Helsinki Titans Press Conference

Quik

1) Week two in the books and we lead the European Conference! Are you surprised to see us in this position?

No we have been playing good and have a great goalie now.
2) When playing on the road what is something you miss from home?

I mainly miss my own bed and kitchen.
3) Do you like to listen to music in the locker room before games?

I do sometimes just depends on my mood.
4) Who has been our unsung hero thus far?

I think Rodriguez has been the best scorer so far.
5) If the guys went out for karaoke after a game would you go up and sing?

I would not but we could push Draven up there and make him cuz he sings good.
6) What is your favorite movie trilogy or franchise?

I really like the  Bourne Identity trilogy.

1- The Titans are led well and have good pieces so I think they can beat anyone.

2- My gaming computer.

3- No but I do on the drive there.

4- Jared Spaz and his many game winning goals.

5- Sure why not.

6- Recently it is John Wick.

1) Week two in the books and we lead the European Conference! Are you surprised to see us in this position? 

Not really we are a really good team and capable of better things with consistency. 

I miss my stereo system and bed. 

I normally don’t listen to music. 

I would say our goalie Michael Johnson. 
5) If the guys went out for karaoke after a game would you go up and sing?

I would go up and sing for sure.  
6) What is your favorite movie trilogy or franchise? I love the Indian Jones and Back to the Future trilogies. 

I am considering all the 1-1 sims we are getting. I think our team improved a lot since last season though so us being there in itself is more or less of a surprise.

Muh bed.

Yes, traditional japanese music to get some stress out of the body.

I'm not sure if he is unsung but Guillaume Fontenette has been amazing for us so far this season. Racking up points, hitting people left and right and blocking a bunch of shots.

Being Japanese, it's my duty to sing karaoke.

Lord of the Rings

On 5/31/2020 at 8:35 PM, Jubo07 said:

-->  :hel:Titans S72 Presser 2:hel: <--

For week ending June 7th

Answer 3 for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE!

Absolutely not I told you we had some haters to prove wrong.

That good ole home cooking, and our fans support.

Always you will never not see me with headphones.

I honestly have to go with our g-man Michael Johnson, he's stole some pretty needed games so far.

God no I don't sing infront of others lol.

Ughhhhh I don't watch much movies but I'll go with the Harry Potter series.

No, I know we've been working hard to make up for our mess of a season last year, and I know Jubo's done a lot to add more depth to our roster.

Mr. Sub (RIP :( )

Yes, I have a playlist of all of Taylor Swift's songs and I blast that shit on repeat.

Probably Jared Spaz, he was my teammate on the Reapers and I don't think he gets anywhere near the credit he deserves.
5) If the guys went out for karaoke after a game would you go up and sing?

Yes, I have a beautiful singing voice and was a soprano in my high school choir.

The dollars trilogy (The Good, the Bad and the Ugly). I think Clint Eastwood and Lee Van Cleef were fantastic in those movies.

Not really. Not like other people, I was expecting Moscow to be way less stronger and Riga got some couple of holes in there teams. Davos are a surprising team, but our team depth and overall veterans were too good to be even considered in a non-playoff spot. I hope we can keep this up.

The fans cheering our team for sure. Each time.

Always. I always got my headphones with me with bangers.

MJ stole a couple of games like he usually does.

I do not like to sing in front of people lol

Money Ball is a good baseball movie

No, not at all. We made some strides in development and smart moves in the off-season. There's no reason to be surprised.

My car and my dog. That's about it. I haven't been away for so long that I'd miss arena staff or nothing.

It's unavoidable, really. Even if I didn't I'd have to, haha.

Benny boy! He brings the energy we all need.

Of course.

Mmhm... Only two come to mind, Nolan's Batman and Lord of the Rings. Maybe Batman.

For week ending June 14th

1) Week three has come and gone. We sit comfortably in a playoff spot. Are you feeling like we have settled into a good groove?
2) We look to have three prospects joining us next season (Elsby(D), Helminen(W), Driver(G)). Who will make the quickest impact in your opinion?
3) If you won tickets to a sporting event outside of hockey, what would you go see?
4) During shootout drills what is your go to breakaway move/deke?
5) The power is out. What activity are you doing to kill time (keep it PG)?
6) What is your preferred game system? PC, Xbox, Playstation or Nintendo

On 5/31/2020 at 7:35 PM, Jubo07 said:

Not at all. It will be a battle all season, and I definitely don't expect us to run away with it, but we've worked hard and I think we deserve to be on top.

My family joins me for most of our EC games, but when I have to fly to North America, it is hard to leave them behind.

Definitely! The most cringey emo stuff you've ever heard.

It is hard to imagine, but I think Fontenette. I got a lot of attention last season, and I think people forgot how good he is.

Nah, for all my love of music, you wouldn't want to hear me up there.

Star Wars. All of it. You can't say you're a Star Wars fan if you hate half the movies.

1- helsinki has been in a groove all season 72

2- I cant say me as backups only play 8 times. I will say Elsby.

3- Basketball

4- I fake the butterfly and go in with the poke check

5- Reading a hockey magazine

6- PC

1) Week three has come and gone. We sit comfortably in a playoff spot. Are you feeling like we have settled into a good groove?

I´d say so! Keeping the points coming, all the players are healthy and no real off nights lately, so things are going nicely!

2) We look to have three prospects joining us next season (Elsby(D), Helminen(W), Driver(G)). Who will make the quickest impact in your opinion?

Purely because I think they will get to play in bigger role to start, Elsby is my pick. As a defender Elsby will more than likely see a lot of minutes, which translates to bigger impact automatically, especially if Elsby gets to play on the powerplay, that is big when thinking about points as a rookie when coming up.

3) If you won tickets to a sporting event outside of hockey, what would you go see?

Would be great to see Barcelona and Messi play, just any match. Does not have to be the Classico against Real Madrid.

I close my eyes and shoot as hard as I can, if I hit the net they got a fair chance on going in.

Reading something if there is enough light, or going out for a run.

Playstation, good system and does everything I need for gaming.

Yeah we are winning games and staying above .500

Im going to say Helminen will make the quickest impact.

I would like to see a pro football game.

I like to fake slap-shot then wrist it. 

Might be a good time for nap.

I prefer Playstation 4 or Xbox one.

I would love if we had more 2W sims rather than 1W-1L. Last sim was a good start.

Gonna go with Elsby because that's a bigger need for all the teams. I think the others will be very important to our team in the future too but they will kind of grow into their role a little bit slower.

I love tennis and a dream of mine would be to attend all the Grand Slams. I've been to the US Open already so I have 3 more to go!

Shot between the legs is a classic. Whether or not I can execute it is irrelevant.

I sleep. Life without electricity is not worth it.

I am on team Playstation but I like to game on PC for some things. I'm very into building games and they play a lot better on PC.

Beside that 3 game losing streak. The team is doing great, but I hope we can do even better before the trade deadline.

Driver for sure ahahahahaha.

Stephen Curry shooting the fuck out of the basketball against the Clippers or the Bulls.

Five hole. The great General Zod learnt me that move.

No way I am keeping it PG dawg lmaoo

PC because it is the only thing that I got this year lol

1) Week three has come and gone. We sit comfortably in a playoff spot. Are you feeling like we have settled into a good groove?

we are playing hard and just need to push harder and get on a win streak. 
2) We look to have three prospects joining us next season (Elsby(D), Helminen(W), Driver(G)). Who will make the quickest impact in your opinion?

I think Elsby just might make a quick impact. 

I would love to see a UFC event. 

I love to use the toe drag. 

Go outside and build a fire. 
6) What is your preferred game system? PC, Xbox, Playstation or Nintendo

I prefer PlayStation 4 or Xbox one. 

On 6/7/2020 at 5:09 PM, Jubo07 said:

For week ending June 14th

I feel like there is always room for improvement.

I think all three have the best chances of making an impact but we will have to find out next season.

Another concert.

Forehand, backhand, forehand and then finish it with a between the leg shot.

Either go on a walk or sleep.

Playstation, sadly mine quit working on me though.

There's always things you can do better. Get pucks to the net and stay out of the penalty box...

Difficult to predict, but I'll call out Elsby. He's smooth.

Golf... football, basketball. Figure skating...? Anything haha.

Hard wrister top cheese.

Jogging outside perhaps.

I don't prefer one over the other, but for convenience I don't have any of the family console systems. Just a pc thingy.

On 6/7/2020 at 4:09 PM, Jubo07 said:

Despite being in second in the conference, our goal differential shows that we still have some work to do. We can't settle for where we're at, we need to find the next level.

Things are really up in the air with the expansion. We could lose prospects, or we could lose players and need prospects to step up into a big role. That being said, I think Helminen will probably get the biggest opportunity off the bat.

Soccer games are quite fun in person. The atmosphere is always great.

Slapshot from the blue-line. I'm not high on the shootout list for a reason.

Hoping my phone doesn't die as I slowly watch the battery drain while I play a game.

PC, baby! But the portability of the Switch is great.

1) Week three has come and gone. We sit comfortably in a playoff spot. Are you feeling like we have settled into a good groove? I think we're in a good spot, but we need to be careful not to get too complacent and end up falling out of that spot later.
2) We look to have three prospects joining us next season (Elsby(D), Helminen(W), Driver(G)). Who will make the quickest impact in your opinion? I see Helminen being the biggest gamer changer, our offense is getting older and we've struggled offensively last few seasons, he'll be a great addition to the team.
3) If you won tickets to a sporting event outside of hockey, what would you go see? Baseball most likely.
4) During shootout drills what is your go to breakaway move/deke? Toe drag left, wrister top right corner. Easy money
5) The power is out. What activity are you doing to kill time (keep it PG)? Work out in all honesty
6) What is your preferred game system? PC, Xbox, Playstation or Nintendo: PC, but I do have a soft spot for Playstation

-->  :hel:Titans S72 Presser 3:hel: <--

For week ending June 21st

1) 50 games in, what has been your season highlight?
2) Which expansion logo do you most enjoy? (LA, Chicago, London or Warsaw)
3) Are you hopeful to be on the Titans expansion protection list?
4) What area of our game do we need to improve on through the final stretch of the season?
5) If you could have any athletes signature who would it be?
6) Its hot out and you want to cool down with a cold dessert or beverage, what do you go for?

No big highlights just keeping my plus/minus in good shape and getting less penalties.

I like the London logo.

I hope so but things happen.
4) What area of our game do we need to improve on through the final stretch of the season?

We need to close out games and get on more win streaks.

I would like Jordan Binnington's autograph.
6) Its hot out and you want to cool down with a cold dessert or beverage, what do you go for?

A popsicle or just bottled water would be great. 

I have picked up the pace in scoring and sit second on the team in goals with 16. 

I like the Warsaw logo best. 

I am hopeful I will be on protection list. 
4) What area of our game do we need to improve on through the final stretch of the season?

We need to score more goals and win consistently. 

I would like Ryan OReilly’s autograph. 

I stick to my Dasani reverse osmosis bottled water. 

I saw Virgil once and we had fun. He's an amazing guy.

I'm not going to answer anything other than Chicago. Even if I liked another better.

I'll unfortunately be retiring at the end of the season, so there's no quarrel here. :)

Less penalties would be fantastic. I think across the board there's room for improvement.

Nolan Ryan, maybe?

Lime and pear smoothie. I love those little things.