VHL Join date Celebration, When did you join?

March 31st 2023 marked my VHL Two year mark, I want to Thank @roryfor starting my VHL career and @McWolf and @diamond_ace for starting my GM career. I don't know what the future holds for me. But thank you for everyone who got me here, and For those walking the  future with me!

When did you join and how long ago, It will be fun to see how long we have been annoying each other!
AND YES @Beketov @Baoziwe know your old!

Congrats on two years, hopefully many more to come! 

As for my join date, there's no way left to find the exact date, but based on the information available, I would guess November/December 2009, although didn't make my first proper committed player till I think around June 19 2013

Not entirely sure, but if I'm going to compare it to people who've already posted in this thread who joined near the time I did, I'm going like late 2010 early 2011? Later than Adv, later than Mubble's initial joining date, but earlier than his first commitment

First joined some time in the Summer of 2007, but I was never active. I created a player, but I don't believe I ever even updated. That would have been around the time I first got into sim leagues. Joined again and actually got involved on June 22, 2009.