Where did your username come from?

boubabi

damientheomen3 - the first username I've ever used on anything

thisismybthname - I was in a baseball league called BTH when I first rejoined

Joey Clarence - my player's name at the time

Tukka Reikkinen - my player's name at the time

NWA - Edgar made his name NYA at the time, was hoping someone would become NZA

PIMP - no one liked NWA so I told Jardy to change my username to whatever he wanted

Muffins - muffins are god

DJ Fuff - all those damn Canadians I skype with pronounced MUTigers' name like myoo-tiggers so when I corrected them they called me MU Fuffins, then Noah told me to make my name DJ Fuff

damientheomen3 - the first username I've ever used on anything

thisismybthname - I was in a baseball league called BTH when I first rejoined

Joey Clarence - my player's name at the time

Tukka Reikkinen - my player's name at the time

NWA - Edgar made his name NYA at the time, was hoping someone would become NZA

PIMP - no one liked NWA so I told Jardy to change my username to whatever he wanted

Muffins - muffins are god

DJ Fuff - all those damn Canadians I skype with pronounced MUTigers' name like myoo-tiggers so when I corrected them they called me MU Fuffins, then Noah told me to make my name DJ Fuff

Bro, he didn't ask for your life story

lightning25 was a name I came up with when I was twelve or something. I believe the Lightning was the name of some soccer team that I was on and I guess I thought that sounded cool so I added 25 (which was for some reason my favorite number) to it. I don't like usernames with numbers so I decided to start using different names for football/basketball leagues.

I got Solas by randomly translating words to random languages to see what sounded cool (I think Solas is Gaelic for "light" - like I said, pretty random). Now I've found out that some band I've never heard of has that name so that sucks. I might go by something different in the future, but for now I'm just sticking with Solas because I like the sound of it.

I've also gone by C3 in some leagues (family nickname, another paragraph of explaining) and I've used Turd Ferguson since I used to name all of my players that (google it if you need to know what it means).

I probably could've said that in a much shorter way but whatever.

On a gaming platform, I usually call myself redphoenix since it was my GFX forum name at the time (That is why you see RP on my sigs). Most of the time, it's already taken and I don't like to put numbers in my username. On smaller forum, I'll just put RP. Otherwise, when I was hella young (Like when I first register on a website who required an username, I didn't want to use anything related to my name so I came up with the most unreal name ever : boubabi. When I created my account here, I didn't really plan to stick around so I just threw boubabi as my username. If I knew that I would stick around, I would have probably used Red Phoenix but since boubabi was renamed to boobs, I kept it. 

The biggest advantage to my username its that its mostly not taken already on any website so I can keep record of my username everywhere.