

Questions

1. What is your favourite dad joke
a. Why did the golfer wear two pairs of pants? 

Spoiler

Incase he got a hole in one!

2. If you had to spend $10,000 by tomorrow what would you buy
a. Id probably put it in a private fund that would turn that 10k into 100k over the next 13 years and id forget about it. 

3. If there was a VHL After Dark what would your players name be? 
a. Luke Thighwalker

1. When you create your next player what position do you think you will make and why?
2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be and why?
3. Think MDM (my player) will somehow break the .5 ppg mark this season?