Houston Bulls Press Conference

mattyIceman

HOU_bar.png

Week Ending August 8th

1.Playoffs is almost here, What do we need to do to finish the season strong? 

2. With the bulls already in the playoffs, what is your playoffs plans for your player!?!

3. what is your early playoff predictions who wins it all?

4. Voting time, What player (voted by your the players) is out team MVL this season?

5. End of the season celebrations time is here, who are we celebrating, or are we looking right to playoffs?

6. Im ordering a massive dinner for our day off before playoffs to celebrate coming together as a team this season! What do you want at the dinner? What band should I hire for entertainment? And who gets to pie @ajwllmsnafter dinner is done?

Edited by Minion

8 hours ago, Minion said:

HOU_bar.png

Week Ending August 8th

2. With the bulls already in the playoffs, what is your playoffs plans for your player!?!

4. Voting time, What player (voted by your the players) is out team MVL this season?

5. End of the season celebrations time is here, who are we celebrating, or are we looking right to playoffs?

6. Im ordering a massive dinner for our day off before playoffs to celebrate coming together as a team this season! What do you want at the dinner? What band should I hire for entertainment? And who gets to pie @ajwllmsnafter dinner is done?

1. Stay consistent play our game and apply pressure all game long ! Every time we play !

2. keep playing my game ! Make my impact any way that I can on the ice and contribute wherever possible !

3. honestly it’s hard to go against Las Vegas but we’re hot and playing very well as of late so I’m saying we’ll go all the way this year !!

4. Bill Nye forsure he’s been the backbone of our team from day one !

5. we can celebrate after the playoffs , we had a great season but that comes second to winning a championship!

6.  I feel like five finger death punch would be a great option ! And I’ve gotta got with weaver for that one sorry aj  !

Edited by l1l KRZY l9l

14 hours ago, Minion said:

HOU_bar.png

Week Ending August 8th

1. We need to keep playing consistently.

2. I'm planning on keeping things simple and helping the team as much as I can.

3. Obviously I have to say the Bulls will take it! I do think we have a strong chance!

4. Todd Cooke or Jani Karppinen. Todd is probably the frontrunner, but Jani has been playing really well!
5. We can't celebrate until the postseason is over.

6. We must have spaghetti. Carboload for training for the playoffs. As for band, we gotta have someone who will celebrate Houston. Give me some ZZ Top. Who gets to pie @ajwllmsn? EVERYONE (sorry bud)!

On 8/1/2022 at 2:11 PM, Minion said:

HOU_bar.png

Week Ending August 8th

1. Continue building that chemistry! Bulls are hot right now and we are only getting better. 

2. help out in any way I can! Myself and Darryl are still learning the pro game but we are like two dogs on a bone. Teams aren’t going to like playing us in the playoffs.

3. Houston Bulls. No further questions. 

4. I’m going to have to go with Todd Cooke! Many deserving players but if I had to choose one!

5. Many great seasons and many great accomplishments but their is nothing to celebrate now, the season is far from over.

6. Everyone gets a turn to pie the boss tbh. All you can eat Poutine and let’s get a DJ. I need a variety for all these dance moves. 

On 8/1/2022 at 5:11 PM, Minion said:

HOU_bar.png

Week Ending August 8th

1. We need to keep climbing the ladder and updating like we're doing. The team is looking great with basically everyone over 100 TPE. We should have one of the strongest depths heading into playoffs.

2. I don't have a player here but my plan for the team is to go all the way and make a super deep run.

3. Us. It's all or nothing this season. We made big moves and hopefully it plays out.

4. Bill Nye has to take it. He has been our rock this the beginning of the season. We needed a goalie so bad and he stepped up big time.

5. Looking to playoffs! Job not finished. Celebrations come when we have a trophy in our hands.

6. For the food I want just a huge buffet of everyone's favourite dish, then we can taste what everyone likes. The band has to know at least one country song for me. Whoever pies me in the face better expect one coming right back at them!

HOU_bar.png

Week Ending August 8th

1. "Win more games. I'm always gonna say that and keep that mentality. We win every game in the regular season, postseason, preseason, season season... we win no matter what."
2. "My plans are to be as aggressive as possible. If I'm gonna hit someone, I'm going to hit them harder than before. I'll fight, scratch and claw my way to weaken the opponent and of course pass the puck for some points. But if we weaken our opponent, we have a chance at winning this shit."
3. "I think the Marauders are going to win every game in the playoffs and go undefeated."
4. "I always believe one of the strongest pieces to a hockey team is the man in net, we can score 10 goals a game but still lose if we have a bum goaltender so... without further a do... BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! BILL! 

5. "We're celebrating and looking right at the playoffs. Right now is the pre-game and then the true party will happen when we win the damn cup. I'm so determined to play as hard as possible so I can party harder when it's all over. No golf, only parties."
6. "You guys have fun pieing AJ, I'm throwing a whole cake at the motherf*cker. Man get some Metallica or heavy metal band for entertainment. For food I'm having a slice of the cake before I throw it at AJ. ...and then having what's left of it. Three second rule."

HOU_bar.png

Week Ending August 8th

6. Im ordering a massive dinner for our day off before playoffs to celebrate coming together as a team this season! What do you want at the dinner? What band should I hire for entertainment? And who gets to pie after dinner is done?

1. It's so hard to read any of this so I'm going to guess my answers. We're heading into the playoffs after a strong finish and just need to play our game to keep it going.

2. Braun is going to do his best to leave it all out there on the ice. Take some pucks for the boys and not complain about it. 

3. We're definitely winning it! Why is this a question?!

4. I'm not sure what MVL stands for. Most Valuable Loser? Give it to Braun for not living up to his potential.

5. Definitely a celebration in the locker room with the cup then off to the bar for a 70K tab.

6. Braun would definitely ask for something bland as the music and chicken wings for the dinner. Afterwards everyone gets a 32nd of the pie each.

1. I think we finished the season strong to get into second. That's a great achievement

2. Win the cup. Any personal goals don't matter.

3. We're in with a chance. Las Vegas will be hard to beat, but we beat them in one of the final games of the season.

4. Hard to look past the two free-scoring d-men

5. Playoffs first.

6. Get me some Russian food and a bayan.

gfyt8tQ.png

HOUSTON BULLS PRESS CONFERENCE

Week ending on August 14

1 tpe for 3 answers, maximum 2 tpe for answering all 6!

1.Game seven tomorrow how do we win it all?

2. What are your round two predictions?

3. Team voting number 2, if you had to pick one player who hyped you up the most this season who would it be? why?

4. Who is our round one MVP?
5. Jr Showcase is almost here, what are you most hype for from the tournament

6. THE ICE CREAM TRUCK IS HERE, heres the catch, you have to make the ice cream. What are you making?  

Just now, Minion said:

gfyt8tQ.png

Week ending on August 14

3. Team voting number 2, if you had to pick one player who hyped you up the most this season who would it be? why?

6. THE ICE CREAM TRUCK IS HERE, heres the catch, you have to make the ice cream. What are you making?  

1. Quad Shifting me

2. We win? Duh OTT aint got shit on us

3. Weaver, dude never stops scoring

4. Strasmore maybe? Man on a mission

5. Honestly nobody, Idk enough about the tourney to follow it

6. Cookie dough probably. It really can't be that hard assume they give me all the ingredients. If they dont and I have to legitimately make it from scratch, Ill start a fire

25 minutes ago, Minion said:

gfyt8tQ.png

Week ending on August 14

1. Leave it all on the ice ! Make every shift count

2. honestly I’m not even sure gotta get through round 1 first , regardless it’ll be a good series forsure

3. I would say bill Nye forsure

4. jani karppinen 100% he’s giving us everything he’s got 

5. we’ve got a lot of prospects playing in that tournament so it’ll be awesome to see how they perform

6. cookie dough can’t go wrong with cookie dough !

1 hour ago, Minion said:

gfyt8tQ.png

Week ending on August 14

1. Keep things simple. For me personally, I’m staying focused on every play and will be 110% ready to play if something happens to Bill. My job right now is to stay ready and support Bill in playing his best game between the pipes. Best case scenario, I don’t see the net. I’m more than happy with that because I believe in Bill Nye the Puck Stopping Guy!

2. Houston advances, we play Ottawa and decimate them in 4 games. Bill Nye will be unstoppable from Game 7 against the 21st onwards. I truly believe that and in him.

3. Daryl Dixon and Rick Grimes have been like family since we all signed here. I hope to play on another team with them both in the future.

4. Strassmore has the most intense play on the ice! All of our players have been great, but he has been leading by actions instead of words. #MoreSassStrassmoreAssassin

5. I want a chance to really prove what I can do out there. I’ve had 14 games in total this season which is a fairly good but small sample size to see what I can really do with a bigger workload.

6. Maple. Carmel. Brownie. Milkshake.

7 hours ago, Minion said:

gfyt8tQ.png

Week ending on August 14

1. We need to do what we did in the three games we won already… Put more picks in than they do!

2. Vegas vs Mexico should go in Vegas favour, then if we beat Halifax I feel like we have a good chance at beating Ottawa.

3. Isamu easily. The pre sim hype ups in the locker room were awesome.

4. Phil and Jani! They’ve been producing at high volume and has kept us in this series.

5. I’m hyped to watch almost of the Bulls roster compete in the tournament. We have atleast one player on each team.

6. Peanut butter ice cream with Reese’s cups.

12 hours ago, Minion said:

gfyt8tQ.png

Week ending on August 14

1. We've got to pull ourselves together and finish strong.

2. Houston all the way.

3. Isamu Knievel. No question.

4. Phil Strasmore. He's really stepped up his game.

5. The whole thing. I've never gotten to experience it before.

6. Oh, I don't know. I guess I'd try to take requests.

On 8/8/2022 at 5:12 PM, Minion said:

gfyt8tQ.png

Week ending on August 14

1. Unfortunately we fell short in game 7. Maybe it was a lack of experience of some of the roster but hats off to Halifax! 

2. Vegas is a good bet but Ottawa may be going on a run here 👀.

3. The boss man AJ so far! Really gets the team going every game!

4. Phil Strathmore, he always steps up his game when the going gets tough and nothing was different this time around. 

5. Another great way to interact with new members and up and coming stars in the league. Great opportunity.

6. Mint Chocolate chip 

I dreamed we won it. So in there, it was an OT screamer by Frank's player. Strasmore threw it up ice through the neutral zone to his tape and he skates over the blue line and wires it under the arm of the goaltender. The Crowd ERUPTS! 

For the VHLm... I couldn't really care less. I'll say LV Aces. They've been strong all season long so it's possible they go all the way.

Daniel Weaver. He's been incredible and will make WAVES in the VHL. Probably even win an individual accolade or two. You heard it from me first!

Frank. Not sure of the stats but Frank is a legend and therefore will always be the most valuable player.

Just to see how Strasmore does. I've never paid attention to the tourney but hopefully it makes some kind of impression on me. 

Large swirl dipped in chocolate. No questions asked.   

On 8/8/2022 at 8:12 PM, Minion said:

gfyt8tQ.png

Week ending on August 14

1. "Win. Score goals, lock down defense, brick wall goaltending. Just win. 15-10, 1-0, doesn't matter. Win ugly over lose pretty. Win game seven."
2. "Houston Bulls sweep.. plain and simple. That's my prediction."
3. "I'm not gonna lie, AJ has definitely hyped me up quite a bit but since we talking bout players... probably Weaver."
4. "Gotta go to Strassy, all day and every day.. one of my defenseman buddies that lead us in goals so far these playoffs.. definitely gotta be him."
5. "I gotta say.. BEING THE FIRST OVERALL PICK TO GET DRAFTED, B*TCH. I'M HYPE BOUT THE WHOLE DAMN THING BABY. WOOOOO. FIRST OVERALL WITH A 1 ON MY JERSEY ALREADY LETS F*CKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
6. "I'm making the biggest sprinkle concoction you have ever seen in your life, the thing will look like an abomination and probably taste like one too even with vanilla ice cream but definitely worth to tell the tale."

ouston Bulls Press Conference

Week Ending August 8th

Stay consistent and not give u any late goals.

Trying to be focused and just make the right plays.

I chose Hoston, but it will probably be Las Vegas.

Our goalie, we had a good start thanks to him which helped us secure second place in the league.

Looking right to playoffs.

6. Im ordering a massive dinner for our day off before playoffs to celebrate coming together as a team this season! What do you want at the dinner? What band should I hire for entertainment? And who gets to pie a fter dinner is done?

Pizza for sure and hire Kevin Hart please

Well we make the right passes and we defend like our life depends on it.

Las Vegas and Halifax winning.

For sure Todd Cooke

Phil, he was all around amazing.

Im hyped to see all the new prospect in it since I cna't participate this season.

oreo ice cream are the best

On 8/8/2022 at 8:12 PM, Minion said:

1. Well I'm very late to answering these and it just wasn't meant to be. The safe bet is to blaame STHS.

2. Now that we're eliminated I have no interest in the playoffs. I just hope they all had fun.

3. Phil definitely is that player for me. We seem to always end up together and a friendly face kept me going. 

4. Bill Nye for having the most determination out there of everyone.

5. I'm most hype to see how my player ends up doing. It's an opportunity to impress before the next seaso.

6. Everyone is getting vanilla and liking it to ensure I'm able to serve everyone in time. 

HOU_bar.png

Press Conference - Week Ending August 21

1. How did your S84 season go? Besides the upsetting early exit lol.

2. How did I do as a GM this season? Any suggestions for improvements?

3. What are your player's plans for next season? 

4. Are you excited for the upcoming drafts? What are you expectations for your player?

5. How has life been treating you lately? Anything new going on?

6. Lastly, give me 3-5 words describing the Houston Bulls.

1 hour ago, ajwllmsn said:

HOU_bar.png

4. Are you excited for the upcoming drafts? What are you expectations for your player?

1. Only had a short stint but I’d say S84 went well! The bulls definitely deserved better but that’s how it goes sometimes!

2. Top Tier GMing! Won’t be long until you are in the VHL!

3. Depends how my off season training goes. I’d like to move up and continue my journey to the VHL but no matter where I play I want to be a bigger factor!

4. very excited! I expect my player to be highly sought after but there are so many good players and I’ll be happy to go anywhere with my brother Daryl Dixon.

5. Super Super busy!! Summer has been non stop! Kind of excited for fall honestly. 

6. Hustle. Loyalty. Respect.

2 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

HOU_bar.png

1. My player well exceeded my expectations, our team played great and got better throughout the season . Unfortunately we came up short.

2. Gm of the year candidate 100% only moves you made were moves to improve the team no hinder us

3. develop continue to get better and play this season in Oslo . VHL season 86!

4. I’m excited to see what happens . I expect to be productive wherever I end up playing

5. really good busy summer has been a blast

6. unreal team , came up short