Jardy's Hecking Podcast, S2 Episode 8: Appreciation

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

Much love in this podcast.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/Jardys-Hecking-Podcast--S2-Episode-8-Appreciation-e1j67lr

It's theme week and it's time to show some GD appreciation. I obviously spend much time talking about Halifax, thank all those with responsibility, focus on the VSN crew, and cap it off with shoutouts to the real big wigs.

In hindsight I could have made this podcast much longer and gave shoutouts to even more of the people here that I love, but I felt these particular people could use the extra thanks for all they do. It was a great theme week idea and I've really been loving the love here this week. Next week I hope we can get back to being nasty though.

Indirect Mentions:

@barryst @jpdavidson8787 @Juhnux @Rayzor_7 @Otis Boudreaux  @Fergie @jsdeac @Jack Johnson @Azjha_59 @Oatex @Otaznik @Sam_19 @Yahtzee @CrlineDijohn14 @samthemancub @Ian Kingston @Doug Britton @aleks @Vector olafson @Trunkxolotl @NSG @Anyone who holds a job

Specific Mentions:

@Otaznik @Frank @samx @Alex @animal74 @ROOKIE745 @nurx @Mr_Hatter @Hex Universe @MattyFired @Doomsday @McWolf @diamond_ace @Victor @Acydburn @rjfryman @Josh @Beketov @MexicanCow123@Phil @thadthrasher

P.S. HERE'S the accident I referred to. Predictably I feel bad for making light of it. 😬

57 minutes ago, McWolf said:

Appreciative Jardy makes me somewhat uncomfortable. Go back to dissing me, please

I thought I’d hold back on the dissing because I presume being in charge of the most pathetic franchise in the league is hard enough as it is. 

4 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I thought I’d hold back on the dissing because I presume being in charge of the most pathetic franchise in the league is hard enough as it is. 

imagine not having a cup L O L

31 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

You're not wrong

And speaking of beautiful si(gh)t(e)s.. what a beautiful, punny transition that was 😅

Thanks for recognizing the hard work VSN writers put in! Though I haven't been a writer for a long time, I was for many seasons before becoming editor; like you said, the amount of work that goes into those articles is pretty crazy so it's nice to know it's recognized ❤️

On 5/30/2022 at 2:47 AM, Mr_Hatter said:

And speaking of beautiful si(gh)t(e)s.. what a beautiful, punny transition that was 😅

Thanks for recognizing the hard work VSN writers put in! Though I haven't been a writer for a long time, I was for many seasons before becoming editor; like you said, the amount of work that goes into those articles is pretty crazy so it's nice to know it's recognized ❤️

This is correct.  It is a thankless position