Ahmacast with Frostbeard - S81 review, Davos ratings, Davos new GM and Gustav

Ahma

https://anchor.fm/ahma-vhl/episodes/Ahmacast-with-Frostbeard---S81--Davos-ratings--Davos-new-GM-and-Gustav-e1cn6le

@FrostBeard thanks for joining once again

We start with talk about S81 standings, leaders and players.

32min - Davos players season ratings

58min - quick look at playoffs

1h 1min - Davos GM applicant talk

1h 12min - GustavMattias

members mentioned: @youloser1337 @bigAL@Enorama @Toast@Seabass@Trunkxolotl@thadthrasher@RomanesEuntDomus@Dom@Moon@Beaviss@InstantRockstar

Davos players

@GustavMattias@JardyB10@Berocka@TheCHEESE@Tyler@Banackock@Darth Kaprizov@WranglersSuck@efiug@tcookie@KC15

Edited by Ahma

I really enjoyed listening to this and hearing the perspectives of everything from an insider in Davos. 

Just to ease your mind @Ahma I've been here since S60 after a long hiatus away and I began to be an AGM for Josh in Yukon. Since then I've been an active GM in the VHLM for that whole time and now the VHLE. I haven't gone inactive once in about 20+ seasons now! 

Good podcast to both of you! 

6 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

@Ahma I’ll note that my just having a child will NOT hinder me from doing my job with equal attention and passion as I have been up to this point 💪🏻

Animated GIF

From personal experience, it will change and that is ok. 

27 minutes ago, thadthrasher said:

That's fine. It will make it all the better if I get the chance to prove you wrong 😄❤️

Hey if you manage all the better for you and kudos to you. Never meant to question your dedication or work ethic. At the moment everything is fine and you are on an adrenaline/endorphine rush and understandably so. I have two boys of my own and it shifts priorities and perspective (and it can be exhausting). I do not want to spoil yours and Lulu's happiness not at all. And should you still be able to carry on as you did before, I am man enough to admit that I was wrong... love to you and your family

Edited by Daniel Janser

Of course I listen to these podcasts! And almost every other podcast for that matter. The 7 was quite fair, I don’t know how much more Poopy can improve however 😅

I think Frosty is a great candidate to take over for Davos!

On 1/10/2022 at 9:00 PM, thadthrasher said:

@Ahma I’ll note that my just having a child will NOT hinder me from doing my job with equal attention and passion as I have been up to this point 💪🏻

I endorse you as the new GM as well! I will still be baby racist and rescind my Commish endorsement for you though, that job is burnout city and I quite like having you in the league!