Helsinki Titans Press Conference

Quik

1- I do think we have played good. And on my part it has been a good rookie start.

2- The sim is not very good and we should change it.

3- V V

4- The team hat and tshirt or hoodie

5- Smelly equipment. It is not avoidable.

6- the sens

1) We sit at 15-10-1 after week two. How are you feeling about the season thus far? We've really turned it on leading up to the halfway point, I'm very proud of this teams performance 
2) If you could improve one thing about STHS sim engine what would it be? I'm not a coder so I have no clue what I'd add to it
3) Who on the Titans do you believe finishes the season with the most goals? I'm putting my money on VV
4) What team swag does your player wear on off-days? Helsinki merch, all day every day
5) What is a locker-room pet-peeve of yours? Not having enough pink tape ?
6) If you had to switch favorite NHL teams who would you cheer for? If I wasn't a hardcore Avs fan, I'd be a hardcore Yotes or Canadiens fan

On 8/3/2020 at 10:15 AM, Jubo07 said:

-->  :hel:Titans S73 Presser: Week 3:hel: <--

For week ending August 9th

Answer 3 for 1 TPE or 6 for 2 TPE!

1) We sit at 15-10-1 after week two. How are you feeling about the season thus far?

Im very happy with how the seaskn has unfolded so far , with a winning recore and learning so much from the vets like summers and Hiroshida has been amazing 
2) If you could improve one thing about STHS sim engine what would it be?

Factoring in leadership/Experience and if the LD is high they get boosts for wearing letters
3) Who on the Titans do you believe finishes the season with the most goals?

Vaak no questions asked 
4) What team swag does your player wear on off-days?

I only wear Titans swag , Hat , Jacket , shorts pants you name it im repping the Titans
5) What is a locker-room pet-peeve of yours?

When guys dont wear socks in there skates :barf
6) If you had to switch favorite NHL teams who would you cheer for?

The Colorado Avalanche

-->  :hel:Titans S73 Presser: Week 4:hel: <--

For week ending August 16th

1) What a wild ride. 11 game win-streak last week. First place in the league. Describe to me your excitement level at this moment.
2) Where should we look to improve (if anywhere) as the deadline approaches?
3) 17-2-1 record at home for the Titans. What can we do to bring that same success to the road (11-10-0)?
4) Who has been an unsing hero for us this season?
5) Now that the play-in round has been completed, who is your stanley cup winner? Do you have a dark-horse pick?
6) What is something you currently or used to collect?

1 hour ago, Jubo07 said:

1) What a wild ride. 11 game win-streak last week. First place in the league. Describe to me your excitement level at this moment.
3) 17-2-1 record at home for the Titans. What can we do to bring that same success to the road (11-10-0)?
5) Now that the play-in round has been completed, who is your stanley cup winner? Do you have a dark-horse pick?

1) I'm so happy we are finally getting rewarded for all of our hard work.

2) I am not sure because our team is good right now.

3) We just need to relax and play our game.

4) I think Valterri is doing fantastic this year.

5) I think the Blues still have a good shot to repeat but it has been a crazy start for all teams.

6) I used to collect those little skateboard guys when I was little. 

2 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

1) I’m so excited about the way our team has responded this season. 

2) Maybe get some prospects and add to our depth. 

3) We just need to play our game no matter where we’re at. 

4) I really think Spaz and VV have been pretty great. 

5) I will always pick my Blues. But Carolina looks solid too. 

6) I still collect hockey cards and I also collect movies and video games. 

4 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

Beyond excited it's not everyday you can say you just came off of an 11 game win streak haha.

I'm not sure for me we have a solid roster right now everyone's producing and working together.

Don't let their fans get to us, treat every away game as if we are home

Vaakaininen, coming up clutch with a hattrick and if I remember right 5 game winners.

Colorado, dark horse wise idk it's hard to tell when all the teams that were upseted playing like trash but maybe Arizona.

Use to collect hot wheel cars now it's old and forgien coins or even both.

One hunnit out of one hunnit, to win 11 games in row is a top level achievement and something you cant realistically expect to happen too often, but Helsinki did it and that is great!

I don´t know to be honest,  I guess the center position is one for the future since old man Hafkey has announced his retirement after this year.

Look for ways to bring the same intensity into the away games as we have at home, which might be impossible since our fans are so great and loud, they push us forward at home.

Spencer Elsby is one, 24 points and 11 of those are on the powerplay, he has the most points on the powerplay among all Titans players, so Elsby has been great despite being one of the younger players in the team.

Carolina, I hope they win it all!

I had hockey cards back in the day, mostly Finnish league ones. I don´t know what happened to them, but I dont have them anymore :(

Edited by jRuutu

1) What a wild ride. 11 game win-streak last week. First place in the league. Describe to me your excitement level at this moment. The team has been playing otherworldly, it's simply unbelievable how good this team has been last week or so now.
2) Where should we look to improve (if anywhere) as the deadline approaches? It's hard to say a team can improve from an 11 game winstreak, I'm not sure disturbing that chemistry is the right move.
3) 17-2-1 record at home for the Titans. What can we do to bring that same success to the road (11-10-0)? Keep the fans and the energy of Helsinki with us, and carry momentum into stretches away from home.
4) Who has been an unsing hero for us this season? I doubt we'd go on a winstreak like we did without a goalie like Ross in net. He's been an absolute brick wall back there.
5) Now that the play-in round has been completed, who is your stanley cup winner? Do you have a dark-horse pick? Colorado absolutely, but if it weren't them, I could see Montreal pulling a Vegas and surprising everyone with a Cup win on the back of Price.
6) What is something you currently or used to collect? Used to collect Pokemon cards when I was younger, stopped around maybe 4th-5th grade

On 8/10/2020 at 8:49 AM, Jubo07 said:

My excitement level right now is ... Honestly i dont know the english translation for the Finnish word describing my feelings of excitement as well as knowing that the 11 game win streak and being in 1st place means nothing until the playoffs. Thats where my mind is at right now. A coach of mine in Bantam AAA said something  that has always stuck with me "The regular season games are just extra practice on-top of our team practices, The regular season is just 72 "exhibition" games to use the skills and systems we learn in practice preparing for the real deal when the playoffs start!" . 

If Helsinki were looking to improve at the deadline the only possible thing i could see the Titans doing would be possibly moving a younger goalie for future picks or a player in his last year maybe ? i really dont see any big moves coming soon.

I have been waiting for this one , Its easy ... Portion control with eating on road games out of the country, In Finland the restaurants and culture have adapted to a much healthier lifestyle being one of the countries with the longest estimated human lifespan. When on the road the boys tend to leave that mindset at home and over indulge in north american food filled with presevatives and artificial who knows what causing them to be much slower on the ice and when decision making due to treating their bodies poorly.

Unsung hero is hard for this Helsinki team !! With Hafkey,Draven,Summers, Ross, Vaak and Okada all above a point a game and all so consistent throughout the season , take those names out of the picture and it would have to be without a doubt be "The Italian Stallion" Jared Spaz  @Spaz Spaz has been amazing all season and his growth in production frrom last season is already incredible and his consistency is on the same level as the other six All-Star caliber players.

Arizona Coyotes, Brad Richardson scores game winner in game 7 OT , Finals MVP to Oliver Ekmann Larsson

WIZARDS OF THE COAST POKEMON CARDS

-->  :hel:Titans S73 Presser: Week 5:hel: <--

For week ending August 23rd

1) Another good week, do you think we hold on to first place?
2) Trade deadline is Monday, not looking like we touch anything seeing how well the roster is gelling. Do you believe we have a cup contending roster as is?
3) With the new consoles coming out in a few months do you plan to purchase one?
4) Apple or Android?
5) What music genre can you not stand or least like to listen to?
6) Name the last movie you watched?

11 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

It'll be tough but we've shown that we have the ability, it'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

2) Trade deadline is Monday, not looking like we touch anything seeing how well the roster is gelling. Do you believe we have a cup contending roster as is?

For sure, our scoring depth has been great this season, I think this season we have alot to prove to the league.

3) With the new consoles coming out in a few months do you plan to purchase one?

If I have the money but I doubt it.

4) Apple or Android?

Android idk why but I just like it better.

Country, I'll usually give anything but that a try.

I believe it was Angel has fallen.

I think so, wins keep on coming and even away we have been able to win, so everything is in our own hands!

I do, roster is clicking and on top of that we have excellent fans, which shows in the home record. All these areas and factors suggest that Helsinki has what it takes to win everything!

Some day perhaps, going to wait and see what the new consoles bring to the table and if there is some exclusive games or if they make some games look a lot better compared to ps4 pro.

4) Apple or Android?

Android! Nothing against Apple, but been using Androids mostly.

Hardcore heavy metal or whatever its called, all that screaming and growling

Equalizer 2 perhaps

11 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

4) Apple or Android?

1) Yes we can hold 1st place !

2) Yes we are looking solid for a Cup run.

3) Yes I will be getting the new gen for XBox.

4) I prefer Apple but Android can be good to.

5) I really don't like country music.

6) I have been watching the UFC fighter show. 

4) Apple or Android?

1) I do believe we can hold onto 1st place. 

2) Yes, this is  the best roster I have seen since joining the Titans.  

3) I won’t be getting new gen for awhile. 

4) I prefer Apple but I do have both. 

5) I really don’t like opera music. 

6) I watched Deep Sea 3. 

19 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

4) Apple or Android?

1. Of course! We're playing great hockey at the moment.

2. Yes, our roster is looking really good.

3. Maybe PS5.

4. Android

5. Mainstream music is pretty horrible nowadays

6. Midway

On 8/16/2020 at 10:02 PM, Jubo07 said:

A: Like i said last week the regular season is practice, I have no doubts we have the skill to maintain 1st place and go all the way

A: Without a doubt in my mind 

A: uhhhh YES
4) Apple or Android?

Apple.. 

Oprah, Country Blues

Jurassic World 

-->  :hel:Titans S73 Presser: Week 6:hel: <--

For week ending August 30th

1) Time for the playoffs to begin! How confident are you feeling going into the post season?
2) What is a statistical goal of yours for the playoffs?
3) Who do you believe makes it to the finals from the North American conference? (Seattle, Calgary, New York, Vancouver)
4) If you were to choose a Titan to shoot on a penalty shot who would it be?
5) How many games do you see our first round series taking?
6) Who are you most surprised to have seen eliminated from the NHL playoffs?

11 minutes ago, Jubo07 said:

1) Time for the playoffs to begin! How confident are you feeling going into the post season?

As confident as I was in the begining of the season.

Produce honestly, my player has 3 assists through out my career including VHLM.

3) Who do you believe makes it to the finals from the North American conference? (Seattle, Calgary, New York, Vancouver)

Seattle looks like the biggest threat but I wouldn't count new York or Calgary out either.

Attribute wise me, actual skill wise probably Hafkey or Vaakanainen.

It's hard too tell especially with Toronto taking Calgary to game seven last season.

My penguins, besides them probably the way Carolina lost.

Very, team is playing on a high level and is more than capable to go all the way. I think the roster is built for playoff hockey especially, so I'm expecting good things!

I don't know, maybe score 5 goals and hope they help to turn some tight games into wins.

Seattle is the easy answer, they have deadly offense and solid defense, but in the playoffs anything can happen, all those other teams have what it takes to cause a surprise or two.

Draven has some pretty nice looking moves, not so flashy but they do look effective so he would be one.

I'll say six, going to be tight series, but Helsinki has enough talent to secure a cozy 4-2 series win!

Washington perhaps, Ovechkin and other top guns being out is a surprise.

1) We are primed and ready for a long run.

2) I just want to keep scoring points and playing smart with the puck.

3) I'm going to say New York does.

4) I like Draven or Okada for the penalty shots.

5) It wont matter as long as we win.

6) I am most surprised to see my St.Louis Blues lose. 

12 hours ago, Jubo07 said:

1) We are here to win it!

2) To score and set up a lot of goals. 

3) Vancouver is going to make it. 

4) I would choose Valterri or Draven. 

5) Hopefully us just sweeping it in 4. 

6) I was surprised by the Blues and Carolina.